L'Oréal
Here to help: Coronavirus update

L'Oréal Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates37 reviews
challenging and good work
meeting a monthly target, innovative sales strategies, having a good relationship in and out the assigned working place, strict time management as i was assigned different and new places they assigned on the spot, the most enjoyable part of my job was i met new friends, colleagues, boss and others.
High level company u can apply for it
Good company but u need to be strong to acheive your objectif..work us a team can help to prove your effort ..good relationship with the customer we need loyal customer specially local.
Great Place work and learn
I working at L'Oréal full-time for more than 10years

Pros

Opportunity to learn and grow.

Generous training program and benefits.

Great colleagues

Cons

Very fast pace.

Poor work-life balance.

Stressful

Advice to Management

Management encourages work-life balance but feels like the company strategy is to hire young professionals who will work very hard and then replace them with more of the same when they resign. Improve employee "retention".
Workplace culture
Good working relationship with customers. Very comfortable place and good team works.
Management have some politics to their own people that's only I feel one negative on L'Oréal Paris
Productive and convenient.
• Manage and Responsible for daily entry sales to all in-coming Local Purchase Order in all Major Supermarkets and salon to Pharmacy by Using SAP((Systems Applications and Products.) software system live.
Advanced trainings
Nice and peaceful place to work they give trainings for their new launches staff is very cooperative free uniform and appliances free facial services
Pros
Free trainings free trips
Cons
No long hour
L'Oreal Middle East A DESorganized Chaos! Run away
A very bad work culture and management
Very hypocrite. what it said vs the reality is different. Incompetent management. Very Good for speech and oral presentation but no clue on how to manage a real business. No sales oriented.

Management based more on relationship with people than competences. Very Levant Arabic culture rather that intercultural or French.

The work environment is unbearable, very noisy, impossible to work, everybody is on the top of each over.

No real brand culture, feel more like a factory.

As a result, the company has very bad results, huge turnover, unhappy employees, blaming it on the market rather that on their incompetent management.

Such a shame for a company with such an international prestige.
Pros
A lot of trainings offered and employee benefits.
Cons
Bad management- No Work Life balanced
Being part of loreal team was amazing
I love my loreal brand since from my country (Philippines) ive work as beauty consultant and i enjoy doing my daily work..especially doing make over for customers.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at L'Oréal?
Pantry area
family oriented company .management is fine but working hour were exceeded but depend on daily bases work load but I love to work in loreal but I need to move for a change a new challenge to explore to discover .
Productive and Fun environment
Great place to work and obtain experience.
Supportive and friendly staff.

Lots of fun activity to do.

Organized Management

Easy accessibility to the building.
High learning and freedom to work
Loreal had been an exciting and extremely knowledgeable stint for me.
The top management was highly supportive of what you wanted to do if you had a clear roadmap for your work. The freedom to work and innovation was highly stressed upon, and you were heard when you had some input pertaining to anything and everything related to work.

Typically, if you start working in Loreal, you end up having the right frame of mind and attitude towards work which gives you opportunity to grow and succeed in life.
Innovation and enthusiasm in work is one of the best thing in my compan, lot of trainings and excersises also helps the advisor to grow.
My company now is a prestigious and one of the best company I know in UAE, but as a person who needs growth I also need carrer development and self growth.
Overall a good experience.
I enjoyed the culture and the young over-all feel of the whole place. High investment in education and skill advancement of staff. Work-life balance takes a hit most days of the month, but you're always surrounded by like minded people which makes things go smoother.
Pros
Great Culture
Cons
high stress/ work-life balance
amazing team work
Got a priceless experience ,very friendly team,professional management. Well the most enjoyable part of job its a new challenges,meeting a new people.
Ambitious and Postive Workplace
Targeted oriented days with fun
Problem Solving and Team Work

Friendly and Supportive

Good Culture

Job Security

Get together's, Fun Meetings and much more
overwhelming
nice brands , interesting community .
a school of learning

no defined job task

no work life balance

no rules apply to all

flexibility

your life & future depends on your manager not on your skills and achievements

no transparency
L'Oreal Internship
An introduction on how the corporate life looks like, it was an eye opener on many elements that are crucial to aid you in a corporate environment. A school to learn so much and gain maximum amount of experience.
Great place to start a career
L'Oreal is a great company to start a career with, the culture and environment provides a broad spectrum to learn from.

Close interaction with different functions

Steep learning Curve
Pros
Subsidized lunches, nice work culture, young colleagues
Cons
Long Hours, lack of processes
Generous company by giving year end 2 boxes of gits from L'oreal.
L'oreal company is a trusted and generous company that priorities staff by giving excellent benefits and trainings that staff will eagerly work hard. I can say working in this company I absolutely explore the sales by communicating different people n different locations and store.
fun and friendly company to work for
we start at 9 and end at 6
do a lot of market visits

lot of sales and negotiation trainings

the management is very cooperative,there is pressure on numbers but can be taken

hardest part id that we are on pressure every month and cant ever relax as its all numbers oriented

the best part of my job is to meet new people everyday
Pros
lots of free goodies and lunch
Great Experience with great values
I had learned a lot through all my career stages, it had influenced me positively on a personal and professional level.

Managing people, understanding others mentalities, meeting expectations and deadlines.

Stress was always part of every job I had due to the positions I have handled but commercial experience was my favorite.