KPMG Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates122 reviews
The work culture of KPMG is very fast paced and team oriented. Your ability to communicate and work with people across departments can give you quite and advantage when tackling problems.
This was a stressful yet intresting job where multiple assignments were to be completed simultaneously. Coordianting with clients and preparing financial statements and deliverables.
overall experience gained is worth it. however the amount stress and pressure is unbelievable. Through out the year you will be under continues pressure dealing with multiple back to back clients with no breaks.
Pros
experiences and job security
Cons
very long and stressful working hours
KPMG Dubai (only)

Extremely fast past and difficult environment to work.

complete disregard for individuals personal life. Would not recommend as a place to work
It was a great experience. Alot of different options you can explore. Learnt alot every day. The staff was really friendly and helpful. The atmosphere was brilliant to work in.
Productive, formal, friendly, growth oriented, competitive, well managed, diversity, fast-moving environment, helpful and kind executives, real job tasks.
Kpmg is a excellent place to work for and I would recommend anyone to work there.

Kpmg works hard but parties harder and looks after its employees

Best place to study aswell
Pros
good benifits
Cons
hard work
Productive and Great Learning Experience. Worth the number of hours you spend working as each day you learn something new.
The work culture is really good.
KPMG as an organization is a great place to start or continue your career, however, the busy season in the audit department can be really exhausting because you have to work late nights and weeends.
They provide excellent environment to grow in the consulting arena. The orientation program was good. The pre-joining must-do training on their policies was also very good.
With the way I was assisted and helped by employees, I loved working with KPMG, and would like to work again with this prestigious company. The company was very flexible and put no stress on interns, the seniors always gave tips and showed us a demonstration of how to get the work done. The work alloted was not hard as it was explained well to us by our seniors and was quite easy.
KPMG has taught me that auditing is the career I must grasp into.
Pros
Flexible with timings, helpful employees, kind seniors
I have worked almost over half a a decade with KPMG and during my time i have learned a great deal. Everday there is something new to learn which has made me a better professional and an individual,
KPMG is one of the Big four and globally renowned accounting firms. Advisory is a major portion of the business and provides an opportunity to staff to engage in every aspect of corporate functions
A dynamic, multi cultural, adaptive, highly developed and professional work place amd colleagues through out Kpmg. Its a place where one cannot only grow professionly but also groom its communication skills, quick learning and leadership skills.
Pros
Repeated refreshment events
Cons
Work life balance
Very good work culture.
Fun loving staff.

Great environment to work in.

Staff are very supportive and helpful.

Not too much pressure is put on interns but helps them learn in an orderly environment.
Good experience and learning with new skill upgrades through every engagement.

Additional skill such as working with different nationalities and exploring variety of clients.
I gained some experience about audit and work in a teams work , They work at a high level of audit , Various activities within the company ، I hope to return to work with them as soon as possible
A very busy lifestyle within a fast paced environment in a big4, works well when one has little or no responsibilities on personal front. Demanding clients always keep you on your toes. All in a great platform to launch and fast track your career.
Pros
Great learning curve with esteemed clients
Cons
Low work life balance
Diverse culture and excellent management enable me to excel as a professional. KPMG is a great platform for learning, growth and exposure. I look forward to working with such organizations.
Good for career growth
Equal opportunity

Condusive environment

work life balance

wonderful work culture

Commensurate remuneration

Exposure to different clients

Constant training
Professional Big 4 Organisation that beings expertise of Accounting, Auditing and Reporting globally.
Progressive and professional in its approach.

Good learning