Khansaheb Civil Engineering Employee Reviews

site supervisor
site supervisor (Current Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 3, 2018
Khansaheb is excellent company very good management & safety ....am working in this company as a site supervisor ..from last one year ..we have all facilities in this company
About my career
SR SURVEYOR (Current Employee) –  DubaiDecember 18, 2017
A well manged company and everyone will love to be a part of it, but unfortunately no future project ahead.Salary and all other benefits are excellent.
A Good Company
IT Infrastructure Manager (Current Employee) –  DubaiDecember 17, 2017
The Directors and Owners of this company are real best they support and stand for you any time

Good Work Culture

Understanding Project Manager

I learned how help and plan the work. Sometimes when the project are there we get lot of pressure
work place
Sr.Site Engineer (Current Employee) –  DubaiNovember 2, 2017
Healthy work Environment & flexible work hours & provide lots of training for career growth as i have been trained for IOSH,Lifting appointed person..
Pros
weekly get together parties
Cons
transportation facilities
Good Company
Construction Manager (Current Employee) –  DubaiOctober 29, 2017
Generally a good company to work for who look after employees as much as possible. Helped very much with my transition from UK to Dubai. Good office atmosphere and staff easy to get on with.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Saturday working
Changing attitudes towards safety
Male nurse (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 22, 2017
,working under the EHS department,I have inevitable knowledge in nursing,administration and IT
With my talents,ambitions and exceptional organizational skills, I am very confident that I can be a valuable asset to any Company.
Good
Quantity Surveyor (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 2, 2017
Very good working environment. Company was excellent in standards and systems being followed. I was interior fit out division. Love to work with the Management again.
Pros
Have lot to learn
Cons
Lack of projects
challenging projects are what we got like expansion of live mall, live hotel and various stablishment
Senior Site Engineer (Current Employee) –  DubaiMarch 30, 2017
Projects delivery on time, quality and safety is the main really objectives of the company. We are working as per standard time. Punctuality is the best policy. This company is accepting the challenge to construct/expand the live establishment like malls & hotels in a very tight schedule and doing it safely as a hardest part of the job. Finally enough compensation are given after a lot of sacrifices
Good place to develop career in the Field of Health and Safety
HSE Engineer (Current Employee) –  DubaiDecember 27, 2016
Since I have started my career at Khansaheb as a Safety Engineer there was never a dull moment working here and from day to day it was new learning experience to work with the rest of the team.
khansaheb compny one of the best company in Dubai
Sr site agent (Current Employee) –  DubaiNovember 25, 2016
khansaheb civil engineering company one of the best company in Dubai, it was established before 75 years, the top management are experience especially in all types of constructions.
the company give all employees their rights all the time.
Management has no consideration to the lowest rank.
HSE Officer (Former Employee) –  Dubai World Rade CentreAugust 8, 2016
All senior management on site has no conern to all lower rank staff they make always long hours work and not given a formal training for the staff.
Always make situation difficult for the jr staff, appraisal which is not followed what ever training recommend will not given.
Senior staff don't want to accept mistake always blame the jr. staff what ever mistake has been done on site project.
Pros
Co workers cooperation
Cons
Poor management and Long hours
Workplace - Fun, productive and innovative
Jr. Engineer (Former Employee) –  Dubai, UAEJuly 25, 2016
1. A lot of work pressure on a typical day at work
2. Learnt construction procedures in Steel and Concrete with the technical data and practical application.
3. Management was reasonable.
4. Co-workers were friendly and helpful.
5. worked for 46 hours straight for casting slab was the hardest part of my job.
6. Enjoyed in improvising innovative ideas which had a great value at the time of the project
Pros
Learnt many new construction techniques
Cons
Long working hours
More aggressive and team management in working environment & flexible with the co workers to get the smooth working and to acheive more productivity
Administrative Assistant and Inventory management (Former Employee) –  DubaiJuly 4, 2016
Documentation works and the inventory management in day today office and site work.

I learned a lot in the previous work experience like how to manage the employees in the site based workers

handling the hard situations and convincing and solve the issue

deal to handle with pressure situations

Having good experience in multi tasks business

overall administration skills
Extremely beneficial
Intern (Former Employee) –  DubaiJune 13, 2016
An amazing environment where you learn more day by day, I would personally love to work in a company with such high values and professionalism. Facing challenges was one of the main obstacles, yet I was able to get passed them and learn from the experience.
engineering and construction field is very famous is UAE and we got a very good experience in this field
electrical engineer (Former Employee) –  rashidiya head officeMay 26, 2016
as usual , we started our day early morning sometime in our offices and sometimes in site offices , we learned lot of things specially the team work with our colleagues from different region and we are all friends without any problems.
the hardest part of the job when the client start pushing you and put pressure on our head, but always we handed over the projects on time.
i enjoyed doing my industrial training with this company
Trainee Engineer (Former Employee) –  Dubai, DUJanuary 15, 2016
It was my first time to live the practical part of my studies. It was a great chance to apply and see what im studying in the real life and learn how things goes on in my future career.
Work life balance is really good
Recruitment Manager (Current Employee) –  Rashidiya, DubaiApril 15, 2015
It is a good company to work with.

Its basically a local company having partnership with UK orgn, we can see many top managers are from UK.
Productive and fun work place with ping pong table
Senior Q S (Current Employee) –  Head Office DubaiFebruary 2, 2015
Checking any procurement pending from commercial side on daily basis and ultimately working hard to get it done at the same day.
Updating of variation log and checking the variation submission on going daily basis.
Checking the status payment certificate in a timely manner with the Client QS.
Certification of subcontract payment certificate on daily basis.

How to manage different small projects and monitoring the progress

Reporting to higher management regarding progress of work, any pending procurement, cost to completion, labor productivity, Cost Value Reconciliation report etc.

Checking the co-workers progress of work

Sometime find difficult to get proper information from site team

Enjoying the daily routine work.
Civil HSE ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  Dubai, DUFebruary 1, 2015
This career has been amazing for me both financially and personally. Never have I worked for a company that offered such lucritive salary package, management support, and opportunities for further advancement within a position. I feel, in my current postition, that the more effort I put in, the more I am able to succeed and excel.
Pros
Adventurous work as you get exposed to other field of specialization
Cons
unstructured jobs, can lead to frustration sometimes
Good
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AZJune 27, 2014
Good company to work with.
Good management team