KBR Inc

KBR Inc Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates92 reviews
KBR is good Company knows how to get in to the market specially in oil and gas field and had good knowledge and setup for finalising the employee documentation to commence the work as fast as possible.
Very different working environment, working as a contractor on the LOGCAP project is much different than a normal job in the states. Working in a foreign country has perks but also has cons.
A Very Good place to work Medical Benifits And Educational and Safety paid housing and dining facilitys working as team and exercise facilitys and religious chritian services.
Proud to be a part of KBR working in Kuwait, Afghanistan and Dubai.

Got lot of opportunities to learn new things.

Worked along with lot of employees from different countries with different cultures.
I have worked in a few MNC's. In my opinion, KBR is not a company, it is a culture. All of the staff are very friendly and helping each other. Management staff's behaving very polite to their subordinates.
I work 29 years for the US Goverment/Army as a Recreation Director
I work for KBR as a Contractor, big different, but for me it was great work, anytime I am taking care of Soldiers is a good job with or without pay
Pros
We paid for lunch
Cons
Health care
Good Company with global presence. HR Policies are good and good learning experience. Falls in fortune 500 companies. Has good reputation all over the world. Has its presence in ME, India, England, North America, Australia, etc.
Work day was between 10 and 14 hours
Didn't learn anything with KBR

Inclusive management culture didn't exist

Workplace culture non existant

70+ hours per week with no support

Travel was the only enjoyable part of the job
Pros
travel
Cons
long hours with no support
nice work environment and nice pay like to work at kbr nice to meet u nice to greet have so much fun have so much energy yes its a very good job you should try it some day
working in the middle east gave me an appreciation for liberty; good work experince, and a great opportunity to work people of different cultural backgrounds
Pros
good pay
this company took great care of me, long days long weeks dirty / dusty tired and I loved it.

spent a couple of weeks in Houston getting trained to go over then to iraq
Great company to work for. The benefit package was excellent. Never had to worry about healthcare.
This was a venture I never thought I would have taken. I enjoyed it immensely! The people I met from different cultures and lifestyles was a great experience. Working with intelligent, pleasant, encouraging, helpful, ambitious, outstanding people; was a refreshing experience for me. This was one of the best companies I ever had the pleasure to work for.
Pros
Good pay and benefits, flexible schedule
High class company with professional management and engineering staff.

Professional development environment with high working culture and strong building team approach.
It is a very owsome company for work. i have lots of experience with this company, and i really love this company. It is very comfortable company for work.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
This is the first time i was working in MILITARY BASE all facilities to support the military people.They are giving good salary and opportunity and to improve your knowledge and experiences.
This company is the best to work for. They are most organized, team work and best for benefits. Yes we worked but they made sure they paid us more and beyond. This type of company is hard to come by. I would recommend everyone to go for it if there is available position of course.
Cons
Challenging interesting productive enjoyment quality timing respectfully employee sporting supportive quality work good experience good etics resourcefull
Pros
Free condements
Cons
Quality timing
KBR Government Group was a good group to work in most of the time. There were some lousy managers who were eventually fired. I was managing overseas US Embassy Security Upgrade Projects. Our group in Arlington gave good procurement and engineering support for the field staff which helped us have successful projects.
Pros
Good support from home office.
Cons
Some managers were not completely honest.
A typical day in Iraq is getting up super early and being at work by 7:00am and once at work place just a busy day until end of a 12 hr shift. I gain great experience working in the mail field and as an analyst for the Army and Air Force. Met and worked with many different cultures. Travel and made friends from all over the world.
Able to meet people from all over the world; able to learn new jobs; travel; gym use available, all meals provided; repetitive work, 84 hour work week required;
great company to work for ,you get to see other countries,meet people from other countries,it was danger place ,but the salary was good every month,get to see other countries culture
Pros
great place to work
Cons
to many hours