Jumeirah Employee Reviews

Coordinator
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  DubaiNovember 7, 2019
As per working as a coordinator
I'm responsible of attending daily meetings, manage the time attendance for all colleagues under security payroll, make all reports and effective supporting.
I love my work
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Bar DubaiJuly 14, 2019
I love my work and I'm very heard worker always giving my work all my energy and I'm always looking for next step To be more good in the future and more active
Pros
Everything is good
Cons
company to grow and shine
Bell attendant (Current Employee) –  DubaiApril 9, 2019
Jumeirah is one of the most great companies .Every single matter is being delt with ultimate professionalism . management is wise ,I have attended so many trainings which qulified me to deal with our guests in a professional way , I am really greatful to this company.
place to grow
Coordinator / Administrator (Former Employee) –  DubaiDecember 25, 2018
Jumeirah is a very good company in providing colleagues accommodation and services, as well as helping colleagues for there career growth. It is a great place to grow.
Real Arabic experience
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Dubai, AEDecember 15, 2018
It’s one among the different experience I had ,I feel and enjoy to work over there ,where i find the real Arabic culture and it’s good to know how there traditional things are works
Fun place to work really interesting
MANAGER (Former Employee) –  DUBAI, AEDecember 10, 2018
Its hospitality theres always reason to have a smile and a frown on the same instance.
Jumeirah has taught me how hospitality can be such broad field that with the correct ingredients can assure success if you find that path that you love.
Management is on the same level know the pressures and are willing to support all the way through.
Diverse individuals create the most unpredictable yet enjoyable culture clash.
Cleaning up but i guess the perks make up for it.
Being part of a team
Pros
Food family away from home
Cons
none really
Jumeirah is best place to work
Team Leader/Administrator (Current Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 8, 2018
Jumeirah one of the leading hospitality management in the universe and the best place shine.

Jumeirah is a best place to work because having a good opportunity to grow every employees career within the company.
The benefits is quite good
ENGINEERING STOREKEEPER BURJ AL ARAB HOTEL (Former Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 3, 2018
I have learned a lot of work experienced and to educate more to other nationalities. I learned to adjust work pressure. the management is good to the staff
Overall Great
EXECUTIVE PASTRY CHEF (Former Employee) –  DubaiAugust 26, 2018
Overall i enjoyed my time with Jumeirah, while they expected a lot from every colleague. Everyone was treated well benefits were great and it was great opportunity to grown with in the organization.
Pros
Great Company, Great Benefits
what i learned
Waiter, (shan Eddar) (Current Employee) –  DubaiJuly 12, 2018
I always use to focus on my customer requirements and they needs.look after the customer satisfaction.always try to engage with all my customers to make sure that they feel comfortable they have to feel like home away from home and same time i always maintained good relationship with my colleagues to maintained work together in healthy environment to work as a team. with team work only we can maintained the timelessness of service like to send the wright product on wright time to the customer. I make sure that all of my customer has to leave happily and with satisfaction then only they will visit again and again. customers and colleagues both are important always
My typical day
Commis 3 (Current Employee) –  DubaiJune 26, 2018
During my typical day, I am responsible of doing my Mice en place and make sure that it is all complete and fresh everyday. If i have spare time I also do and help the mice en place for my colleagues. Treat all the guest as a VIP by doing my best for food preparation. I learned a lot in this company especially now i became chef because of them. The management is good even the workplace culture. The hardest part of my job is when it get busy and there's a lot of order, but still eventually I managed it. The most enjoyable part of my job is the same as the hardest part.
Pros
Free accommodation, transportation and food
Cons
team work make the dream work
arabic chef (Current Employee) –  DubaiJune 3, 2018
I love coming at work happy seeing my team working together and sharing our different culture learning new dishes new technique.
cooking for the gest go meet them and explaining the food the specialties from Arabic cuisine and Indian and also Asian and Iranian...
jumeirah
Team Leader/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  DubaiMay 11, 2018
a good company to work .i started working here 2014 since that i enjoy working here ,as a employed i really enhance myself everyday,working culture is really very good .
fast paced work place, fun and exciting
BARTENDER (Former Employee) –  DubaiApril 21, 2018
cool ambience
lovely drinks
busy periods
uniforms
Pros
free lunches and tranportation
good place to work
Food and Beverage Supervisor (Former Employee) –  DubaiApril 4, 2018
nice place to work and we have good growth if we work hard,lot of games we play after work, their is staff play grounds for us, cricket ,volleyball, basketball,tennis,football.
Pros
free meal for all
Cons
no long hours
productive and fun place to work
Waiter/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Jumeirah Emirates TowersMarch 17, 2018
Management is outstanding, they well provide whatever you need to grow...The only struggle is lack of staff, that you have to extend for long hours to finish the task.
Pros
free acommodation, transportation and food
Cons
long hours of work
Nice
Assistant Learning & Development Manager (Former Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 19, 2018
It was a great experience and I learnt a lot, met great people and experiences. My time at Jumeirah in Dubai was great and it did help me grow as a professional and as a person.
Pros
Discounts in other hotels, constant training, meals, health
Cons
Lack of job advancement
great learning experience
F&B administration Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Jumeirah Emirates TowersJanuary 9, 2018
Jumeirah Group is a great pace to work, They support the motto of Happy colleagues equals Happy guests.

They provide growth platforms for every employee.
Pros
Free Training
Cons
long hours sometimes
Excellent experience
Bartender (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 15, 2017
Good company. You will find a lot of different job vacancy there. Work minimum 8 (what is happening in summer time/no busy season/) and around 11-13 hours starting from fall to spring. It is a good opportunity to earn good money and get strong hospitality experience but you don't have time for your life.
Pros
good money/free food/accommodation/transportation
Cons
Its a company with good policies and the management inspire their collugues
Lifeguard (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 29, 2017
Nawal centre it's a company with opportunities and alot of training sessions. Secondly it's one of the busiest shopping centre and it helps alot of employees with their studies
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
10 hours