Jumeirah

Jumeirah Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates102 reviews
learning and development is good in jumeirah
jumeirah has good working environment, all colleagues are very helpful. management is very helpful and supportive. cross training is best part in jumeirah
Jumeirah
It is a nice place to work with fantastic work culture. Department heads are always supportive and motivate you to go extra mile to achieve end results.
One of the Best places to work. Amazing work culture.
I worked in the capacity of a Team Leader.
The thing i enjoyed the most was interacting with Guests.

Everyday was a learning experience.

Hardest part of the job was to accommodate all the Guest on full occupancy days.
Since this organization is owned and controlled with a Sole proprietorship, it is a must that you have to report directly to the owner from time to time and the nature of the transaction is considered as fast paced.
Snabbt tempo & Lärorikt
Utvecklings möjligheter, långa dagar men roliga, alltid något nytt
Very Good
Team work, time management, self motivation, adaptation, soft skills, communication skills and the experience of the uae market specially this area of the country
Nice place and Company
Its a very nice place. There is too much people in winter season. Very hard when summer because of hotness and summer is season dont give us good sales. The management is good.
Discrimination & bad treatment to employees
no Comments the people on this company is not treated fairly. A lot of discrimination by the senior managers, specially the ones from India. Also, Human Resources is not a support for employees. All of them are a Mafia.
Coordinator
As per working as a coordinator
I'm responsible of attending daily meetings, manage the time attendance for all colleagues under security payroll, make all reports and effective supporting.
I have nice experience with Jumeirah because the combination with culture there are places
One of the very good company the staff friendly the hotel luxurious and the benefits for the staff very good like transportation,accommodation,and they provide food 3 time at accommodation.
I love my work
I love my work and I'm very heard worker always giving my work all my energy and I'm always looking for next step To be more good in the future and more active
Pros
Everything is good
Cons
company to grow and shine
Jumeirah is one of the most great companies .Every single matter is being delt with ultimate professionalism . management is wise ,I have attended so many trainings which qulified me to deal with our guests in a professional way , I am really greatful to this company.
place to grow
Jumeirah is a very good company in providing colleagues accommodation and services, as well as helping colleagues for there career growth. It is a great place to grow.
Real Arabic experience
It’s one among the different experience I had ,I feel and enjoy to work over there ,where i find the real Arabic culture and it’s good to know how there traditional things are works
Fun place to work really interesting
Its hospitality theres always reason to have a smile and a frown on the same instance.
Jumeirah has taught me how hospitality can be such broad field that with the correct ingredients can assure success if you find that path that you love.

Management is on the same level know the pressures and are willing to support all the way through.

Diverse individuals create the most unpredictable yet enjoyable culture clash.

Cleaning up but i guess the perks make up for it.

Being part of a team
Pros
Food family away from home
Cons
none really
Jumeirah is best place to work
Jumeirah one of the leading hospitality management in the universe and the best place shine.

Jumeirah is a best place to work because having a good opportunity to grow every employees career within the company.
The benefits is quite good
I have learned a lot of work experienced and to educate more to other nationalities. I learned to adjust work pressure. the management is good to the staff
Overall Great
Overall i enjoyed my time with Jumeirah, while they expected a lot from every colleague. Everyone was treated well benefits were great and it was great opportunity to grown with in the organization.
Pros
Great Company, Great Benefits
what i learned
I always use to focus on my customer requirements and they needs.look after the customer satisfaction.always try to engage with all my customers to make sure that they feel comfortable they have to feel like home away from home and same time i always maintained good relationship with my colleagues to maintained work together in healthy environment to work as a team. with team work only we can maintained the timelessness of service like to send the wright product on wright time to the customer. I make sure that all of my customer has to leave happily and with satisfaction then only they will visit again and again. customers and colleagues both are important always
My typical day
During my typical day, I am responsible of doing my Mice en place and make sure that it is all complete and fresh everyday. If i have spare time I also do and help the mice en place for my colleagues. Treat all the guest as a VIP by doing my best for food preparation. I learned a lot in this company especially now i became chef because of them. The management is good even the workplace culture. The hardest part of my job is when it get busy and there's a lot of order, but still eventually I managed it. The most enjoyable part of my job is the same as the hardest part.
Pros
Free accommodation, transportation and food
Cons
team work make the dream work
I love coming at work happy seeing my team working together and sharing our different culture learning new dishes new technique.
cooking for the gest go meet them and explaining the food the specialties from Arabic cuisine and Indian and also Asian and Iranian...