Jumeirah Group

Jumeirah Group Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates82 reviews
Its a very big company with alot of colleagues from different countries and cultures which was really great working with.
The company is a chain of hotels and there are very well established all over the world.They are know for leading in the industry. They are diverse and they treat the colleges with respect and integrity.
Pros
Its a place to grow and develop your career.
Cons
They tend to lay off colleagues very often.
6 years of experience in jumeirah
The company is good but the management isn't. The company have stopped the bonus already. Because of the new management jobs aren't safe here.the accomodation is very old. No pool no free internet. For cdp no single room. Company doesn't care much about staff. Working hours very stressful here and no job security at all. Policy keeps on changing here. Salary pay is fine but not that wow
Not bad but not the best
Jumeirah is a good company. For those who just came to dubai and wants to get experience more than earn money this is the best place to go, because it will teach you a lot, you will get a very gpod experience in this company but in terms of salary not the most generous company.
Proactive work plce with great team.
Very interesting job with big life and professional experience .Also nice place and good location near the marinian line .From my side I recommend this company becouse they have hight standards of hospitality.
Working with amazing people in an awesome workplace
Having worked with these guys and the likes of them in more than half a decade I have learned…

- that it takes a group of very special people to commit to their jobs on a daily basis - even when the going gets tough - and believe me...we've all experienced that over the years.

- that our buildings and grounds are maintained on a daily basis by a group of smiling and cheerful individuals who choose to be happy.

- that the peals of laughter I hear resounding from the staff room reflect the vibrant and happy colleagues that we are fortunate to have.

- that a cup of coffee or breakfast before the day starts with friends can make a difference - can give you that much needed perspective.

And finally, personally, I have learned that "Happiness is the consequence of personal effort. You fight for it, strive for it and insist upon it - always!".
Great
Amazing time at Jumeirah ,wish all of them the best in future ,great people, training is good,great activity..everything is very good there thanks once again to all management
work place is good
The standard company's good working environment and policy and guiding principles also perfect. you have the chance of internal promotion and internal department transfer...
Pros
Accomodation environment is good
Cons
regular hours
customer care) Jumeirah group company(
Wild Wadi is a water park located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, near the Burj Al Arab Hotel and the Jumeirah Beach Hotel, and the park belongs to the Dubai-based Jumeirah International Company. Wikipedia
Address: Jumeirah Street, Opp. Burj Al Arab Jumeirah 2 - Dubai

Opening date: February 12, 1998

Locations: United Arab Emirates, Dubai, Jumeirah

Slides water 17
its fun working with multi diverse cultural people
its great working with different nationalities. I get to learn new things everyday. facing different guest makes me more confident and its amazing. at times its tough due to long hour shift but its gr
Overall is not bad, but you are not a human here
The salary is nice compared to many other companies. That's it, nothing more about Jumeirah is good.
Everywhere you go you are controlled. Accomodation is very old, no pool, no kitchen, food is awful and is measured by portions only. New management cut the benefits, the bus routes, staff is overworked, 11-12 hours per day without compensation. 60% staff already gone. Others are planning
Amazing experience
Pros

I thought Jumeirah to be a great multi cultural place to work and one of the best companies to work for. That's is why they employ talented people who have a great attitude, who have passion and enthusiasm to deliver exceptional customer service to the guests and who truly believe that they can contribute to the business so that we can STAY DIFFERENT™.

Cons

There is little to no room of mistakes
Not a great place to work
Work load is very high. There is no work-life balance. Working hours are long, and the pay is low. Medical benefits are not great, as the insurance does not cover much. Colleagues are good, but the company does not have a clear idea for the future. There are lots of changes with unclear vision of where the management want things to go.
The brand became worst and worst
I will advice everyone. To start in Dubai is fine, maybe is one of the quick way to land here and get experience.
If you don't want to work overtime at least 1 hour per day better avoid Jumeirah. Why? Since the last managers joined, overtime is not paid they gave you days off when they want.

The job culture doesn't exist you ré a simple number. We're slaves with a lie of salary, benefits and nothing else.
Am hard working, a team player and easy to relate with.
With over 8 years working experience as A Guest Service Assistant, I am looking for a dynamic enterprise offering adequate opportunities for career advancement based on skills, experience and merit where my strengths and experience can be exploited to optimal use for personal as well as the development of the organization.
Fun to work with lots of trainings
Follow 7* Hotel standards,
Working and Guiding with worldwide Guest

Fun Working with different Nationality Colleagues.

Teamwork

Always Fun field training to develop colleagues.
the company is stressful
jumeirah has no loyalty towards its employees as they terminate without consideration and the company has somehow become racial.they have lessened staff confidence
Encourages continuous growth
Jumeirah Group has mold me in multiple system management. Being part of a Cluster IT Team, I was exposed in different properties, different culture, different people.

Jumeirah has provided continuous training and challenges to further enhance your career. These opportunities have brought me to a role where I have prospered furthermore. Being an Asst. IT Manager, I faced multiple challenges including infrastrcuture management, budgets and forecast.
Almost 12 years
I worked as a security officer, I really worked hard and Jumeirah is really nice company . I learn many many things from Jumeirah so I got chance to work in Damac properties so that I moved .
Pros
Free break fast, free lunch, free dinner, free acomtation like all was free
Cons
Sometime worked long hrs
a place to learn
It was a great experience working for Jumeirah Group, Jumeirah Group molds me who I am now. it was amazing experience learning from one of the best hotel company in the world.
its a good place to grow thus competetive salary scale
All doors are open for all colleagues with balanced opportunities for career growth
The salary scale is favorable compared to other companies

All colleagues treat each other with respect and integrity
Fast paced environment with long days but a wonderful place to work
I truly loved the experience working in Jumeirah. My role required long working hours across different time zones but I enjoyed what I did. Due to the multiple responsibilities I was handed over during my tenure I learnt a lot of new skills which will definitely help me in my career!