JUMBO GROUP Employee Reviews

Peoductive
Showroom incharge (Former Employee) –  UaeJuly 22, 2018
I learned a lot of at jumbo electronics, it’s a best place to work in electronics in United Arab Emirates, I work for retail division in showrooms, joined as a sales representative in April 2008, promoted as senior sales representative in year 2010, worked as showroom incharge from feb 2012 to 2017
In work place very sincerly will work because I am handing customer support world wide
System administrator (Current Employee) –  DubaiJuly 18, 2018
I like to work and interested to work very big organization.
I complete my task daily based.
Daily customer fallowup.
Daily report send to my manager.
Monthly report

We discusse with customer issue and escalations.
Good Organisation
Service Officer (Current Employee) –  Jabal Ali DubaiJuly 7, 2018
Very well furcated Management and power full Employees .
Management Tools are very productive.
Target oriented strategy.
Highly motivated employees .
Good Company
Sales Advisor (Current Employee) –  DubaiJune 4, 2018
Productive and fun with co- worker, I learned a lot to be more patience to the customer, understand their needs and wants so that customer will be happy and they will come back to the shop.
Productive and organized work culture
Service Supervisor (Sony, Lenovo and Samsung) (Former Employee) –  DubaiMay 6, 2018
Productivity oriented company and I have learned a lot from them. I have get the opertunity to handle more than two products. Management well supported
A good place to learn and grow in your profile
Commercial Manager (Former Employee) –  DubaiApril 30, 2018
You get a lot of independence to do your work-there is a lot of scope to learn and grow in your profile. The negative aspect is appraisal is not really dependent on job performance and high performers are not encouraged to stay in the organization.
Pros
Independence in work
Cons
Appraisal not based on merit
Place of Work
Finance Executive (Former Employee) –  DubaiApril 25, 2018
Good Experience. Location around many restaurants, food available and delivered all the time. Good quality of work ensured. Helpful colleagues. Educational opportunities given by the company. Company arranges annual day with many fun activities. Good Experience for everyone. Plenty of tenured employees. Facilities are good. Participates in Gitex
Nurturing Work Cluture
Department Manager (Former Employee) –  DubaiApril 21, 2018
One Of the best platform for a fresher to learn and enhance their skills.
Nurturing and Motivating work culture.
The hardest part of the Job is to get involved in all the operation aspects of store operations , Especially when we are working on a Big Box store operations.
Ever changing Retail Store Dynamics is the most fun learning part of the Job.
Good Incentive Scheme. Chance to earn more.
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Dubai, UAEApril 16, 2018
Good Incentive Scheme. Chance to earn more. Jumbo electronics is a stable company in UAE. I can treat my workplace as a home because of my co workers.
Pros
Multi National Environment
Cons
Sometimes no Rest Day
Roles and Responsibilities
IT Engineer (Former Employee) –  DubaiApril 14, 2018
➢ Installing Bio matric device driver in HP tablets.
➢ Troubleshooting operating system and hardware issue.
➢ Replace defective parts in laptops, desktops and tablets.
➢ Deploying operating system in laptop and desktop.
➢ Give support for HP and Lenovo products, like all in one desktops and laptops.
Seminars are always active with team building
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  DubaiMarch 21, 2018
A typical day of eight working hours with an hour break

Learned a lot of things during seminars, monthly meetings and team buildings.

Our management was great during the time when we launched our product from scratch. At first we are struggling but then we proved ourselves we can do it.

Hardest part of the job is always the pressure of selling products. We trained hard for this, but competition is always there to give challenges in every way.

The most enjoyable part of the job is that when you achieve your target, you get the incentives. We are getting our pending compensation day off's also and schedule a team building which makes us motivate to do better of our job.
Pros
Free lunches during our monthly meetings
Good ambience
Logistics Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Jebel AliMarch 19, 2018
Supporting and co ordinating and providing good working culture ,growing and utilising full potentail,giving chances of job rotation and rapport of management
nice place to work
Technical Supervisor (Current Employee) –  DubaiMarch 16, 2018
nice place to work, good management.

good team work, nice workplace culture.

sports and cultural programs for founders day meet.

learned more as technical ,got special trainings
It was a good journey.
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  DubaiMarch 5, 2018
It was really a great journey I had in this company it developed my inner abilities and skills; technical and moral values. It was not my intent to leave the company but due to some urgency and emergency I have to give up my work to look after my mother who was really sick that time. But, in general, I would still recommend this company on my peers who are looking for a job or who wants to develop their skills and abilities.
A good stepping stone
Supervisor A (Former Employee) –  DubaiMarch 1, 2018
The day would start is a very busy manner. Getting the units to be serviced was the top priority as there always used to be a lot of inflow of goods. TAT and KPI was closely followed. Time management and quality of work is what I learned working in Jumbo Electronics. Work culture was beautiful as everything was well managed in a disciplined manner.Those were my young days, so interacting with co workers was pleasant.
Pros
This company was like a launch pad for many your engineers
Cons
Growth and salary was on the downside
Greatly Valued by Clients
Retail Store Manager (Former Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 22, 2018
Work in operations was always fun with a lot of challenges and opportunities to learn ,teach and implement.Apart from handling Retail store operation which was centered around the consumer, the prime focus i used to give was to people and process.The good thing working here was the freedom to operate which opened up great opportunities to learn.There were always challenges which we saw as opportunities to make the life of the consumer easy.I enjoyed work to be honest.Well this was one side of the coin.On the other side of the coin there was a sense of insecurity and disconnect from top to bottom.This just created layers which increased the distance between management and people who are a rich source of knowledge as they are in direct contact with the consumers.Ignoring people only puts the company at a disadvantage.As quoted by Ex CEO of GE , Jack Welch..."Beurocracy is productivity Enemy".
May be the organization is approaching a strategic inflection point where the business environment is changing and new rules may rewrite old ones.
Overall ,this is a great organization which probably requires to fine tune its approach to people to excel.
its like my second home
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  dubai mallFebruary 19, 2018
its really a big oportunity for me to work in a reatial a learn a lot of things. i always chalenge my self to achieve my target each mont. i set a goal in my self daily
Great Learning experience.
Category Manager: Sony Bravia and Home Audio Video (Current Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 14, 2018
Great Organization to learn and grow, gives young individuals leadership opportunities early, provides stability and individual skill development, while providing great exposure.
Enjoyed working with Jumbo
Sales Officer -Agencies division (Exports) (Former Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 13, 2018
Started with Dealer sales and later shifted to Wholesale and Export business.Casio was the main area of product along with brother sewing machines and Rionet Hearing aids ...
key account management
Key Account Manager (Current Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 12, 2018
lead generation, new customer addressing , focusing on education vertical, HP device as a service to customer. solution on AV/Printing and IT solutions
Pros
flexible working