JUMBO GROUP Management reviews

kindly read if you want to save your time
sales promoter (Current Employee) –  DubaiAugust 31, 2019
working here can be your worst nightmare..when you resign they will make you run Through several brands so that you give up on notice period and they can reduce the final payment amount ... jumbo force have very poor and weak client relations ..many times client discontinue with jumbo without any prior notice resulting in you have to sit at home without any payment and there is lack of transparency even finance department is dull they tried to deduct amount from my ffs which was already deducted from salary most stupid idiot loosers sitting there with lack of management skills
Pros
on time salary
Cons
lack of transparency, unskilled management
Good
Senior Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 22, 2019
When there''s no customer, i have learned a lot. customer services, handling problem, It services, sales and etc.. management is good, the hardest part is when they keep me always in the night sheef, it's hard to balance my time with my family.
Nice management
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiFebruary 13, 2019
Free mind managements . There is no any peruse for sales person. Each and every one helping mentality. We can lear so many things from this company. Etc
productive workplace,
Senior Sales Promoter / Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 18, 2018
Nice working environment to work with, very accommodating colleagues and Management staff, quick response when it comes to employees queries, positively advising all employees when it comes to personal matters.
Pros
incentives plus commissions
Cons
basic timings
Trading Business and no new developments
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 24, 2018
Management is not open to new ideas and frequent changes in strategy to achieve the short term goals instead of planning a 3-5 year plan for taking it forward.
Pros
Relaxed Envoirnment
Cons
No Growth
Good Organisation
Service Officer (Current Employee) –  Jabal Ali DubaiJuly 7, 2018
Very well furcated Management and power full Employees .
Management Tools are very productive.
Target oriented strategy.
Highly motivated employees .
Productive and organized work culture
Service Supervisor (Sony, Lenovo and Samsung) (Former Employee) –  DubaiMay 6, 2018
Productivity oriented company and I have learned a lot from them. I have get the opertunity to handle more than two products. Management well supported
Seminars are always active with team building
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  DubaiMarch 21, 2018
A typical day of eight working hours with an hour break

Learned a lot of things during seminars, monthly meetings and team buildings.

Our management was great during the time when we launched our product from scratch. At first we are struggling but then we proved ourselves we can do it.

Hardest part of the job is always the pressure of selling products. We trained hard for this, but competition is always there to give challenges in every way.

The most enjoyable part of the job is that when you achieve your target, you get the incentives. We are getting our pending compensation day off's also and schedule a team building which makes us motivate to do better of our job.
Pros
Free lunches during our monthly meetings
Good ambience
Logistics Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Jebel AliMarch 19, 2018
Supporting and co ordinating and providing good working culture ,growing and utilising full potentail,giving chances of job rotation and rapport of management
nice place to work
Technical Supervisor (Current Employee) –  DubaiMarch 16, 2018
nice place to work, good management.

good team work, nice workplace culture.

sports and cultural programs for founders day meet.

learned more as technical ,got special trainings
A good stepping stone
Supervisor A (Former Employee) –  DubaiMarch 1, 2018
The day would start is a very busy manner. Getting the units to be serviced was the top priority as there always used to be a lot of inflow of goods. TAT and KPI was closely followed. Time management and quality of work is what I learned working in Jumbo Electronics. Work culture was beautiful as everything was well managed in a disciplined manner.Those were my young days, so interacting with co workers was pleasant.
Pros
This company was like a launch pad for many your engineers
Cons
Growth and salary was on the downside
Greatly Valued by Clients
Retail Store Manager (Former Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 22, 2018
Work in operations was always fun with a lot of challenges and opportunities to learn ,teach and implement.Apart from handling Retail store operation which was centered around the consumer, the prime focus i used to give was to people and process.The good thing working here was the freedom to operate which opened up great opportunities to learn.There were always challenges which we saw as opportunities to make the life of the consumer easy.I enjoyed work to be honest.Well this was one side of the coin.On the other side of the coin there was a sense of insecurity and disconnect from top to bottom.This just created layers which increased the distance between management and people who are a rich source of knowledge as they are in direct contact with the consumers.Ignoring people only puts the company at a disadvantage.As quoted by Ex CEO of GE , Jack Welch..."Beurocracy is productivity Enemy".
May be the organization is approaching a strategic inflection point where the business environment is changing and new rules may rewrite old ones.
Overall ,this is a great organization which probably requires to fine tune its approach to people to excel.
it was fun
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  DubaiDecember 9, 2017
it was good
but the culture was not good
management was also not good
i didn't feel comfortable in working that atmosphere
Handling cash and other activities like handling calls and emails.
Checking Bank balance and other office activities.
Electronics and home appliance
Warehouse In-charge (Current Employee) –  Jebel Ali FreezoneNovember 27, 2017
warehouse in-charge like transport arrangement helper driver problem solve everyday basic we work like hard work and work happy because of management.
Pros
launch
Cons
eight hours and over time
Good management
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  DubaiAugust 21, 2017
This company gives opportunities but also makes sure that fairness is executed. They guide their employees to the right path and never stops motivating them. Also, they are very patient on employee training. I learned a lot from this company and that involves: work-life balance, self respect, skills that I can use for my future career with other companies and how managers are humble to their designation. The hardest part on this job is customer handling. However, it is also fun to interact with different personalities and nationalities which are most likely to be treated equally by the management.
nice place to work, with more fun
Logistic assistant (Current Employee) –  DubaiAugust 7, 2017
excellent company, iso certified, good management, wide company and organization, yearly bonuses with all the facility, transportation and having good managers,
Respectful Job environment
Administration Executive (Current Employee) –  Jabel Ali Industrial Area -2July 25, 2017
Being a production unit, the work scenario changes day by day.
Learning process was always ON.
Supportive and understanding management reviewing suggestions.
Work place is a strong team work.
Hardest part is during emergency in production for extra working and arranging outsource manpower.
Fully relaxed work environment, enabling to be active always.
good company
orderly (Current Employee) –  DubaiJuly 2, 2017
obtained good experience in safety procedures related to job.knowledge of current warehouse management and materials and and handling practice,procedures and terminology.
Customer satisfaction
Technical Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  dubaiJuly 1, 2017
Jumbo Electronics LLC is a leading company in UAE.
It is a customer oriented company
Manger and supervisor are very supportive based on the performance
The management is very kind and motivating.
sales Target challenge every year to achieve, foreign trips as perks
Abu Dhabi as Sr. Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, DubaiJune 23, 2017
Being the sales head of the broadcast and security division, needed for me to motivate my sales and project teams to be always ready for any challenge bestowed on us by the management.
looking after the sales leads and distributing the territories to my managers and sales engineers was tricky.
project completion was a team work as designated to particular team or teams.
the work culture being open management was always rewarding as under my leadership the department has grown 4 folds over the years in the Abu dhabi region and completion of few prestigious projects in record time was very satisfying along with the team cooperation in all aspects.
the hardest part of the job was to get my team members satisfied with what they use to put the efforts in achieving the sales target to the rewards they received from the management.
most enjoyable part was satisfaction of project completion by the team members with various backgrounds.
Pros
as head of department the perks of foreign trip to principles and various part of the world.
Cons
the targets were exuberantly increased over the next year.