JUMBO GROUP Employee Reviews for Sales Executive

retail environment
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 23, 2018
• Greeting and assisting customers as they shop for new products
• Suggesting applicable and relevant upsells to help customers walk out the door with everything they need
Pros
transport
Cons
8 hours
it was fun
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  DubaiDecember 9, 2017
it was good
but the culture was not good
management was also not good
i didn't feel comfortable in working that atmosphere
Handling cash and other activities like handling calls and emails.
Checking Bank balance and other office activities.
Productive and a place to gain knowledge
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  ABUDHABISeptember 17, 2017
My favorite parts of my last job included the ability to work independently (trust from employers) & the people I worked with. It’s great to work with people that care about their company and doing a good job. It’s hard to find that environment today because so many people just don’t care about honesty, hard work & integrity.
Pros
Nil
Cons
Nil
Gud place to work
Sales Executive Indoor (Former Employee) –  DubaiDecember 21, 2016
Big banner to work n make carrer. Great mangment
Team work is always appreciated
Managment keep motivate team with diffrent offer like
Cash prize,mobile phone
the power of workplace
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiOctober 28, 2016
- there is no normal day at work, every day is defiant and there is point I have to learn or share with my colleagues and customers.

- I have learned more about sales & management & Enterprise and landline.

- Treating the knowledge component of business activities as an explicit concern of business reflected in strategy, policy, and practice at all levels of the organization.

- colleagues: are the most important thing in my job, that we are sharing a points and the new updates and helping.

- the management is the hardest part of the job but I like it.

- the most enjoyable part at work is sales that I can sale any thing and it giving me power.
Pros
learning and enjoying with what I'm doing.
Cons
The salary
good company and nice people to work with.
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  DubaiAugust 27, 2016
i will be constantly keeping tabs on assigned work with my subordinates and seniors,finishing the assigned job before end of the day also I am focusing the everyday target while giving high quality service to customer, also i enhance my knowledge and skills and i kept myself calm and focus on multi tasking while being patient,I also enjoyed learning a new skills and dealing with different kind of people and cultures.
customer service
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Dubai, DUAugust 16, 2015
Jumbo Electronics is very supportive to us as Sales Executive we learnt a lot and I can say that I grow and develop my skills when in terms of assisting and complying customers satisfaction.
Pros
monthly training skills
Cons
Excellent place to learn and earn.
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  DubaiAugust 23, 2014
Having very friendly management which help in clear understanding your job and provide every type of support to there employee.While work in jumbo person will learn the true team work.
achieving the targets handling the different nationality costumes its very challenging
SALES EXECUTIVE (Current Employee) –  Dubai MallMarch 9, 2014
Maintains product display space and set up new product and promotion displays in retail stores.
Sells company products based on store plans and to gain space in displays in retail stores.
Pre-orders sales for delivery to retail stores, inventory and sales reports
Achieved sales performance goal and alwaysseek out to maximise the sales
Establishes and maintains positive customer relationships.
Responded to customer inquiries and requests and resolved issues efficiently and professionally.
Exercised strong interpersonal communication skills with customers and department personnel.
Deliver world class customer service and build customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Resolves customer complaints immediately and in in a professional way.
Provide positive feedbacks about the products arrange the required product to
the customer who is not available in the store, inform when it’s done.
Pros
incentives benefit
Cons
2 to 11 is the time ing and have ing shift changs
Good place to work in in terms of environment but poor salary and no growth
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 18, 2013
Daily routine of checking available stocks,arranging displays,updating stocks and explaining and promoting products to customers with demonstrations.
Acquired good customer handling skills,very useful product knowledge on the latest I.T products,inventory and basic managerial skills as per stocks and handling of fellow staff in related section
Management is fine but less growth is provided by the company especially on experienced staffs within the organization
Good working environment with supportive co-workers makes it easier and increases better output in reaching sales targets
The hardest part is the sales part where more effort is put to explaining the products and .demonstrating the relevance of it to a customer needs.
Meeting different people from all walks of life is enjoyable with the constant interaction,handling of the latest I.T products,
Pros
convinient pick up and drop by company transport
Cons
less growth in company, minimal salary which does not reflect the amount of responsibility