JUMBO GROUP Employee Reviews for Merchandiser

Very secured place for working
BRAND MERCHANDISER- (SONY,CONSUMER ELECTRONICS) (Former Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 21, 2018
I worked for 8 years and learned a lot. One of the best place to work . Environment is very good. And the staffs are highly qualified and professional.
dedication and focus is the key to success
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiApril 26, 2016
I'm a merchandiser og HP laptop and printers, I'm doing the selling, arranging, installation, ordering, and inventory.My biggest achievement was during those big offers, where I was able to compete with some other shop which have more merchandiser while I'm doing alone. It happened because of my dedication to my job, I make my shop compete with some big retail shop like MOE, and DCC, That's why the management was very happy for the achievement. I've learned many things that make what I am now. I loved to work specially if my work is challenging. But at the end of the day I still manage it.
One of the best company
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Dubai, DUJuly 3, 2015
As a merchandiser my daily routine work is to make sure that i must have a goal target everyday inorder to achieve my monthly target. Upon Arriving at work first thing to do is to check my display,prices,stocks and maintaining the cleanliness of area.Being in sales field ive learned to be patient,time management and know how to cooperate because this are the attitude you need in able to have a good relationship with the management.I can tell that only the hardest part of being a merchandiser is sometimes we cannot avoid to have a misunderstanding with the competitors merchandiser regarding customer and sales.But the most enjoyable part of my job is meeting different kind of people,succeeded in convincing customer to your product,customer satisfied to the product you sold, and achieving you target.
fun work
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  dubaiApril 25, 2015
IM friendly co-worker and trustworthy. I do my best for my company to have more profit.. I share my knowledge and skillsbto my co-worker..
work no progress
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Dubai, DUJanuary 29, 2014
good knowledge about product co-worker good month end target
sale anversary of company
Pros
na
Cons
overtime