JUMBO GROUP Employee Reviews in Abu Dhabi

I have lots of learn from them
Sales representative (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiJanuary 20, 2019
Every day i went to work am so excited to learn more new product updated,I learn every new products that new updates in new system, my manager he was supported no matter what are we facing for our beloved customer but sometimes he had mistake, work time its perfect, the hardest part of my job is when you introduce the new product and customer still he/she didn't know what they want but as sales i know to make them buy and giving them more knowledge about the products,I enjoy when my customer satisfied the products i explain or i introduce them make them satisfied and sending me a good feedback.
Pros
full time
Cons
9 hours
Productive and a place to gain knowledge
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  ABUDHABISeptember 17, 2017
My favorite parts of my last job included the ability to work independently (trust from employers) & the people I worked with. It’s great to work with people that care about their company and doing a good job. It’s hard to find that environment today because so many people just don’t care about honesty, hard work & integrity.
Pros
Nil
Cons
Nil
sales Target challenge every year to achieve, foreign trips as perks
Abu Dhabi as Sr. Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, DubaiJune 23, 2017
Being the sales head of the broadcast and security division, needed for me to motivate my sales and project teams to be always ready for any challenge bestowed on us by the management.
looking after the sales leads and distributing the territories to my managers and sales engineers was tricky.
project completion was a team work as designated to particular team or teams.
the work culture being open management was always rewarding as under my leadership the department has grown 4 folds over the years in the Abu dhabi region and completion of few prestigious projects in record time was very satisfying along with the team cooperation in all aspects.
the hardest part of the job was to get my team members satisfied with what they use to put the efforts in achieving the sales target to the rewards they received from the management.
most enjoyable part was satisfaction of project completion by the team members with various backgrounds.
Pros
as head of department the perks of foreign trip to principles and various part of the world.
Cons
the targets were exuberantly increased over the next year.
It is achallenging But a lot of enjoyment
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiApril 5, 2017
#Sales Associate
# I learn to deal different type of people
#To obey and follow the rules and regulation and Flexible
# When I didn't make my sales expectation
# To be my team mates and working together as a team
Pros
Lunch Break and Hang up
Cons
over time
the power of workplace
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiOctober 28, 2016
- there is no normal day at work, every day is defiant and there is point I have to learn or share with my colleagues and customers.

- I have learned more about sales & management & Enterprise and landline.

- Treating the knowledge component of business activities as an explicit concern of business reflected in strategy, policy, and practice at all levels of the organization.

- colleagues: are the most important thing in my job, that we are sharing a points and the new updates and helping.

- the management is the hardest part of the job but I like it.

- the most enjoyable part at work is sales that I can sale any thing and it giving me power.
Pros
learning and enjoying with what I'm doing.
Cons
The salary
Good environment
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiAugust 23, 2016
Good fellow beings, help full, would like to stick on more but i think its time to move on and build a new path.
good jobs.
happy the i got a chance to work in this company .
wish this company stays for ever
Pros
nill
Cons
nill
dedication and focus is the key to success
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiApril 26, 2016
I'm a merchandiser og HP laptop and printers, I'm doing the selling, arranging, installation, ordering, and inventory.My biggest achievement was during those big offers, where I was able to compete with some other shop which have more merchandiser while I'm doing alone. It happened because of my dedication to my job, I make my shop compete with some big retail shop like MOE, and DCC, That's why the management was very happy for the achievement. I've learned many things that make what I am now. I loved to work specially if my work is challenging. But at the end of the day I still manage it.
busy enviroment
Telecom Specialist (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiApril 12, 2016
my typical day is standing greeting and smiling to the customer
i learned how to be a flexible and be a responsible sales representative
management not bad
my co worker they are all friendly
the hardest part of the job is having a customer complain
the most enjoyable part of my job is satisfaction of customer
good working enviroment
SR.SALES REPRESENATTIVE (Current Employee) –  ABU DHABIJune 23, 2015
A typical day of work is to sell our products, managed to do our daily inventory and sales
Bonding with co-workers
Hardest part of the job is to stand without doing nothing.
Enjoyable part of the job is at the end of the day our gameplan is accomplish which is to sell nd achieved our daily sales
Gives every individual an opportunity to grow
Retail officer (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AZApril 29, 2015
Love your job and keep learning! That's what Jumbo Electronics has taught me working for 16years in the company. I started as a junior sales representative in the year 1997 and left as a Retail Officer.
Company will recognize your hardwork and will always give you an opportunity to grow and improved yourself. There were a lot of trainings for sales as an individual and as a leader. It is always fun and feeling young working with the energetic, young team of Jumbo Electronics. The working environment itself gives you the energy to be more enthusiast,energetic and positive. The hardest part of the job is when facing a difficult customer who will never get satisfaction how much you give in. But that's a part of the job, it helps you become better person when dealing with this kind of customer and situation.It enhances your attitude, and leadership as well.
The most enjoyable part of the job is everyday working with the people working as a team, nothing can beat this!
Pros
Annual party for the employees
Cons
working split shift if working in high street store location
Productive and New- Age Tech usage
Sales Representative / Sales Advisor-Incharge (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AZSeptember 11, 2014
• Learning new things
• Handling new products of the New-Age techs & Gadgets
• New Responsibilities
• Meeting New people from various races
• Learnt about managing everything from work to personal, managing the store when necessary. Handling inventory management as well as customer service.
• Fun, friendly and goofy co-workers who you'd enjoy working and spending time with
• Hardest part, not much maybe taking everything upon yourself, everything will be smooth when you are working with a team
• New Gadgets / New techs / Fun Co-workers / First hands on the new products as soon as it launches / meeting different people you can befriend with, even the customers
Pros
Fun and Entertaining, New tech
Cons
Travelling for trainings and workload
Sales & Customer Service
Sr.Sales Executive ( Audio Video & Consumer Elect) (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiJune 11, 2014
Primary : Sales & customer service
Secondary:Assisting Showroom In-charge with stock management
Merchandising ; managing showroom displays and POP
• Involved in troubleshooting and maintenance of Sony Cyber Shot Camera and Blackberry mobile • Attended telephonic Helpline numbers • Formulated the
IT Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AZDecember 8, 2013
• Responsible for troubleshooting of critical issues of:
o Hewlett-Packard Laptops and Desktops (Hardware and Software)
o Lenovo Laptops and Desktops (Hardware and Software)
o Sony Vaio Laptops and Desktop ( Hardware and Software )
• Directly reporting to the Service Manager about the day to day activities of team
• Guiding the team for delivering customer satisfaction through perfect output and maintaining TAT
• Rendering on line (E-Mail and telephonic) technical support to the customers and team members in other branches of Jumbo Electronics LLC
• Imparting trainings on new Hewlett-Packard laptops & desktops
• Monitoring parts through Hewlett-Packard Wizpart portal as well as providing technical notes to the team
• Supervising parts through Lenovo CRM portal as well as providing technical notes to the team
great team work in sales and fun time
Sales Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AZAugust 3, 2013
my first day at work was with lot of new Faces. the first hour was the toughest. don't even know who to Approach and what to do till my Boss Came. then I was introduced to the Team and we started to get Close knowing each other personally. I was treated with a Lunch by my Co workers on the 1st day and I become an Important Member of the jumbo family from that day.