JUMBO GROUP Employee Reviews

A good working environment
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  DubaiMay 19, 2019
A typical day at work would include meeting the desired amount of entries for the day and send the completed work to our supervisor. I learned how to work in a team at the workplace and how important it is to be organised in order to meet deadlines. It was a positive working environment with staff being really friendly.
Good Working Culture
ASSISTANT FINANCE CONTROLLER - ENTERPRISE DIVISION (Current Employee) –  DubaiMay 11, 2019
Great Place to work, Job Security, good management. Nice lace to work at and learn new things. Handling good responsibilities for work. 5 days working culture at corporate office, motivational division head and central finance .
very good
IT Engineer (Former Employee) –  DubaiApril 13, 2019
JUMBO GROUP is a very good company o work with and develop your self.

especially the engineering division o jumbo electronics. they have a maintaned system to keep everything up to date
quiet workplace and authorise to perfect in work
OA TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  DubaiApril 8, 2019
A good place for working full power to take necessary action .full responsible to our work.so more responsible and dedicated to complete our work without any problems. Able to achieve the goal and good customer satisfaction. Good support and co ordination to complete the work without any delay.
Productivity
Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  DubaiMarch 29, 2019
Dynamic and motivated professional with a proven record of generating and building relationships.that provides expertise in search marketing solutions for businesses worldwide
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  DubaiMarch 19, 2019
Jumbo is my first company in UAE. It's a very good company and has earned a lot of respect from customers and other competitors as well. I have learned a lot during my time in Jumbo.
Good
Senior Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 22, 2019
When there''s no customer, i have learned a lot. customer services, handling problem, It services, sales and etc.. management is good, the hardest part is when they keep me always in the night sheef, it's hard to balance my time with my family.
Nice management
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiFebruary 13, 2019
Free mind managements . There is no any peruse for sales person. Each and every one helping mentality. We can lear so many things from this company. Etc
Promotes Entreprenuership
Marketing Officer (Former Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 11, 2019
over hard-ware & software
Innovators
Excellent Government customers coverage & adoption
Thinks 20 years ahead
present world-wide
I have lots of learn from them
Sales representative (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiJanuary 20, 2019
Every day i went to work am so excited to learn more new product updated,I learn every new products that new updates in new system, my manager he was supported no matter what are we facing for our beloved customer but sometimes he had mistake, work time its perfect, the hardest part of my job is when you introduce the new product and customer still he/she didn't know what they want but as sales i know to make them buy and giving them more knowledge about the products,I enjoy when my customer satisfied the products i explain or i introduce them make them satisfied and sending me a good feedback.
Pros
full time
Cons
9 hours
Stress free work environment
Senior Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 6, 2019
Jumbo Electronics is a good place to start your career in Dubai, I wont assure you of any growth. If you are hired at one salary please do not expect any salary hike for next 4-5 years.

The only good thing being, you get to make moderate amount of incentives here. Line Managers are helpful and always got your back.

My Tip: As soon as you complete 2 years at Jumbo, Just Quit.
Pros
Line Managers are always there for you
Cons
No Salary Hikes, Long working hours if targets not achieved
Working in this company is good they are following the rules and regulation of labor law
Cutomer Service (Former Employee) –  DubaiDecember 31, 2018
Salary very low specially the increment is very poor in 6 years of experience i only received 147AED increased
Exactly 8 hours working time
They are giving the official holidays to their employees
Health insurance is good they sre givng good health care to their employees
Pros
They are giving the official holidays to their employees
Cons
Exactly 8 hours working time
productive workplace,
Senior Sales Promoter / Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 18, 2018
Nice working environment to work with, very accommodating colleagues and Management staff, quick response when it comes to employees queries, positively advising all employees when it comes to personal matters.
Pros
incentives plus commissions
Cons
basic timings
Goal Oriented
Dyson Product Expert (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 22, 2018
Jumbo is one of the leading electronics companies. During my time working with them I was given the opportunity to gain knowledge on various products and topics.
They showed me that my limitations were more broad than I thought and that we can always achieve more if we put our minds to it.
Good training ground. A great environment to enhance your skills and knowledge.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 7, 2018
This company have developed me well,in terms of different aspects, such as my abilities as a person. I can say that i really admire this company as they developed my strengths, which has a big part on what i have achieved today and what I will achieved in the future, but due to some personal urgency I have to leave this job.
Pros
Free lunch on training, Very supportive managers.
Cons
Incentive Scheme
Trading Business and no new developments
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 24, 2018
Management is not open to new ideas and frequent changes in strategy to achieve the short term goals instead of planning a 3-5 year plan for taking it forward.
Pros
Relaxed Envoirnment
Cons
No Growth
retail environment
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 23, 2018
• Greeting and assisting customers as they shop for new products
• Suggesting applicable and relevant upsells to help customers walk out the door with everything they need
Pros
transport
Cons
8 hours
Good for expanding knowledge in retail sales promoter.
Cashier, Sales, Customer service, Brand Promoter (Former Employee) –  DubaiAugust 8, 2018
Good company that provides opportunity to every applicant and staff to show their talents in sales and customer service. They help people to earn for living.
Pros
Free food when there is training from the brand we promote
Cons
long hours and cancelled day off on holidays.
Good experience for job career foundation
Systems and Compliance Officer (Current Employee) –  DubaiAugust 3, 2018
Freedom to explore and implement new ideas
Appraisal system are not strong enough to validate the performance and reward
Platform to learn as part of corporate culture
Peoductive
Showroom incharge (Former Employee) –  UaeJuly 22, 2018
I learned a lot of at jumbo electronics, it’s a best place to work in electronics in United Arab Emirates, I work for retail division in showrooms, joined as a sales representative in April 2008, promoted as senior sales representative in year 2010, worked as showroom incharge from feb 2012 to 2017