Jumbo Electronics Dubai Employee Reviews

SALES REPRESENTATIVE / IT SALES SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 24, 2019
It is good to work if you are hardworking person so you can had the chance better income thru incentive program, the business establishment is stable.
A good experience to learn working under stress
Administration Supervisor (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 23, 2019
Only salary is very low compared to market, no growth, salary review and bonus very low, good working culture and good place to learn if you work in Jumbo you can work in any Organization in short it is very good institutional to learn to work with any management level.
Great company to work for
Unwired Crew / Tech Support (Current Employee) –  DubaiNovember 19, 2019
cant express my feeling when i was working there. jumbo staff was great and really helpful all the time. and i really enjoy working with them............
Productive and fun with my colleagues
MFP Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  DubaiNovember 6, 2019
I have been start the day with fresh and energetic motivation from my colleagues and managers. I have been learning technical advise, troubleshooting and implementing quality of service to clients.
very challenging, many things i have learnt a lot
Sr. Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Jumbo Dubai MallNovember 5, 2019
Working as A customer service is never been so easy yet very challenging role. handling complaints with different culture and beliefs makes me more matured enough in terms of handling my duties and responsibilities, though its a very toxic Job as most of the day you will be encountering angry customers , however when you use to it in your daily routine indeed you will be enjoying it. specially when angry customer turns to become happy when indeed you will be able to help them solving their problem, the most fulfilling part.
Jumbo is fun
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  DubaiNovember 4, 2019
Our Distribution team moves more than just boxes! It participates in the full value chain, giving Consumer Electronics, Home Appliances, Mobility Devices, Smart Devices and other technology products evermore potential to service the widest possible consumer base.
Perfect
Section In-charge (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 5, 2019
umbo Electronics is one of the biggest names in the field of consumer electronics-information-technology-telecommunications-home appliances, office automation and entertainment in the UAE and is amongst the first transnational corporations with a well spread out network of more than 30 retail stores and 9 service centers across the emirates.
New job, new life
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiSeptember 22, 2019
Hearing good things about my new company. Salary is better, paying on time, less pressured at work, balanced life and work. Better management. But system needs to be improved.
Experience
Customer Sales and Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Al-AynSeptember 7, 2019
In the beginning I learned a lot and a lot of handel customers every day more than the past and gained experience in selling a lot and more in solving the
problems of all customers
kindly read if you want to save your time
sales promoter (Current Employee) –  DubaiAugust 31, 2019
working here can be your worst nightmare..when you resign they will make you run Through several brands so that you give up on notice period and they can reduce the final payment amount ... jumbo force have very poor and weak client relations ..many times client discontinue with jumbo without any prior notice resulting in you have to sit at home without any payment and there is lack of transparency even finance department is dull they tried to deduct amount from my ffs which was already deducted from salary most stupid idiot loosers sitting there with lack of management skills
Pros
on time salary
Cons
lack of transparency, unskilled management
Sales Representative
Student (Former Employee) –  DubaiJuly 28, 2019
As a sales representative at HP Gitex, I got to learn a lot in terms of sales, handling customers and making new contacts. It was a fun place to work and I would love to do it again.
productive and fun work place
Sales associate Dubai, UAE (Former Employee) –  DubaiJune 12, 2019
very grateful for all the knowledge that i attained from jumbo electronics
administration and co workers are grateful and everything is really wonderful.
A good working environment
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  DubaiMay 19, 2019
A typical day at work would include meeting the desired amount of entries for the day and send the completed work to our supervisor. I learned how to work in a team at the workplace and how important it is to be organised in order to meet deadlines. It was a positive working environment with staff being really friendly.
Good Working Culture
ASSISTANT FINANCE CONTROLLER - ENTERPRISE DIVISION (Current Employee) –  DubaiMay 11, 2019
Great Place to work, Job Security, good management. Nice lace to work at and learn new things. Handling good responsibilities for work. 5 days working culture at corporate office, motivational division head and central finance .
very good
IT Engineer (Former Employee) –  DubaiApril 13, 2019
JUMBO GROUP is a very good company o work with and develop your self.

especially the engineering division o jumbo electronics. they have a maintaned system to keep everything up to date
quiet workplace and authorise to perfect in work
OA TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  DubaiApril 8, 2019
A good place for working full power to take necessary action .full responsible to our work.so more responsible and dedicated to complete our work without any problems. Able to achieve the goal and good customer satisfaction. Good support and co ordination to complete the work without any delay.
Productivity
Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  DubaiMarch 29, 2019
Dynamic and motivated professional with a proven record of generating and building relationships.that provides expertise in search marketing solutions for businesses worldwide
Sales Advisor (Former Employee) –  DubaiMarch 19, 2019
Jumbo is my first company in UAE. It's a very good company and has earned a lot of respect from customers and other competitors as well. I have learned a lot during my time in Jumbo.
Good
Senior Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 22, 2019
When there''s no customer, i have learned a lot. customer services, handling problem, It services, sales and etc.. management is good, the hardest part is when they keep me always in the night sheef, it's hard to balance my time with my family.
Nice management
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiFebruary 13, 2019
Free mind managements . There is no any peruse for sales person. Each and every one helping mentality. We can lear so many things from this company. Etc