Jacobs Employee Reviews

Found 94 reviews matching the search See all 4,458 reviews
As PMC we were not contacted by Jacobs.
As Construction Manager myself and the HSE Manager would leave the office early and watch and participate in daily toolbox talks. Working with multi cultural workforce was the most enjoyable part because teaching safety to these people was a challenge and worth doing.
Fun
PRO (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiOctober 19, 2019
Generate PR campaigns as well as media relations strategies
Assist in planning marketing strategies as well as campaigns
Generate presentations, press releases, articles, reports, publicity brochures as well as marketing and promotional messages
Good company to work for
Systems Director - Etihad Rail Stage 2 (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiSeptember 12, 2019
The employee is being considered and care is taken to make sure he is happy at work.

Nice work culture and good management.
Hardest part is to find the right family and work balance.
Fun workplace no pressure,very good office culture
Document Controller (Current Employee) –  SharjahJuly 4, 2019
I am a seconded employee who working for Jacobs on Contractor side as per contract condition. The most important thing i have learned from this company to make their employee stress free and letting them work according to their ease.
Pros
Learning
MENA region doesn't care about employee
BIAF (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiJune 17, 2019
Once the project is completed and handed over that's about it! then your terminated with no benefits or anything.HR's avoid your calls and only pick your call to add misery to the tough time your going through! Its sad that such management exist in MNC's but again I am sharing my personnel experience. So many new job postings and new hire, but barley consider the existing employee.

Work life is kinda balanced, salary is pretty ok too. And the organisation values INCLUSION, INTEGRITY and DIVERSITY to be honest is a little hyped and rarely embraced!
Pros
Work life, salary
Cons
Poor Management, Poor Job stability, lack of collaboration, does not do justice to there core values
Sr. ELECTRICAL ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiMay 12, 2019
No further comment. The Company is highly recognized as number 1 design firm in the world (2018-2019). All employees in the different departments are approachable and helpful for any assistance I require during my term. Salary is given on time as per Company payroll schedule. Cyber security in all work sites is strictly implemented.
Good work experience
Site Cost Engineer (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiMarch 2, 2019
I enjoyed my time with this company. The company was very well organised and I gained a lot of work experience during my time there. I especially liked that it was a multi-cultural environment.
Pros
Strong safety culture
Cons
Lots of travelling
Its fantastic to work at CH2M HILL International
Works Inspector (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiDecember 22, 2018
Its interesting to work at CH2M HILL, with fantastic works environment & continued learning process. Safety culture is always emphasise. Enjoyable part is the get together of the employees & management during occasion.
Pros
5 days work
Workplace culture
Construction Engineer (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, UAEDecember 14, 2018
The working environment is amazing. It gives comfort to work with other nationality. You gained in behavioral adjustment for approach and friendship.

You're becoming unselfish t contribute your technical know-how.
Pros
Accommodation is great
Cons
Sometimes you have to travel by Supply Boat daily, in order to cover the job requirements at the artificail Island.
Good
Senior Process Engineer (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiNovember 25, 2018
Great people, strong technical and commercial resources, great diversity and demonstrate equality, good structures, and training, always changing (if you enjoy this), good work areas and environment, good safety culture.
good
Site Engineer (Former Employee) –  Sharja-DibbaOctober 23, 2018
Great company to work in good working atmosphere teams are coordinating with all disciplines.co-workers are very friendly.
Professional company in all manners. Senior managers are helping and encouraging.
good
Cons
No such
Exceelnt
M&E Project Consultant (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiAugust 19, 2018
Very good work culture, excellent career/ life Balance. High values. Teamwork. worldwide reputation. Honest and straightforward Management. They look after their stuff.
construction site
Construction Manager (Current Employee) –  United Arab EmiratesAugust 11, 2018
Work location is the construction site.

The best construction site that I have ever been.

Staying at a 5-star fully serviced accommodation including all meals snacks, and soft drinks.
Pros
excellent gym facilities
Cons
my opinion jocabs company is so much better then others
Sr Land Surveyor (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiApril 20, 2018
I served with jocabs most enjoyable and spent good time i wanted to mor work with jocabs but no furthers projects. that is why i left the company and joined others one
salary is higher than the market
HR Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiMarch 23, 2018
Political, bias, racism in terms of work culture.
Long hours of work
Self learning of work
No support from the team's supervisor
With favoritism among the team
Pros
high salary
Nice company .
SENIOR.CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER - Civil (Former Employee) –  ABU DHABI, AEFebruary 12, 2018
I have a good experience in CH2M , In my life I got good opportunity to work CH2M. Best consulting company in oil and gas . Managers are very good coordinating and helpful in work.
Overall enjoyed working with CH2M Hill
Lead HSE Engineer (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiJanuary 5, 2018
Flexible time that is it is permissible to come in on job any time and and get off from office provided you complete prerequisite daily working hours-very positive aspects for free from work stress.
Pros
Five days week work
Cons
Lack of job security
My Work Journey
Contracts Manager (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, UAEDecember 25, 2017
Has been excellent throughout.

A good team worker who believes sharing experience/ information on various aspects of Contract management, tendering, marketing, estimation, planning, execution, inspection, engineering, cost claim, construction, commissioning, project management etc. with subordinates.

No overreacting to any/all situations. Stay calm with a focused approach, which helps me in tackling challenging situations.

Have got an a strong ability to foresee Project completion dates based on resource loading/ Project Schedule / look ahead plan/ risk analysis etc, and further implementation of the same.
Good learning experience
Lead Payroll Accountant (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 11, 2017
Meet a lot of people of various cultures. Worked harmoniously with colleagues. Good working environment. The culture in the office is respect one another.
Excellent company
Electrical Engineer (Current Employee) –  SharjahOctober 1, 2017
My day is fully filled with reviews of submittals/inspections due to the large size of the project and tight schedule of the completion date. The hardest part of this project is to handle the main contractor MEP representatives who does not have the practical knowledge of site execution.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Jacobs. Our community is ready to answer.

51.6K