Jacobs

Jacobs Employee Reviews

Good people
Jacobs has many good people working for them it is a pleasure working with them. Management are good and can learn from them. jacobs is worldwide with good opportunities
Professional work place
Professional work place

Professional management.

Accessible HR,Payroll,PRO's

It is a very reputed company.

Safety culture "Beyond Zero" is the best.
It was productive and I gained a lot of knowledge, I met a lot of people with different nationalities. I enjoyed working with my colleagues.
I learned a lot for almost 5 years of working in Jacobs, the management was very cooperative and supportive, working atmosphere is good and productive
As PMC we were not contacted by Jacobs.
As Construction Manager myself and the HSE Manager would leave the office early and watch and participate in daily toolbox talks. Working with multi cultural workforce was the most enjoyable part because teaching safety to these people was a challenge and worth doing.
Fun
Generate PR campaigns as well as media relations strategies
Assist in planning marketing strategies as well as campaigns

Generate presentations, press releases, articles, reports, publicity brochures as well as marketing and promotional messages
Good company to work for
The employee is being considered and care is taken to make sure he is happy at work.

Nice work culture and good management.

Hardest part is to find the right family and work balance.
Fun workplace no pressure,very good office culture
I am a seconded employee who working for Jacobs on Contractor side as per contract condition. The most important thing i have learned from this company to make their employee stress free and letting them work according to their ease.
Pros
Learning
MENA region doesn't care about employee
Once the project is completed and handed over that's about it! then your terminated with no benefits or anything.HR's avoid your calls and only pick your call to add misery to the tough time your going through! Its sad that such management exist in MNC's but again I am sharing my personnel experience. So many new job postings and new hire, but barley consider the existing employee.

Work life is kinda balanced, salary is pretty ok too. And the organisation values INCLUSION, INTEGRITY and DIVERSITY to be honest is a little hyped and rarely embraced!
Pros
Work life, salary
Cons
Poor Management, Poor Job stability, lack of collaboration, does not do justice to there core values
No further comment. The Company is highly recognized as number 1 design firm in the world (2018-2019). All employees in the different departments are approachable and helpful for any assistance I require during my term. Salary is given on time as per Company payroll schedule. Cyber security in all work sites is strictly implemented.
Good work experience
I enjoyed my time with this company. The company was very well organised and I gained a lot of work experience during my time there. I especially liked that it was a multi-cultural environment.
Pros
Strong safety culture
Cons
Lots of travelling
Its fantastic to work at CH2M HILL International
Its interesting to work at CH2M HILL, with fantastic works environment & continued learning process. Safety culture is always emphasise. Enjoyable part is the get together of the employees & management during occasion.
Pros
5 days work
Workplace culture
The working environment is amazing. It gives comfort to work with other nationality. You gained in behavioral adjustment for approach and friendship.

You're becoming unselfish t contribute your technical know-how.
Pros
Accommodation is great
Cons
Sometimes you have to travel by Supply Boat daily, in order to cover the job requirements at the artificail Island.
Good
Great people, strong technical and commercial resources, great diversity and demonstrate equality, good structures, and training, always changing (if you enjoy this), good work areas and environment, good safety culture.
good
Great company to work in good working atmosphere teams are coordinating with all disciplines.co-workers are very friendly.
Professional company in all manners. Senior managers are helping and encouraging.
good
Cons
No such
Exceelnt
Very good work culture, excellent career/ life Balance. High values. Teamwork. worldwide reputation. Honest and straightforward Management. They look after their stuff.
construction site
Work location is the construction site.

The best construction site that I have ever been.

Staying at a 5-star fully serviced accommodation including all meals snacks, and soft drinks.
Pros
excellent gym facilities
Cons
my opinion jocabs company is so much better then others
I served with jocabs most enjoyable and spent good time i wanted to mor work with jocabs but no furthers projects. that is why i left the company and joined others one
salary is higher than the market
Political, bias, racism in terms of work culture.
Long hours of work

Self learning of work

No support from the team's supervisor

With favoritism among the team
Pros
high salary
Nice company .
I have a good experience in CH2M , In my life I got good opportunity to work CH2M. Best consulting company in oil and gas . Managers are very good coordinating and helpful in work.
Overall enjoyed working with CH2M Hill
Flexible time that is it is permissible to come in on job any time and and get off from office provided you complete prerequisite daily working hours-very positive aspects for free from work stress.
Pros
Five days week work
Cons
Lack of job security
My Work Journey
Has been excellent throughout.

A good team worker who believes sharing experience/ information on various aspects of Contract management, tendering, marketing, estimation, planning, execution, inspection, engineering, cost claim, construction, commissioning, project management etc. with subordinates.

No overreacting to any/all situations. Stay calm with a focused approach, which helps me in tackling challenging situations.

Have got an a strong ability to foresee Project completion dates based on resource loading/ Project Schedule / look ahead plan/ risk analysis etc, and further implementation of the same.