InterContinental Hotels Group

InterContinental Hotels Group Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates254 reviews
Good management best HR team love all love to work with IHG hotels group full facility in accommodation provide good food and gym pool facility also available
The company caters for the welfare of the staff. The staff Is the number one priority which leads to a happy service to the guest. I would love to work there again because it has job security.
Pros
You get to be liked by other competitors.
Cons
Overwhelmed at the end of the day by the bussy work.
Completing all the task and assisting FO and Sales.
Lots of reports.

Lots of excel.

Limited growth.

Great place to work for entry level. Get to work with amazing people all around the world.
Pros
Great Boss
Cons
Limited Growth
Cozy place to work at and colleagues are cooperative.Appreciating colleagues is a best trace with their winning ways nominations.Transport accommodation and food provided
The winning ways is one of the best thing the company gives and the ability to grow exceeds imagination. Work ethics strictly followed and adhere by everyone.
Pros
Food, Transport and Accommodation provided for
Cons
N/a
Always willing to find solutions.The guest is the priority. Very good room service. The Hotel not prepared in equipment to have an Entertainment band.
smart fair management system where i learnt a lot and more about hospitality

I got a lot of training during my work with IHG

open minded and easy going concept
Intercontinental focuses on job satisfaction by making sure their employees are happy. They conduct regular surveys, competitions, events with exciting rewards.
I am working here on a contract and I am from a third party supplier so that's why my salary is not meeting my expectations so I want to change it for future.
I like ihg brand because he is 5*🏨 and so many outlat,varry bije good service and he have fish market rasturant in our hotel that's why people are like to come fraes fish het.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at InterContinental Hotels Group?
In experience I had at intercontinental hotel it's showing and prove the meaning of waining ways for the organization and employees as well starting from management.
Excellent opportunity by working this company. They give you proper trained.friendly moving management And team members.i working 2 years in this company I get more knowledge about my department.
It looks like a supermarket not a 5 stars hotel, i swear nothing is correct there.. business is going down, so bad reviews but no one care, promotion only for who can cheat and betray the colleagues or to who can make a show, arrogant management, really it’s a disaster environment
It was great opportunity while working with IHG.I have gained a great experience with great team. It was great opportunity while working with IHG.....
When I was started my work with IHG, I was like fresher slowly slowly I have got training and motivation from my superior.. then I have got promoted as Laundry Supervisor then after that I had handled alone without Manager hold operation

trainer I had learned too many things about laundry I had growth my self after few years I had hand
Focus on the company and your individual experience and goals.
Hardest part as a intern is that you have to work long hours but at some point you get used to it. The most enjoyable part was Front office and F&B.
friendly staff, you have a lot of experience in workplace to apply in other company. highly recommendation. colleague are supportive in workplace. and there is a lot of opportunity training and seminars that will help your career growth.
Intercontinental hotel group is one of the famous hospitality group in the world ! people like to work in this company because its shows care to staffs guest love to stay , winning way is the great way to lead staffs.
Amazing company to work with I was in charge of the entire F&B and Conference and events. This experience help me to grow in my career and the company is perfect
This is where I got my first experience to work overseas and away from family but my colleagues really helps me a lot to overcome homesick. My colleagues are really warm since my first day in UAE
Ihg is best hotel around the world and best place to work as well .highly recommended to friend and family .
It secure the staff spite of less payment so overall this is good brand