INNOVATIONS GROUP

INNOVATIONS GROUP Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates12 reviews
Well organized company for some one to work with
Well organized and safe company recomended for someone to work with. The company that respects employees and gives the employees their rights and their benefits
its very bad experience with innovations
very bad experience with innovations group very disappointed salary not on a time manager behavior is very bad no increment no staff benefits no air ticket only 2 years 1 time
Good company but not organised
Company has good network of clients and good work but internal management needs to be more organized. Due to this, company is losing projects and hence lack of job security for employees.
good
my experience was for a short time i was a fresh graduate, i worked there for 8 months then i had to move to jordan but my overall experience was good as l learned the basics about recruitment and how to interview candidates.
Good to work with fun
Great experience with good management and great atmosphere.
This opportunity was a great chance to enhance my ability and prove my skills.

Dealings of coworkers were supportive.
Very Professional and excellent !
They provide me with a job which exceeded my expectations! I was happy with the salary, the timings, and the work location. The workplace was good and all my coworkers were friendly and cooperative.
Pros
The work timings were perfect.
Cons
nothing
Excellent Opportunity
My day would start with coordination with various department and clients. I have learnt being punctual at work with full dedication and confidence to achieve the daily targets. The management was at its best. I had a very healthy workplace culture in this organisation. I never found anything to be as a hardest part of my job. The most enjoyable part of the job was when my seniors appreciated my hard-work and acknowledged it.
Pros
Free meals when asked to work after office hours
Cons
no bad experiences
fun loving work environment and approachable management
Amazing work culture and colleagues . Huge company with a lot of activities for the staff . Rewards and recognition for a job well done. Pick up and drop service for all employees.
Pros
Approachable management and amazing place to work
Cons
na
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at INNOVATIONS GROUP?
HR Operations
 Business Development and Management – Recruitment / Contracting & Projects / Manpower
 Client Relationship Management

 Gap and Competitive analysis and Business Execution

 Establish and implement short / long range, objectives, policies, and operating procedures. Recommend and administer policies and procedures to enhance operations

 Performance Appraisal (Complete lifecycle depending upon the responsibility given by the Management)

 Planning, developing and implementing human resource objective, policies and procedures that enhance employees.

 Training Modules creation, soft skills and interpersonal skills for the employees

 Providing customized training solutions to various process verticals.

 Designing and developing a role specific learning curriculum.

 Conducting training evaluation consistently to maintain training quality & effectiveness of information transfer.

 Build a strong relationship with BRM, Clients & Customers.

 Ensure all know your KYC mandates are meet in the business market, internally and externally. Participate in client interface sessions as requested by the internal customer

 Attendance maintain records and leave management

 Employee engagement and employee welfare

 Ensuring optimum utilization of human resources I.e. manpower planning and development

 Client Management and people management

 Creating of reports (MIS / Hris / Employee relation) and communications of HR Activities

 Transfer information in a simple and effective manner with a clear and concise communication

 Well versed with the UAE Labor Laws / Immigration
 - more...
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Great Experience
It is a wonder to be a part of this organisation. Management style can be improved but all in all, great job!
Co-workers were equally taking responsibility of the sales targets
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Door to door sales in dubai
Fun place to work in
The best experience in terms of a good boss and a friendly environment. Management needs more advancement in terms of employee growth, performance management and succession planning and appraisals.

Learned a lot in terms of delivery and how to maintain TAT and time management.
Cons
long hours with no compensation