Informa Employee Reviews

Good company
Web Administrator / Digital and Print Designer (Former Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 5, 2019
A company which takes care and brings out the best from employees. A good working environment in which you'll feel your part of a big family. With management who knows how to drive the company to new heights!
great place to work
Events (Current Employee) –  DubaiMarch 19, 2018
best environment to work at. very friendly colleagues. Office location is convenient and easy to get to. multicultural environment and a lot to learn from colleagues
Very uptight and not much of a friendly environment to work with
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  United Arab Emirates, DubaiFebruary 25, 2018
Calls, calls, calls. That's all the work day was all about. This helped me understand customers requirements by asking the right questions and positioning their sales pitch accordingly. Work place was very tight and British. Hardest part of the job was growing.
Pros
British experience
Cons
very difficult to change their minds
good salary, long hours of work
MARKETING EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 15, 2017
Informa is good in terms of giving its employees trainings however work and targets are just too much, not recommended for family persons (parents) as work includes weekends and long hours of work during the weekdays.
Pros
multicultural
Exhibition Sales
Exhibition Manager (Current Employee) –  Dubai World Trade CentreJuly 19, 2017
Key role is to acquire maximum revenue through sponsorship and stand sales through research, visiting competitors events, face to face meetings, cold calls.
Worked for short time.
Managing Analyst/Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  MAnaging AnalystJanuary 17, 2017
Cant comment much about Informa. I worked there for a very short period. From what I hear its a good company and takes care of its people,
Multi cultural MNC with excellent work culture
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 14, 2017
Working for Informa Middle East was really an eye opener experience. I learnt a lot. I really enjoyed learning from my peers and mentors. The staff and everyone at Informa is really kind and warm, always ready to help.
Informa Exhibitions ME
Event Management (Former Employee) –  DubaiAugust 20, 2016
Mediocre company with haphazard management and little to no job security. OK to work here if you are looking to transition to a better company. No room for advancement and a very stressful work environment.
Pros
Free courses on offer through company
Cons
Stressful job with too many reporting lines
Busy but am loving it
Credit Controller (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 8, 2015
Fun work place since I super love my job. Enjoyed so much performing my tasks. Love my colleagues as we all are enjoying each our job.
Pros
you get to control your own timing
Cons
argument with a client
Multicultural and fast pace
Senior Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Dubai, DUAugust 15, 2015
Informa possesses great multicultural environment with people working here from different part of the world. You tend to learn a lot from their experience and culture, the way they approach things.

I have learnt alot being in Informa, specially when it comes to marketing strategy, planning and research.

Launching products into new markets has been challenging but to see how it reacts in different markets and you learn from the experience.
Pros
Learning opportunities
Cons
Processes
Internship
Intern at Mihan (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 2, 2014
The internship started off as a trial for a newly launched magazine, but later closed down as the publisher did not think the magazine would run too long.