Here to help
Coronavirus update

IBM Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates82 reviews
Depends which country you work for IBM. I worked for them primarily in Dubai where the overall company culture is very different and very ME orientated. Discovered that my US colleagues had a better overall working environment and was a more positive experience.
Collaborative, lot of material to learn and professional growth, quality peers and groups. active support from helpdesk, nice laptop provided for work well equipped with up to date software.
Work culture, team coordination, Support from peers and Management, Learning curve, Scope for professional and personal growth, mentorship by assigned leaders
One of the Best companies to work and have a career growth where you could learn a lot of emerging technologies and get badges and recognition. IBM offers wide ranges of internal courses and wish to switch to desire roles.
I get alert daily about new vacancy as per my requirement i am happy to get job soon as still i have not got the job waiting for the same thanks to the team
The nature of the work is fast-paced but it's very dynamic. It's the kind of place you would want to opt for if you wish to learn a lot. For me this place is a dream come true
it is as what you would expect in an IBM culture, Agile and quick and very business oriented which allowed for success. The biggest issue during my stay there was certain managers who liked to swing their power around in a very unnecessary manner, it really did not help in building that relationship, however this may be a one-off.
I wouldn't recommend it to anyone, as there are two faced people that would stab you behind your back at any moment of time. Hence, making it a waste of time and effort, simply, you give everything in return you get nothing. Then why would you want to join such a toxic environment, with no growth.
super fast-paced. ever evolving. Can't keep it as an unstressed job.

project based. thus after project, no job security. but you can earn a lot.

also you can learn a lot.
Excellent opportunity for Senior Management - ability to share my views and be innovative.
Good culture and working environment

Ability to work on top fortune 500 clients - great experience for every level of manager.
good company. nice environment. I really like working here, i usually learn about technical and soft skills. Most enjoyable part is working on different projects
IBM Cloud is facing it's worst days. The Cloud Management has created a stressful environment that only cares about numbers and not the people. I would advise against joining IBM Cloud Unit.
It is a big name for over 100 years but being a legacy company has its own cons and the biggest one is old systems and bureaucracy.
It gives flexibility in work environment, can work from home or office but the benefits are not up to the mark - they fall behind the competition.
J'ai beaucoup appris chez IBM, beaucoup de formations, de ressources. Beaucoup de stress aussi.
good company for IT professionals for their future
IBM is a very good product company.

I have learnt may things...expertise in multiple technologies.

Work life balance, Workplace culture.

Opportunities etc...
Very good culture as it is a melting pot, lots of team members like to share their expertise, however there can be an improvement in change management aspect.
A great productive place for young engineer to thrive and learn. Despite me being an intern, my superiors were keen to help and always available to be of assistance.
The people are very nice and everyone is very social.
Working enviroment is nice and you are easily able tp work with colleagues from different countries.
Allowed me to be creative, encouraged my creativity and allowed me to innovate consistently. Learning is encouraged, using AI to assist in learning is great, it encourages growth in specific areas and allows you to nurture or enhance those areas. Identifies weakness and encourages you to increase skills in the weak areas.
Poorly led, No vision - Company doesn't care about staff or customers. Customers are regularly screwed over and contracts breached. Staff are treated as expendable.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Poor pay
IBM is a very good product company.
I have learnt may things...expertise in multiple technologies.

Work life balance, Workplace culture.

Opportunities etc...