IBM Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table
One of the Best companies to work and have a career growth where you could learn a lot of emerging technologies and get badges and recognition. IBM offers wide ranges of internal courses and wish to switch to desire roles.
Competitive
Work culture, team coordination, Support from peers and Management, Learning curve, Scope for professional and personal growth, mentorship by assigned leaders
Its good response you get from this company
I get alert daily about new vacancy as per my requirement i am happy to get job soon as still i have not got the job waiting for the same thanks to the team
IBM is a fun place to work
The nature of the work is fast-paced but it's very dynamic. It's the kind of place you would want to opt for if you wish to learn a lot. For me this place is a dream come true
Not a bad workplace
it is as what you would expect in an IBM culture, Agile and quick and very business oriented which allowed for success. The biggest issue during my stay there was certain managers who liked to swing their power around in a very unnecessary manner, it really did not help in building that relationship, however this may be a one-off.
Simply the environment was very stressfull due to having a lot of politics going
I wouldn't recommend it to anyone, as there are two faced people that would stab you behind your back at any moment of time. Hence, making it a waste of time and effort, simply, you give everything in return you get nothing. Then why would you want to join such a toxic environment, with no growth.
fast paced
super fast-paced. ever evolving. Can't keep it as an unstressed job.

project based. thus after project, no job security. but you can earn a lot.

also you can learn a lot.
Brilliant Company to work for
Excellent opportunity for Senior Management - ability to share my views and be innovative.
Good culture and working environment

Ability to work on top fortune 500 clients - great experience for every level of manager.
Good
good company. nice environment. I really like working here, i usually learn about technical and soft skills. Most enjoyable part is working on different projects
Stressful environemnt
IBM Cloud is facing it's worst days. The Cloud Management has created a stressful environment that only cares about numbers and not the people. I would advise against joining IBM Cloud Unit.
Big brand but too many processes
It is a big name for over 100 years but being a legacy company has its own cons and the biggest one is old systems and bureaucracy.
It gives flexibility in work environment, can work from home or office but the benefits are not up to the mark - they fall behind the competition.
Environement agreable
J'ai beaucoup appris chez IBM, beaucoup de formations, de ressources. Beaucoup de stress aussi.
good company for IT professionals for their future
IBM is a very good product company.

I have learnt may things...expertise in multiple technologies.

Work life balance, Workplace culture.

Opportunities etc...
Good people culture
Very good culture as it is a melting pot, lots of team members like to share their expertise, however there can be an improvement in change management aspect.
Productive and relaxed place
A great productive place for young engineer to thrive and learn. Despite me being an intern, my superiors were keen to help and always available to be of assistance.
Good place to work.
The people are very nice and everyone is very social.
Working enviroment is nice and you are easily able tp work with colleagues from different countries.
Creativity
Allowed me to be creative, encouraged my creativity and allowed me to innovate consistently. Learning is encouraged, using AI to assist in learning is great, it encourages growth in specific areas and allows you to nurture or enhance those areas. Identifies weakness and encourages you to increase skills in the weak areas.
IBM terrible place to work!
Poorly led, No vision - Company doesn't care about staff or customers. Customers are regularly screwed over and contracts breached. Staff are treated as expendable.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Poor pay
Productive and Great place to work
IBM is a very good product company.
I have learnt may things...expertise in multiple technologies.

Work life balance, Workplace culture.

Opportunities etc...
A lot of learning opportunities
A company with global footprints and for right people they can do alot and learn a lot. It was short time for me but what I learn it was good. If you are high skilled and motivated you should try.
Equal opportunity Employer
IBM manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware and software, and provides hosting and consulting services in areas ranging from mainframe computers to nanotechnology. IBM is also a major research organization, holding the record for most U.S. patents generated by a business (as of 2018) for 25 consecutive years.[5] Inventions by IBM include the automated teller machine (ATM), the floppy disk, the hard disk drive, the magnetic stripe card, the relational database, the SQL programming language, the UPC barcode, and dynamic random-access memory (DRAM). The IBM mainframe, exemplified by the System/360, was the dominant computing platform during the 1960s and 1970s.