Hyatt Employee Reviews for Guest Service Agent

Found 19 reviews matching the search See all 8,572 reviews
Nice Experience
Guest services officer/Data Entry Agent (Current Employee) –  DubaiApril 21, 2018
Good place to learn a lot of things,managment is helpful and different cultures to know.
The hardest part of the job when we have less manning and the most enjoyable when all the team are cooperative .
Challenging but fun!!!
Guest Service Officer - Front Office (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiApril 7, 2018
It is quite normal that the hotel is on a complete High Occupancy, here you will know how to handle guest at most difficult way when rooms are all occupied and on back to back status. The hotel is a multi -cultural oriented work place. The most enjoyable part of the Job is after a hard work and pressures from the heads but at the end we all end up great colleagues.
Pros
Free accomodation, transportation and work meals
Cons
long travels from and to work and Accomodation. low number of staff, which may lead to an extended hours.
Very challenging and learn lot things
Guest Service Officer Business Center (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 10, 2017
It was challenging role,everyday I learnt new things and was able to use those experience in my life.Company itself will always provide something that will keep you motivated.
Pros
free lunch, accommodation and tranportation
Creative and Novative Team
Guest Service Officer - In house Reservations (Current Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 7, 2017
Great life and job experience. Going through challenges and interesting situations. Getting lots of trainings and knowledges on the way of development. Having a possibility to be creative and to impress own opinion of how to perform for better work process.
Its fun to work with, good management team support
Guest Service Officer (Former Employee) –  DubaiJune 29, 2017
I would like to suggest everyone to work with Hyatt, as it is just like our family who cares for the staff and to facilitate in every sector for there growth.
Pros
Staff Cafeteria
Cons
9hrs
Professionl
Assistant Manger Concierge/Guest services (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiMarch 9, 2017
This place is really a great place to work. All employees are very friendly and I am proud to be a part of its preopening team member. The work culture is fantastic. We really ensure that all guests are happy and leave positive feedbacks.
Pros
Free Meal, Accommodation, Transportation
Cons
Far from City
Fun place to work, nice people to work around.
Guest Relation Officer (Current Employee) –  DubaiMarch 6, 2017
I am having a great time at this place. People are cooperative and very friendly. But now I believe it's a good time to move for new experience. Looking forward for new challenges.
Pros
Free food, nice accommodation and good salary.
Cons
Very slow growth.
over all in Park hyatt
GSA (Current Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 11, 2017
Park Hayatt is best brand name of hospitality industry.according to Hayatt company promised to our personal and skill growth but management of park hayatt dubai is dictator management who is not think about his employee also
Pros
bad behavior
Cons
long duty timing against contract letter and labour law
Swimming Pool
Guest Service Officer (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiFebruary 6, 2017
Good place to work with much facilities such as Gym room, Recreation and volleyball code.
Good working place with wonderful staff around from different nationality and nothing to say bad about the management reasonable management.
There is nothing to willing to hard for me in the job until you love the job to do
Pros
Free transportation, free food and accommodation
Cons
10 hours work 2 days off weekly
Fun workplace
Guest Service Representative (Former Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 29, 2017
# Opportunity to work with multi national and multi cultural people.
# incredible facilities to the employees
# Management was extremely supportive
# If tired enjoy the various different facilities that can refresh your mind
Fun Place
Guest service officer- Spa (Former Employee) –  DubaiDecember 6, 2016
It was a new adventure. Fun and great workplace. Employees are very friendly. Learned new things specially new culture. Great benefits for employees and outstanding accommodation for employees.
Great Brand to work for.
Guest Service Officer- Front Office (Current Employee) –  DubaigNovember 28, 2016
I have Learned a lot . the Authentic Hospitality and Best Customer Service Values.Multi Cultural Team which has made me learn the different cultural information,
Pros
free meals, Transportation, Accomodation
Guest Exprience
Guest Service Office(Concierge) (Former Employee) –  UAEMay 1, 2016
Typical day to handling lost Luggage.at all time solved the problem with good way.no complaint happened .guest was happy with my service .
Excellent place to begin
Guest Service Officer (Current Employee) –  Dubai, DUOctober 24, 2015
Great place to start career, a lot of things to learn, high standarts. But vacations and offs can be cancelled for no reason.
Guest Service Officer - Concierge (Current Employee) –  Dubai, DUJuly 13, 2015
Consistently learn and enhance knowledge and skills and implement them effectively and efficiently towards the success of the organization.
Pros
Safe Working Environment
Cons
Benifites
Awasome
Guest Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Dubai, DUNovember 11, 2014
Worked with Hyatt Regency Dubai as a Guest Service Officer starting from 1st Nov 2008 until 3rd Oct 2010.
Main Responsibilities:
- Taking care of Front desk operation including Check in, Check Outs, handling cashiering duties, solving guest complains by taking ownership and make sure utmost guest satisfaction.
- Also assisting in back of the house operations with active part in handling groups and taking care of Rates and make sure all arrivals are updates with proper comments to ensure smooth front desk operations.
- Have done my cross training with the Sales and Events department.
- Handling Hyatt Loyalty Program called Gold Passport.
- Also providing all concierge related services like arranging city tour, assisting with making reservations for flight tickets hotel reservations and other services.
Good work place
Guest Service Officer - Front Office Department (Former Employee) –  Dubai, DUJanuary 4, 2014
Challenging Job. Nice team work with, Lot to learn from daily situations.
Pros
Helpful team members
Cons
Long working hours, salary scale low
one of the best
Guest Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Dubai, UAESeptember 18, 2012
i git the opportunity to crosstrain and they gave me chance to learn th GSO job. everybody helped me and thought me lot abt being un the front desk. at first i was confuse abt the computer job but when i get use to it,i catch up. i enjoyed facing guest,dealing with them with a good uniform with thw high heeled shoes,,
Pros
free food during work, free accomodation, free transpo, food allowance