Hyatt Employee Reviews in Dubai Healthcare City

Found 12 reviews matching the search See all 8,597 reviews
Its a very nice place to work!
Chef de Partie (Current Employee) –  Dubai Healthcare CityMarch 6, 2019
They give every opportunity to their employees to grow and prepare for their future as much as possible. They always offer training sessions every month to ensure that the employees are updated to current trends.
Pros
Free accomodation, food, and transportation.
Cons
Long hours but you have to expect it.
Good place to learn and grow
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Dubai Healthcare CitySeptember 24, 2018
Hyatt has an amazing culture and team spirit is always great. Management been supportive throughout, guiding and motivating the team. Overall, Hyatt Hotels is a great company to work in!
i will give 100% from my side..
engineering department...Electrician (Current Employee) –  Dubai Healthcare CityApril 15, 2018
Workplace culture
Very good experience
Very good relationship with friends
Nice place
Nice friends
Nice food
Nice view of creek
Nice metro service
Nice customer service
A company with lots of opportunities
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Dubai Healthcare CityFebruary 5, 2018
A very good place to work. Several departments offer the opportunity to cross-train and gain different experiences. The benefits that the company offers are good.
Fun and stress-free work place
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Dubai Healthcare CityNovember 26, 2017
Typical day at work is providing everyone with a great smile specially to clients. I learned that the best way to communicate is using your charm to provide a good customer service and the hardest part of the job is the long hours of work
Pros
Providing extra off
Cons
Long hours of work
Best Place to work
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Dubai Healthcare CityAugust 7, 2017
2nd best accommodation and u will find more peaceful home away home. Food in hotel are providing and free transport. workin more fun with many multiculture.
Pros
all include
Cons
only standerd working hours
fun at work specially talking with the guest
Food and beverage/Waitress (Former Employee) –  Dubai Healthcare CityFebruary 8, 2017
So much thing you will learn.more on training,Upselling food and beverage,we are getting the revenue monthly.Boss are friendly.
Nice to work here
Plant Engineer (Current Employee) –  Dubai Healthcare CityJanuary 30, 2017
Review on the spot..my main work schedule was on the conservation of energies on different fields..as i save about 4 lakh dirhams per year..on my ist effort to schedule the bms timing..and i also got appriciation for those things...thank u
Productive and nice place
Waiter (Current Employee) –  Dubai Healthcare CityDecember 26, 2016
As long as I m working with from last 5 years I m happy but I also want to grow and want to know more new things in the world. Management is care taking towards employees and co workers supportive. Hyatt regency has great team. Hardest part of job is you have to be very patient in delivering guest services. I enjoy with team and so many things are here to enjoy.
Pros
Hyatt is good company for employees
Cons
That was my first job in abroad and I enjoyed each and every moment of my journey with Hyatt.
Administrative Assistant finance (Former Employee) –  Dubai Healthcare CityJuly 22, 2016
Being part of Hyatt I felt extremely fabulous and loved my work every day. I was happy and satisfied with my compensations and benefits.
playing basket ball and volly ball
Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Dubai Healthcare CityDecember 9, 2015
Good co-workers and environment also the managers are very kind and willing to help in order for us to grow and become a good house keeper. I learned how to become a better and kind person and trying to control my temper. I have nothing to say about my co-workers because all of them treated me nicely, there is no hard job if you are willing and devoted to do the task given what i like most is the experience which i cant imagine that i can't do that without a help and support of my co-workers.