Hyatt
Coronavirus update
Information from Hyatt:

Hyatt Employee Reviews in Dubai Healthcare City

Dubai Healthcare City12 reviews
helpful management , nice ambiance , pleasure to work with employees , cheerful attitude , opt duty timings , nice accommodation for staff , free transportation and food during shift hours
They give every opportunity to their employees to grow and prepare for their future as much as possible. They always offer training sessions every month to ensure that the employees are updated to current trends.
Pros
Free accomodation, food, and transportation.
Cons
Long hours but you have to expect it.
Hyatt has an amazing culture and team spirit is always great. Management been supportive throughout, guiding and motivating the team. Overall, Hyatt Hotels is a great company to work in!
Workplace culture

Very good experience

Very good relationship with friends

Nice place

Nice friends

Nice food

Nice view of creek

Nice metro service

Nice customer service
A very good place to work. Several departments offer the opportunity to cross-train and gain different experiences. The benefits that the company offers are good.
Typical day at work is providing everyone with a great smile specially to clients. I learned that the best way to communicate is using your charm to provide a good customer service and the hardest part of the job is the long hours of work
Pros
Providing extra off
Cons
Long hours of work
2nd best accommodation and u will find more peaceful home away home. Food in hotel are providing and free transport. workin more fun with many multiculture.
Pros
all include
Cons
only standerd working hours
So much thing you will learn.more on training,Upselling food and beverage,we are getting the revenue monthly.Boss are friendly.
Review on the spot..my main work schedule was on the conservation of energies on different fields..as i save about 4 lakh dirhams per year..on my ist effort to schedule the bms timing..and i also got appriciation for those things...thank u
As long as I m working with from last 5 years I m happy but I also want to grow and want to know more new things in the world. Management is care taking towards employees and co workers supportive. Hyatt regency has great team. Hardest part of job is you have to be very patient in delivering guest services. I enjoy with team and so many things are here to enjoy.
Pros
Hyatt is good company for employees
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Hyatt?
Being part of Hyatt I felt extremely fabulous and loved my work every day. I was happy and satisfied with my compensations and benefits.
Good co-workers and environment also the managers are very kind and willing to help in order for us to grow and become a good house keeper. I learned how to become a better and kind person and trying to control my temper. I have nothing to say about my co-workers because all of them treated me nicely, there is no hard job if you are willing and devoted to do the task given what i like most is the experience which i cant imagine that i can't do that without a help and support of my co-workers.