Hyatt Employee Reviews

Found 348 reviews matching the search See all 8,782 reviews
stressful work place but u learn a lot
Cook (Former Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 21, 2020
good place to work, expect to be working 90 hours a week minimum. You wont be compensated well in the beginning but for long term employees they are benefited.
Best place to start career
Office Coordinator (Current Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 17, 2020
Learn many things with the help of experienced staffs.
Staffs are welcoming and well skilled.
Monthly training help us to polish our skills and talents.
اللهم انى اسالك من فضلك ورحمتك إنه لا يملكها الإ انت
Chef of strange and oriental sweets (Current Employee) –  SharjahJanuary 12, 2020
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم الله يبسط الرزق لعباده ويقدر صدق الله العظيم
Working in Hyatt Regency helps me deal with different kinds of people and was able to enhance my emotional quotient.
Guest Relation Officer (Current Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 3, 2020
Working in Hyatt Regency helps me deal with different kinds of people and was able to enhance my emotional quotient that we never learned from School but by life experience. Hyatt helps me hone my Communication skills and on how to increase my stress level.
Pros
Complimentary Accommodation, trasportation and food.
Cons
Long hours but everything is Free.
Good place to learn and high standard , but less salary
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Park Hyatt DubaiDecember 1, 2019
Hyatt is really a good place to build a foundation and learning place . But Management pay less salary compare to other competitor and payment is done according to nationality even you work in same position . After you left from property Human resource give really bad impression and they make you feel not to come back in same property . After working for 7 years .
Work in team
culinary (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiNovember 7, 2019
Standard hygiene work in team .good team work.good acomodation.on time salery.paid vacation.yearly plane ticket.good service charge.incliment salary yearly.
open space to try new things
Commis Chef (Current Employee) –  DubaiNovember 7, 2019
Working in banquet kitchen is all the time fun, fellow chefs are very supportive and motivated to innovate and keen to teach ... even in busy time, one always give proper attention to the problem and help.
Good
Waiter (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 6, 2019
Good management I interested work here I m all ways happy with my teem
Good facilities in the staff and all senear is friendly and eanything happened all of together
Anytime
Commi 1/barista (Former Employee) –  Dubai International CityNovember 6, 2019
Yes i cant work under pressurewith a minimum supirvision.being barista and commi give a good experiences which i knowwill help me alot and share with u my knowledge when u consider me for this position.
Pros
Free food housing allowance
Cons
Full time
No comment
Team Leader - Front Office (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 30, 2019
No comment ....bad experience , I don’t recommend it for anyone who would like to work in a hotel, bad management and it was all missed up .i lost time by working there
Life experience Job
TEAM LEADER - GRAND CLUB VIP LOUNGE (Current Employee) –  Grand Hyatt DubaiOctober 30, 2019
Good job experience. Multi-cultural environment. They give you Trainings that allows you to improve yourself and The most enjoyable part is gaining more friends and memories. management takes care of the employees. I learned a lot with the kind of position I have right now to be more patience and always look the positive side of your job.
Weiterentwicklung und Verständnis
Guest Services Officer (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiOctober 25, 2019
In den letzten drei Monaten habe ich bereits sehr viel darüber gelernt, was es heißt mit verschiedensten Kulturen zusammen zu arbeiten. Was es bedeutet Wege und Lösungen im Arbeitsalltag zu finden. Sowohl dabei, als auch im direkten Kontakt mit den Gästen ist unser Management sehr hilfsbereit. Im täglichen Briefing von der Arbeit, wird mit Hilfe von Spielen, Präsentationen und Diskussionen daran gearbeitet, dass jeder genau weiß, was er verkauft und wie wir uns verbessern können.
Good Company just difficult in this country
Front Office Host (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiOctober 18, 2019
The Hyatt company itself awesome, however in UAE it's more difficult due to working hours being too long, and life/work balance is lacking. Team is great.
Everything was good but I want be better
Waiter (Former Employee) –  DushanbeOctober 16, 2019
Hyatt Regency was my first place of working. I get more experience and knowledge there. Our team was very helpful, good and humility and fun.I had a good place our team.
fun workplace with pinpong table
Chamberman / chamber maid (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 7, 2019
nice atmosphere, friendly coordinators, managers, lovable co workers, peaceful accommodation and working time food is creditable, transportation is advance, I love-GRAND HYATT -HYATT GROUP OF COMPANIES. UNFORTUNATELY I MISSING THE GREAT PLACE
Pros
Free food, Accomedation, Transportation, Etc. Medical benifits
Cons
Short year
playing games
Strong team player and manager (Former Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 25, 2019
Good quality of people you will find here and good motivation in career growth the only thing is long our of working day and time,Sometime no off in the week.
Pros
free breakfast, lunch, dinner
Cons
Good
Driver (Former Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 11, 2019
Got well experienced and understand how to work properly to be a professional employee and how to behave with guest and costumers as well.thanks for the management.
Excellent company and benefits
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 6, 2019
Hyatt in the UAE stands as a great hotel chain, saddly the management will absorb your talents for a very low salary. And a careless management where you will find all the departments running short of staff
Assistant Manager (Night) - Front Office (Former Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 3, 2019
Strong & reputable company, management is always looking into exploring new ideas to give the best they could not only for the guest but also for employee and the community.
A very good place to work
Reservations Assistant (Former Employee) –  UAESeptember 3, 2019
Very good place to work unfortunately the office was transferred to India so we were unable to go otherwise its was a great place to work.............

54.2K