Hyatt Employee Reviews

Found 328 reviews matching the search See all 8,281 reviews
Excellent company and benefits
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 6, 2019
Hyatt in the UAE stands as a great hotel chain, saddly the management will absorb your talents for a very low salary. And a careless management where you will find all the departments running short of staff
Assistant Manager (Night) - Front Office (Former Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 3, 2019
Strong & reputable company, management is always looking into exploring new ideas to give the best they could not only for the guest but also for employee and the community.
A very good place to work
Reservations Assistant (Former Employee) –  UAESeptember 3, 2019
Very good place to work unfortunately the office was transferred to India so we were unable to go otherwise its was a great place to work.............
My expectation is very high
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 2, 2019
In a typical day, I would be at the reception monitoring the guest and staff and in case of any emergency I would be notified. I also learnt a lot as a security guard since it was my first time. Good Customer service was one of them. The management team was awesome since I had no experience they gave me a lot of training and supported me alot.
Nil
Housekeeping Corrdinator (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiAugust 25, 2019
It's good company. Mostly team was on contract. It's good to work there. They have good policies for the staff. The one thing I like mostly everyone us entitle for 2 days off.
great place to work
Demi Chef De Partie (Current Employee) –  DubaiAugust 18, 2019
one of the best place to work. this the place where i had learnt a lot regarding everything which helped me to grow my life and still i do. management is amazing who always stand for you like a pillar.
it is always said that a good boss can make your life along with the company, for that this is place where you i found everything.
there are many more ....its a endless path.

thanks
Pros
provides free lunch, dinner and breakfast.
Cons
let me learn
Good knowledge of Food and Beverages & customer service.
Food and Beverage Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Deira, Dubai, UAEAugust 18, 2019
In Hotel industry, I learned lot about food and beverages.
varieties of cultural foods, different types of wine as per region, grapes and soils.
I also learned more about customer service by interacting with different nationalities customers. You learn about the culture and behaviors which help us to give better service to customer.
Productive and a lot to learn with different types of cuisine around the club.
Restaurant and Bar Supervisor (Current Employee) –  DubaiAugust 4, 2019
The club is consist of different types of restaurant which every now and then we rotate and help each other, in that way we learned a lot from each outlet which also build our knowledge and confidence.
amazing
Demi Chef de Partie (Former Employee) –  abu dhabiJuly 4, 2019
very amazing brand and hotel. excellent people to work with
productive and very learning place
FOOD AND BEVERAGE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  hurgaonJune 18, 2019
my second job in Hyatt. I learn lots of thing in Hyatt follow all the rules and regulation in Hyatt property that's good for all management is good workplace culture was good and the hardest part of the job is long hours duty and most enjoyable part of the job is long hours duty
Pros
free lounches
Cons
lon hours
Productive and Fun place to work
Hostess/Waitress (Former Employee) –  DubaiMay 18, 2019
It was a fun and amazing experience. the Staffs and management will treat each other like a family. The long extra hours are not paid but can be taken as lieu days off.
Pros
Free meals in the hotel, accommodation and transportation are included in the package
good people to grow with
Room attendant / desk coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dubai Healthcare CityMay 11, 2019
helpful management , nice ambiance , pleasure to work with employees , cheerful attitude , opt duty timings , nice accommodation for staff , free transportation and food during shift hours
An experienced hotelier with 5 stars hotel experience in Housekeeping department. I am dedicated individual with well-developed communication, writing
Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  DubaiMay 10, 2019
Performs routine duties in cleaning and servicing of guest rooms and baths under supervision of housekeeping supervisor. Room attendant promotes a positive image of the property to guests and must be pleasant, honest, friendly and should also able to address guest requests and problems.
Pros
Good food
Cons
No comments
Challenges Position
Sous Chef (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiMay 6, 2019
Working in Hyatt Hotel makes my knowledge bigger and to much information, the standard of each policy must be need to pay attention and share to anyone.
Pros
Free Lunches, Free Accommodation & Free Trnasportation
Cons
Long Hours
Great Place for work
Bar Manager (Former Employee) –  DubaiApril 24, 2019
It was great experience working in Chic Night club which was part of the hotel .
Place was sold to new owners and they decided to do lots of changes ( after some time place was closed )
Hyatt Regency Dubai Creek Heights was a home for both guests and the staffs
ROOM ATTENDANT (Former Employee) –  DubaiApril 24, 2019
my day would start at 8:00am,collaboratively plan my day and make sure that the most argent work gets done fast...a respectful management from hyatt, where each staff would treat each other equally
Pros
meals provided
Challenging
Spa Attendant/Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiApril 23, 2019
Typical day at work was balance. Busy when the high season arrives and when the low season comes, it was a normal day at work. Same routine from opening until the shift is finish. I learned to be confident and experienced customer service. The culture was different to me and a multicultural company. The hardest part of the job was during the time when our stocks is not enough but I did my very best to explain to the guest and at some point give an alternative way. And the most enjoyable part of the job was, at the end of the day, I accomplished to day without any complain to me personally.
Pros
Free accommodation, food and transportation, plane ticket
Cons
Long hours to travel from accommodation to working place
Productive and fun. Good working environment
Housekeeping Attendant (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiApril 2, 2019
Great benefits. Free accomodations for employees, meal, transportation, and good working environment. Your boss and manager are good and great leader for their co-worker.
Pros
Free accomodation, meal, everyday transportations and good salary
Cons
Long hours of work but worth it.
Its a very nice place to work!
Chef de Partie (Current Employee) –  Dubai Healthcare CityMarch 6, 2019
They give every opportunity to their employees to grow and prepare for their future as much as possible. They always offer training sessions every month to ensure that the employees are updated to current trends.
Pros
Free accomodation, food, and transportation.
Cons
Long hours but you have to expect it.
Hyatt
Spa Therapist (Current Employee) –  DubaiMarch 3, 2019
Good Company to work, Nice work culture and they provide good accommodation and have global transfer policy also, They have open door policy which is great for employees

53.9K