Hyatt Employee Reviews

Found 309 reviews matching the search See all 7,257 reviews
good people to grow with
Room attendant / desk coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dubai Healthcare CityMay 11, 2019
helpful management , nice ambiance , pleasure to work with employees , cheerful attitude , opt duty timings , nice accommodation for staff , free transportation and food during shift hours
An experienced hotelier with 5 stars hotel experience in Housekeeping department. I am dedicated individual with well-developed communication, writing
Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  DubaiMay 10, 2019
Performs routine duties in cleaning and servicing of guest rooms and baths under supervision of housekeeping supervisor. Room attendant promotes a positive image of the property to guests and must be pleasant, honest, friendly and should also able to address guest requests and problems.
Pros
Good food
Cons
No comments
Challenges Position
Sous Chef (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiMay 6, 2019
Working in Hyatt Hotel makes my knowledge bigger and to much information, the standard of each policy must be need to pay attention and share to anyone.
Pros
Free Lunches, Free Accommodation & Free Trnasportation
Cons
Long Hours
Productive and fun. Good working environment
Housekeeping Attendant (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiApril 2, 2019
Great benefits. Free accomodations for employees, meal, transportation, and good working environment. Your boss and manager are good and great leader for their co-worker.
Pros
Free accomodation, meal, everyday transportations and good salary
Cons
Long hours of work but worth it.
Its a very nice place to work!
Chef de Partie (Current Employee) –  Dubai Healthcare CityMarch 6, 2019
They give every opportunity to their employees to grow and prepare for their future as much as possible. They always offer training sessions every month to ensure that the employees are updated to current trends.
Pros
Free accomodation, food, and transportation.
Cons
Long hours but you have to expect it.
Hyatt
Spa Therapist (Current Employee) –  DubaiMarch 3, 2019
Good Company to work, Nice work culture and they provide good accommodation and have global transfer policy also, They have open door policy which is great for employees
my career started with grand hyatt
House Keeping Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 26, 2019
as best hotel at always but salary was little bit disappointing hotel rooms was really good and staff was really nice and helping to each other. thanks for grand hyatt gave me really good experience
Productive and fun working place.
PUB LIC AREA NIGHT SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  DUBAI, AEFebruary 18, 2019
Hyatt was an exemplary very good 5 star hotel. The services offered to the guests are wow. The Hotel has a very big outdoor areas and excellent restaurants. I was able to grow from attendant to supervisor.
Perfect work place if you are a traveler.
Technician (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiJanuary 20, 2019
Nice work place with two days off a week, very nice over all management team. The best side is that they are giving complimentary room stay in all hyatt all over the world which is good if you are a traveler.
Pros
Complimentary room stay.
Cons
No leave out allowance.
Teamwork
Housekeeping Attendant (Former Employee) –  Corniche deira dubaiJanuary 15, 2019
Hyatt becomes the most preferred hospitality brand-loved and respected by colleagues guests owners operators community members and shareholders.... Everybody have a team work
Pros
Free accommodation and transport food
Cons
Excellent
Good working environment
housekeeping supervisor (Current Employee) –  dubaiJanuary 13, 2019
Hyatt as a company is a better place to work. Employee friendly environment and have mix of culture. Hyatt gives you a chance to learn and you feel like home.
Pros
accommodation
Cons
No growth, office politics.
Immigration clerk
Immigration Clerk (Former Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 10, 2019
i was responsible about the employee passports & health cards and visa renewal and i was informing the employees and gives them some advice even about their personal life
my standards
Guest service officer, Reservations (Former Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 1, 2019
Hyatt is the school of everything, i learned all the standards from Hyatt, make me a master in Hotel reservation and improve Guest service standards..
good company to work with
Sous Chef (Former Employee) –  grand hyatt dubaiDecember 28, 2018
a very good place to work with multi nationalities around. S.O.P is standard within HYATT company worldwide. You can inter-transfer within the HYATT company worldwide.
Pros
6 days off in a month
Cons
management politics
big international company
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  DubaiDecember 12, 2018
high turnover of the employees
low salaries
unpredictable work schedule
high international standards
good work environment
exhaustive work rhythm
good stuff accommodation
O trabalhador ao centro das preocupações
Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 11, 2018
O trabalhador e a sua família ao centro das preocupações.
Médico na empresa.
Refeições de boa qualidade
Good property, less salary
Food and Beverage Attendant (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 11, 2018
Good place, good property, some good people, high turn over of employees.
Not make sense salary compare to the amount of work
When you resign (during notice period) they dont treat you well/ignored.
Air ticket money is given after completing 2 years exact. Doesn't matter if you less only one day/ one week/ one month = no accumulation/ no excuse.
But long working hours.. excuses most of the time, so life balance not really good.
Pros
Hyatt Brand
Cons
Long hours, Less Salary
working experience .
Guest Request Runner and Minibar Runner (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiNovember 10, 2018
It is a tough work i am doing and housekeeping is that work will never finish.so i am doing my best however i can give to work and to my organization.My working environment is so nice even i have no words to describe them.My most enjoyment part of the job is when my co managers appreciate me and when i got the chance to learn a new things.Unfortunately,i got sometimes back pain badly while making the beds that part is the hardest part for me.
Great spirit
Internship experiences (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 5, 2018
It was a busy environment. Sometimes I had to work alone and sometimes in team. Great diversity within the company. Hardest part of the job was waking up in the morning. Most enjoyable part was my team.
Hyatt is a school
Director of Sales (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 24, 2018
This is the first Hyatt hotel to open in Dubai and it was a popular hotel within the city and within Gulf Countries. The hotel undergone a full renovation program and uplifting.

A typical day was to held the morning briefing with the team, going through figures, discuss the activity program and solve any problem that require management support

I have learned how to manage the sales team, attended extensive training programs, one of the great things that Hyatt offer. Get my mentor to involve me in all his marketing activities to expand my knowledge.

The hardest part was to stay away from the hotel politics and avoid taking side to one of the top management heads, standing in the neutral zone was very important

The team outings were the lovely part and doing ice ring skating with GM
Pros
Fully furnished 2 bedroom apartment, car allowance, mobile allowance, meals, laundry, insurance, Uniform

53.4K