Holborn Assets Employee Reviews

Productive and Fun
IT Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bournemouth, DorsetFebruary 11, 2019
Exceptional place to work.
Typical duties include managing desktops for the callers, Provide support to Financial advisors mainly for VOIP issues and managing our PBX server. I learned a great deal about Unified Communications, VOIP, AWS, VPN servers and more.
The hardest part of the job is that when you are working at the cutting edge of technologies you dont have as much support from "google", but this is also the most rewarding part.
Pros
free parking
Cons
not really
An excellent corporate company spearheaded by a flexible and stern bosses.
Health Portfolio Administrator (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 6, 2018
A typical day starts once you open your tools and get to work having lunch breaks and snacks in between and ends once the sun sets. I learned to time manage and prioritize tasks. I also learned that a job can only be finished once the client is satisfied. I was under a great leader who had high hopes for me to succeed and co-workers who supported me. My hardest point was when I needed to engage to a whole different industry for the first time and to perform what is being ask of you. The best part must be when I see my boss smile.
Pros
free coffee and tea with unlimited access to the company's wifi
Fun Workplace
Supervisor - Research Department (Current Employee) –  SrilankaApril 28, 2016
* I learnt how to work in a Financial service Company.

* I learnt how to Manage teams, Special projects

* I learnt a lot about people talk behind your head
Pros
Freedom
Cons
Too much work pressure
Productive fun place to work
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Dubai, DUNovember 17, 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them. The office started to get crowded as the company grew.
Pros
no weekends
Cons
in Dubai
Financial Services Company with admirable work ethics.
Senior Associate (Current Employee) –  DubaiApril 26, 2015
A family run business that is, in my opinion, a gem in the industry. No micro management required, open communications at all levels.
Pros
Keeping up with the continually changing market with special reference to regulation.
Cons
Administration nightmare.