Hilton
Coronavirus update
Information from Hilton:

Hilton Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates415 reviews
HILTON is one of the best place to work
Great Career opportunity

Benefits are very good

provide accommodation, transportation, meals, uniform/ laundry
Pros
staff rate in all Hiltons around the world
Cons
small salary
a security officer job in hilton alhamra beach and golf resort is a lot to learn and opportunities, i learned how to be independent because it my first time to go in other country before. management is not too bad, the culture being there i quiet enough i enjoy it because they are very friendly. the most enjoyable part is the co-worker are very friendly.
Pros
free Wifi, accommodation, transportation and food
I enjoyed my time working with those two companies. As a young and energetic Engineer. I was able to accomplished a lot of projects. The managements were fantastic. Most of the time i worked late in order to meet project timeline.
Pros
Daily free lunch
Cons
Long hours at work most of the time
I worked with a multinational team of great talent in Sales and Marketing. Hilton as a hospitality chain is one of the best in the world. Those who are of Hilton backgrounds, are certainly with invaluable knowledge in the industry. However, salaries are not encouraging.
All is good there accept management team, and I improve my English, college are good , customers gave a lot of experience. I got the change to go for world championship of massage
its a very good place to learned a new things know trying for a different place and new designation to improve myself
to know about more about this industry..
Pros
free launch
Cons
Dans l'univers Hilton, l'entraide, le soutiens des managers et superviseurs est très importante et c'est cela qui m'a permis d'être à l'aise. Il y a un très fort esprit d'équipe et la volonté réunis de rendre nos clients heureux et leurs faire passer leur meilleur séjour au sein de notre hôtel. Une marque avec beaucoup de valeurs et standards très intéressants.
la meilleur entreprise a ce jours dans ma carriere
je la regrette

j ai dus en partir ma femme ayant ete agresser par un local

et persnne n a cru la chose

ABU DHABI 2009
Pros
Enormement
Cons
Peu
Good team sprits to work. Help fullness.good enough training program. It's world wild Chan to work at.best hospitality hotel in the world.always recommend hotel to others
Pros
accomodation.food
Cons
health care.outdoor
The organaization was profissional managment.
The package was very less to manage my family needs.

Work was very hard compairing the provided package.
typical day at work, arranged daily work schedule of the bossm to know the hotel status and incoming VIP's

what I learned, everyday is a learning process for me since i meet diffent people and different situations every day.

Management, good to see that the management is supporting to the well being of the staff.

Workplace culture, We respect each other belief.

Hardest part, when we have short manning on busy operations and have to do urgent admin task at the same time and needed to extend hours for the busy operations.

Enjoyable part of the job is management is arranging staff team building after busy hotel operations.
Pros
providing free food
Cons
its great place to work specially that i did the pre-opening there do i get the chance to learn new things and build my self which helped me to seek the stability in my career.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
normal
from time to time you need a new challenges which can help you to move forward and explore new experiences. so since i start my hospitality career being with same company now i search in new place.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
normal
good place
international chain so string hold in SOP's

mangements very strong and stable

staff is very supportive

lot of brands they have with different properties
one of the best places to work as a Team learned a lot, got lots of support from management and Team members, I can't forget that place, very nice HR, team always ready to help any team members anytime
Pros
Free food, free Transportation, free uniform, yearly return ticket, free Health insurence
Cons
very very Hot outside
Work friendly and fun with all college and we are all the same we care of our job and loyalty and commitment unasly we do hard work fun loyalty to work
they make sure that work - life balance are shown on daily basis. they make sure that team members are enjoying their duty everyday, and hard work are always appreciated.
Pros
free meals, free accomodation
I enjoyed and I learned a lot in my previous job but I want to try the other property . I am currently the team leader in our department as I run the operation during the absence of my manager. Hilton company is good working place and i want to try to work in other property. I love to explore. I love my job and I love working with kids.
Pros
Free online courses
Cons
Acceptable working hours
The best place to be at - perfect work life balance .
Hilton values its team and guests always.

There is a great diversity.

The best part of my job is the Team.
Pros
Go hilton program
I really enjoyed my last job, It is very very busy place, I got more skills and experienced, I like working there.Great people with plenty of opportunity for advancement.
Nice time always over there... and very nice people too.

Working with that team was like being Christmas with your family, was such a nice atmosphere, I will always miss them.