Hilton
Hilton Employee Review

Productive anf fun work place with great working staff

August 6, 2017
Hilton Hotel Cameroon is a Fun working place for the time being that is the time i worked there i had a lot of experience and skills . Great managent Staff as well and with different workers from different multi cultural backgrounds which makes it a woundeful place to be becasue i get to learn and meet different people from different places with diferent cultures . They is no hard part about the job but the hardest is to keep on time Lol , which you just have to be concious i enjoyed every minute working at Hilton Hotel .
Pros
Free Food.
Cons
May 30, 2020
Same roleSame location
I am very happy to work with my colleagues and Hilton management because it made me proud to work at Hilton and I has been learned a lot and My Manager are fully support me while I have difficult situations ofcourse all the people know this this time the whole word suffering cause of covid 19 even though they still saved me and Thank you so much for everything ,it was pleasure to work with you and.exgbebgrowgrow.gromfuture
November 6, 2019
Same roleSame location
Work for 8 years and Im happy that I got the chance to work here. I learned so many things working in the company. I will recommend this hotel for sure.
July 4, 2020
Same location
HILTON is one of the best place to work
Great Career opportunity

Benefits are very good

provide accommodation, transportation, meals, uniform/ laundry
Pros
staff rate in all Hiltons around the world
Cons
small salary