Hilton
Information from Hilton:

Hilton Employee Reviews for Server

Server30 reviews
United Arab Emirates30 reviews
Hilton is a great place to work, family, place to learn, a place to stay, a place to make your dreams comes true, Great place to live and a home for everyone.
Pros
Team work
Cons
Don't
I am very happy to work with my colleagues and Hilton management because it made me proud to work at Hilton and I has been learned a lot and My Manager are fully support me while I have difficult situations ofcourse all the people know this this time the whole word suffering cause of covid 19 even though they still saved me and Thank you so much for everything ,it was pleasure to work with you and.exgbebgrowgrow.gromfuture
Work for 8 years and Im happy that I got the chance to work here. I learned so many things working in the company. I will recommend this hotel for sure.
Friendly and service-oriented waiter 2 years firsthand experience in high volume and fast paced restaurant environment. A dependable team player who brings excellent interpersonal skills, professional etiquette, and passion to ensure customer satisfaction to your company.
Hilton Hotel is the chain groups of a hotel as an international brand and it gets us many more offers for in our life where I got a lot of knowledge, skills, an experience through training, I earned money, benefits through saving leave and casual leaves almost bonus in yearly once with PL and CL save in years. in this hotel, I did 8 hours of duty per day in a week.
Pros
there is available free lunch, breakfast and dinner
Cons
24 hours
its a very good place to learned a new things know trying for a different place and new designation to improve myself
to know about more about this industry..
Pros
free launch
Cons
Its great honour to workhere,
We working as a team

I learned from conrad lot ,

I understand hilton values ,

The management has good support to staffs
Its fun working here in Hilton . You will learn everyday and meet new people . You will get the standards on how to served and communicate with every guest how to deal on what they need and what they want.
Pros
Free food. Free accomodation and service.
Cons
Short breaks and cancelled offs
Team work with good work ethics and place where all the people from all walks of life are equally treated and respected.
A very good work culture. Equal opportunity employer
Typical day of work was kind of fun and tricky at the same time because we had a wide scotch whiskey menu that we needed to know off head
I learned alot about whiskey and cigars because they go hand in hand

The management is really good and co operative .

Culture their is being casual and being yourelf ;

Hardest part of my job was recommending whiskey and cigars to the guests .

The enjoyable part of it was that it was a fun place to be and so casual .
Pros
free lunch treats, whisky tastings
Cons
every day from morning to night I will work I learned everything in the workers' sphere I want to work in a hotel. I have not seen any difficulties in this work. The most pleasant part of the job is when you are treated politely. I worked as a hotel in Tashkent
Pros
free lunches and accommodation
Cons
I learned so many things in these company.my team members are very cooperative an helpful an management of these company are so good .we have free meal in hotel an company accommodation an we have free transportation an free internat an gym an swimming pool company environment is very good neat an clean
Pros
We have free breakfast lunch an dinner
Cons
Max 9 hours
Hilton Hotel Cameroon is a Fun working place for the time being that is the time i worked there i had a lot of experience and skills . Great managent Staff as well and with different workers from different multi cultural backgrounds which makes it a woundeful place to be becasue i get to learn and meet different people from different places with diferent cultures . They is no hard part about the job but the hardest is to keep on time Lol , which you just have to be concious i enjoyed every minute working at Hilton Hotel .
Pros
Free Food.
Cons
Hilton company is a very good company. I am very delightful for working this company. It has lots of benefits to work with this company. You can apply anywhere in the world in Hilton after completing 2 years. Everything given by the company like food accommodation and transport to employees.
Pros
Everything is good
I was working in banquet in my previous company as a waiter. Working in banquet is not easy. You have to prepare everything you need and bring it to the function place and do the set up. Serving the guest, and making sure to meet there expectation and satisfaction. What I love about the work is the experience and knowledge that i learned from it.
Cons
It was my first job abroad their i learn what is life abroad at first it was hard i need time to adjust specially i miss my kids so much. and i have to adjust with my co workers with diff. cultures and barrier languages.
Pros
free house and food
Cons
long hours if their is in house functions
It was really comfortable working for Hilton hotel Cameroon,all the staffs and admis restive members are professional and punctual.no sort of discrimination,being religious E,tribes,background or life.
Pros
We had free meals three times a day
this company help me so much to improve my skills and having a good hospitality to every guests ive encountered, my workers are friendly and my supervisors teached me some techniques that can improve my skills
Pros
free transportation, free flight ticket every two years
Here I have learn many thing with fun with staff , Member.evry time staff is ready to help. Seniors is very helpful.
Pros
learning
Cons
good staff
To seek a position in your reputable Hotel, in the F&B department, providing the opportunity to make strong contribution to organization goals through continued development of professional & communication skills. And to work with a prestigious company that provides a long-term career, challenging opportunities, and possibilities to grow within.
Pros
happy time
Cons
the same
Banquet department is nice. I've learned many things here, I'm also learning about the different cultures and traditions here.Our management is good, my colleagues are good also, when it comes in busy times we are helping each other, i feel the essence of teamwork. The only hardest part in our is when we need to finished the event late in the evening and tomorrow we have also event until evening again but after the event is the most enjoyable part of our duty because even we are tired some of our staffs making effort for us to make smile, making jokes. After hard works there is still time for us to relax.