Hilton Employee Reviews for Server

Found 31 reviews matching the search See all 12,393 reviews
Providing guests an exceptional dining experience and ensuring that they are enjoying their meal and leaving the restaurant happy with our ultimate. C
Waiter (Current Employee) –  Ras al-KhaimahJuly 24, 2019
Friendly and service-oriented waiter 2 years firsthand experience in high volume and fast paced restaurant environment. A dependable team player who brings excellent interpersonal skills, professional etiquette, and passion to ensure customer satisfaction to your company.
Very good platform for intelligent and new people
Waiter (Former Employee) –  Zune RestaurantMarch 26, 2019
Hilton Hotel is the chain groups of a hotel as an international brand and it gets us many more offers for in our life where I got a lot of knowledge, skills, an experience through training, I earned money, benefits through saving leave and casual leaves almost bonus in yearly once with PL and CL save in years. in this hotel, I did 8 hours of duty per day in a week.
Pros
there is available free lunch, breakfast and dinner
Cons
24 hours
its a very good property
Waiter (Current Employee) –  Ras al-KhaimahMay 3, 2018
its a very good place to learned a new things know trying for a different place and new designation to improve myself
to know about more about this industry..
Pros
free launch
Productive and fun workplace
Waiter (Former Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 15, 2018
Its great honour to workhere,
We working as a team
I learned from conrad lot ,
I understand hilton values ,
The management has good support to staffs
Productive place you will learn more.
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiJanuary 14, 2018
Its fun working here in Hilton . You will learn everyday and meet new people . You will get the standards on how to served and communicate with every guest how to deal on what they need and what they want.
Pros
Free food. Free accomodation and service.
Cons
Short breaks and cancelled offs
Good
waiter (Former Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 5, 2018
Team work with good work ethics and place where all the people from all walks of life are equally treated and respected.
A very good work culture. Equal opportunity employer
productive and fun place to work
SENIOR WAITER (Current Employee) –  Dubai MarinaDecember 20, 2017
Typical day of work was kind of fun and tricky at the same time because we had a wide scotch whiskey menu that we needed to know off head
I learned alot about whiskey and cigars because they go hand in hand
The management is really good and co operative .
Culture their is being casual and being yourelf ;
Hardest part of my job was recommending whiskey and cigars to the guests .
The enjoyable part of it was that it was a fun place to be and so casual .
Pros
free lunch treats, whisky tastings
Cons
workplace with ping pong table
waiter,bellboy,receptionist (Current Employee) –  DuabiOctober 31, 2017
every day from morning to night I will work I learned everything in the workers' sphere I want to work in a hotel. I have not seen any difficulties in this work. The most pleasant part of the job is when you are treated politely. I worked as a hotel in Tashkent
Pros
free lunches and accommodation
Cons
Good an happy to work with my team members
Waiter and Cashier (Current Employee) –  DubaiOctober 28, 2017
I learned so many things in these company.my team members are very cooperative an helpful an management of these company are so good .we have free meal in hotel an company accommodation an we have free transportation an free internat an gym an swimming pool company environment is very good neat an clean
Pros
We have free breakfast lunch an dinner
Cons
Max 9 hours
Productive anf fun work place with great working staff
Waiter/Server (Former Employee) –  DubaiAugust 6, 2017
Hilton Hotel Cameroon is a Fun working place for the time being that is the time i worked there i had a lot of experience and skills . Great managent Staff as well and with different workers from different multi cultural backgrounds which makes it a woundeful place to be becasue i get to learn and meet different people from different places with diferent cultures . They is no hard part about the job but the hardest is to keep on time Lol , which you just have to be concious i enjoyed every minute working at Hilton Hotel .
Pros
Free Food.
Cons
Hilton is a very good place to work as a employee. We have a benefits as a employee over here.
Senior waiter @ puro beach (Current Employee) –  DubaiJuly 2, 2017
Hilton company is a very good company. I am very delightful for working this company. It has lots of benefits to work with this company. You can apply anywhere in the world in Hilton after completing 2 years. Everything given by the company like food accommodation and transport to employees.
Pros
Everything is good
I have fun in outside catering
Banquet Waiter (Former Employee) –  Al AinMarch 12, 2017
I was working in banquet in my previous company as a waiter. Working in banquet is not easy. You have to prepare everything you need and bring it to the function place and do the set up. Serving the guest, and making sure to meet there expectation and satisfaction. What I love about the work is the experience and knowledge that i learned from it.
Challenging job to do.
Senior Team Leader Waiter (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiJanuary 19, 2017
I have many challenges in this job that's why i was mold to become the best staff in this place of work.I have also undergone different trainings to develop my self as a best asset in this kind of work.
Pros
Free lunches
free accomodation and food
WAITRESS (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiSeptember 10, 2016
It was my first job abroad their i learn what is life abroad at first it was hard i need time to adjust specially i miss my kids so much. and i have to adjust with my co workers with diff. cultures and barrier languages.
Pros
free house and food
Cons
long hours if their is in house functions
I worked for 2yeaes as waiter and concierge argent.
Waiter (Former Employee) –  YOUNDESeptember 3, 2016
It was really comfortable working for Hilton hotel Cameroon,all the staffs and admis restive members are professional and punctual.no sort of discrimination,being religious E,tribes,background or life.
Pros
We had free meals three times a day
productive and happy to work here
Waiter (Current Employee) –  Dubai MarinaAugust 9, 2016
this company help me so much to improve my skills and having a good hospitality to every guests ive encountered, my workers are friendly and my supervisors teached me some techniques that can improve my skills
Pros
free transportation, free flight ticket every two years
fun
Waiter (Current Employee) –  Ras al-KhaimahJune 21, 2016
Here I have learn many thing with fun with staff , Member.evry time staff is ready to help. Seniors is very helpful.
Pros
learning
Cons
good staff
good place
Waiter/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiApril 3, 2016
To seek a position in your reputable Hotel, in the F&B department, providing the opportunity to make strong contribution to organization goals through continued development of professional & communication skills. And to work with a prestigious company that provides a long-term career, challenging opportunities, and possibilities to grow within.
Pros
happy time
Cons
the same
Flexibility and multi tasking
Banquet Waiter (Former Employee) –  Al AinNovember 29, 2015
Banquet department is nice. I've learned many things here, I'm also learning about the different cultures and traditions here.Our management is good, my colleagues are good also, when it comes in busy times we are helping each other, i feel the essence of teamwork. The only hardest part in our is when we need to finished the event late in the evening and tomorrow we have also event until evening again but after the event is the most enjoyable part of our duty because even we are tired some of our staffs making effort for us to make smile, making jokes. After hard works there is still time for us to relax.
Productive place to work
Waiter (Former Employee) –  Dubai, DUNovember 15, 2015
Its productive place to work because they allow you to cross train in any department of your choice and give you a chance to grow.
giving you the opportunity to learn
Pros
trainings
Cons
short breaks, long hours of work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hilton. Our community is ready to answer.

55.4K