Hilton
Information from Hilton:

Hilton Employee Reviews for Bartender

Bartender14 reviews
United Arab Emirates14 reviews
I reviewed this company base on my experience there. I worked there for just more than 10 yrs and it really good to wrk there. the management of this company is great and also the compensation and benefits.
Pros
aaaa
Cons
bbbbb
Loved my job and the management was excellent. Regular training and job awareness was conducted.

Was in charge of Lobby Lounge service, I learned how to deal with stress and multi task. Hardest part of the job was working night shifts and attending training the same day.

Enjoyable part of the job was interacting with guests one on one.
Company really cares about the staff,
Good management comparing to other places that i worked,

Dubai is big city and there is a lot of opportunity but Hilton is on of the best place to work in the Hotel industry
I think the hardest part of any job in hospitality is a lot of (non-payed) overtime.
In general good and friendly staff, great educational trainings, nice place to learn abour service standarts.
Fantastic location in Dubai Jumeirah close to the beach. Busy environment, people have motivation. friendly and helpful management. Highly recommend for the people who looking for the new opportunities.
its a place that you gain a lot of experience through the trainings and online learning. It helps a person grow his/her career through the support offered by the company
Pros
lunch, transport and accomodation provided
Cons
working hours
being introduced as a team member ,learned a lot towards achieving goals.co operative team leaders . focus on customers is very essential. guest satisfication is necessary
Hilton is the place where you can learn everything especially if you are a beginner they will provide for every staff a good training and support. for you to become a better employee,
im energetic fast learner willing to learn more for my career growth along with the company.willing to share my knowlegde to other people
Because of the huge size of Hilton Resorts and Spa there's a shortage in staff in that case we don't get enough day-off. I've learned that patience is needed in some unexpected things that will go along the way.Management has its selective priority. Co-worker some are professional but some are not. The hardest part of the job is working opening till closing 7 days a week without a proper day-off. The most enjoyable part of the job when the guest re-visit the hotel and still remember your name and they always feel excited to meet you again.....
Pros
Free Accomodation
Cons
Long-Hours
working hours very long salary its no good but they pervoied accommodation its was very good time to work in resort and hilton family
Cons
12 hours
-daily service
-cocktail mixing, cbout wines,coffee's, tobacco's, etc.

-fair

-very nice and helpful

-inventory and facing direct complaint

-daily learning of many language etc.
HILTON RESORTS & SPA RAS AL KHAIMAH,. It has give me great experience .i could learned lot of things from hilton .it was massive hotel less staffing so each staff has lot of responsibility.i was bar in charge of night club there.i couldn't have direct bar manager or bar supervisor .i used to directly reporting to f& b manager or assistant .but benefits was very less any way i was enjoying all those dyas at hilton.
Cons
24 hours my longest day at hilton
goodHas to attend briefings conducted by senior captain
Ensure service area is well-stocked with linen, silver, glassware, china etc.

Greet guest and assist host in seating guest.

Performs other tasks as directed by the supervisor.
Pros
free food
Cons
permanent