Hilton
Coronavirus update
Information from Hilton:

Hilton Employee Reviews in Al-Ayn

Al-Ayn24 reviews
worked 6 days per week, with a good multi national team of collougues. the management was supportive of the staffs needs, and the clients that I dealt with were varied in needs
Hilton is the great place to work and providing very good living atmosphere and I feel like a home and I am so happy to been with the part ot of blue energy committee
If you are looking for a company to start with your career, then Hilton is one of the best choices. Great company culture, consistent training experience, professional team, international experience.
I'm happy working with Hilton is best companies in the world.pepole can work easily with Hilton, good accommodation, good food, very well trained and professional people working there
Hilton give me lot of opportunities to learn about hotel industry , I Jointed there is outlet cashier and I resigned from there as Accounts Payable.During this 2.5 Years they make me as a professional Hotelier .
Pros
Single accommodation
Cons
Some times we getting multi task, This time we need to work more than 12 hrs
Hilton is the best place to work .It will provide you the friendly environment to carry out all the talents that we have.
Management also giving full support to the all of the staff best effort from them to be success..Benefit also in a good level rather than others.
worked for over 3 years, and saw it grow and change in many ways. Scaling a startup can be difficult, but the management of the company really took the time to listen to employees and work at improving everyone's experience.
Pros
Free accommodation, meals, bonus, service charge
Cons
want to meet new challanges
It gives accommodation,lunch and one day off in a week, it employs all nationalities,respect and value it's workers.offers uniform to workers.customers give tips.
Cons
It works 8 hours
Am holding heavy bus and light vehicle driving license and i have very good experience in whole UAE office working driver responsible in timing friendly personality tnx
Pros
Office working driver
Cons
Full time
I was working in banquet in my previous company as a waiter. Working in banquet is not easy. You have to prepare everything you need and bring it to the function place and do the set up. Serving the guest, and making sure to meet there expectation and satisfaction. What I love about the work is the experience and knowledge that i learned from it.
Cons
I start working in hotel at Hilton Hotel in Al Ain. I"m so happy because my boss like my work and all superior trained me properly. Even the Accommodation of G.M always assigned to me.
Pros
Food is good always
Cons
Overtime is paid and holidays we get it.
i work in the operation as a waitress, we do meeting set up for meeting functions, private function, wedding and engagement receptions, i learned lot of things and earn more ideas specially on how to communicate with the guest..
Cons
long hours if needed
 Monitoring client/customer feedback and complaints , and passing on issues to managers where necessary

 Assessing and rating suppliers

 Reviewing and updating quality control and assurance policies in line with new quality guidelines and standards

 Training and mentoring new staff

 Producing reports for managers
the best school and professional work place with very good management and staff are so friendly as well the smooth operation in normal and busy dates
Heritage village restaurant coffee shop as food runner waiter and food preparetion.as assistance cook ang griiled maker and sandwich maker this company
Pros
free lunches
Cons
8hrs
I joined Hilton Hotel on May 2016. I accepted the offer to start my career and to gain experience. I met a lot of people in different nationality. As a fresher in this institution I received proper training in the work place. I completed numerous online training course in Lobsterink and Hilton Lobby within a short period of time regardless of my tight schedule.The focus was always on the guest and there were always so many wonderful people to meet.
Pros
Meeting many people across all cultures
Cons
Na
The experience I have gained in the two hotels is rewarding.I gained knowledge as an artist an as a director of a duo. The management is good. Every day is enjoyable because play music is fun and also my co-workers are a nice people. I'm so glad to be a part of this team.
Hilton itself has very good teaching system. At the very first month they give u full training with a lot of useful information. Hilton management is very detailed, everything it is on time and with full explanation. Talking about co-workers or seniors, they are very supportive for new team members. All in all I like job itself but the hardest part of work is long working hours . Everyday u have to work extra unpaid hours.
Pros
u can learn a lot here, staff rate accommodation all around the world.
Cons
unpaid overtime working, poor staff accommodation.
Banquet department is nice. I've learned many things here, I'm also learning about the different cultures and traditions here.Our management is good, my colleagues are good also, when it comes in busy times we are helping each other, i feel the essence of teamwork. The only hardest part in our is when we need to finished the event late in the evening and tomorrow we have also event until evening again but after the event is the most enjoyable part of our duty because even we are tired some of our staffs making effort for us to make smile, making jokes. After hard works there is still time for us to relax.
every day am getting new challenge and new experience specially from my team and manager different nationality and minded. which make me more strong and confident.everyday am starting i have believe that i will get something new . when i start giving the task review my tasks too. attending the HOD's briefing. my team support and and manger guidelines i always achieving my goals so easily. the most enjoyable think that when new tasks from other jobs assigning to me i feel so proud if i do it perfect and make other proud of me. specially when its something related to guest. and guest recognized and thanks for it. i have been nominated for supervisor of the month during of my Probation period which is great achievement for me
Pros
free meals and accomedation
Cons
long hours and shifts
Preparation for daily menu in Marhaba Restaurant.
I learned some Indian and Arabic Cuisine.

Human Resources Department is supportive but the Financial Controller is not supportive for some reasons about the food costs.

My co-workers are helpful and reliable at all times.

Managing all the recquisition in Marhaba Restaurant and thingking special menu every holiday.

When exceeding the expections of our staffs.