Hilton Employee Reviews in Al-Ayn

Found 22 reviews matching the search See all 12,562 reviews
Good
Assistant chief concierge (Current Employee) –  Al-AinFebruary 4, 2018
I'm happy working with Hilton is best companies in the world.pepole can work easily with Hilton, good accommodation, good food, very well trained and professional people working there
Hilton was my 'School ' I learned every thing from Hilton .
Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Al-AynAugust 9, 2017
Hilton give me lot of opportunities to learn about hotel industry , I Jointed there is outlet cashier and I resigned from there as Accounts Payable.During this 2.5 Years they make me as a professional Hotelier .
Pros
Single accommodation
Cons
Some times we getting multi task, This time we need to work more than 12 hrs
Productivity
laundry Manager (Former Employee) –  Al-AynAugust 6, 2017
Hilton is the best place to work .It will provide you the friendly environment to carry out all the talents that we have.
Management also giving full support to the all of the staff best effort from them to be success..Benefit also in a good level rather than others.
secure job and chance to learn
Storekeeper (Current Employee) –  Al-AynMay 25, 2017
worked for over 3 years, and saw it grow and change in many ways. Scaling a startup can be difficult, but the management of the company really took the time to listen to employees and work at improving everyone's experience.
Pros
Free accommodation, meals, bonus, service charge
Cons
want to meet new challanges
Good ,cool and classic ,it takes away sadness
Waitres,receptionist/conserge (Former Employee) –  Al-AynApril 16, 2017
It gives accommodation,lunch and one day off in a week, it employs all nationalities,respect and value it's workers.offers uniform to workers.customers give tips.
Cons
It works 8 hours
My wish to get driving job in hilton
Office working driver (Current Employee) –  Al-AynMarch 31, 2017
Am holding heavy bus and light vehicle driving license and i have very good experience in whole UAE office working driver responsible in timing friendly personality tnx
Pros
Office working driver
Cons
Full time
I have fun in outside catering
Banquet Waiter (Former Employee) –  Al AinMarch 12, 2017
I was working in banquet in my previous company as a waiter. Working in banquet is not easy. You have to prepare everything you need and bring it to the function place and do the set up. Serving the guest, and making sure to meet there expectation and satisfaction. What I love about the work is the experience and knowledge that i learned from it.
Room Attendant in Housekeeping
Room Attendant / Housekeeping Attendant (Former Employee) –  Al Ain U.A.EJanuary 22, 2017
I start working in hotel at Hilton Hotel in Al Ain. I"m so happy because my boss like my work and all superior trained me properly. Even the Accommodation of G.M always assigned to me.
Pros
Food is good always
Cons
Overtime is paid and holidays we get it.
productive and fun of doing my job as a waitress at the same time assistant secretary
Assistant secretary (Current Employee) –  Al-AynJanuary 13, 2017
i work in the operation as a waitress, we do meeting set up for meeting functions, private function, wedding and engagement receptions, i learned lot of things and earn more ideas specially on how to communicate with the guest..
Cons
long hours if needed
Cost Controlling
Cost Controller (Current Employee) –  Al-AynDecember 26, 2016
 Monitoring client/customer feedback and complaints , and passing on issues to managers where necessary

 Assessing and rating suppliers

 Reviewing and updating quality control and assurance policies in line with new quality guidelines and standards

 Training and mentoring new staff

 Producing reports for managers
productive and fun place
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Al-AynDecember 8, 2016
the best school and professional work place with very good management and staff are so friendly as well the smooth operation in normal and busy dates
seeking employment
asst cook (Former Employee) –  al ainOctober 25, 2016
Heritage village restaurant coffee shop as food runner waiter and food preparetion.as assistance cook ang griiled maker and sandwich maker this company
Pros
free lunches
Cons
8hrs
Working with Hilton Hotels
Waitress/ Hostess/ Cashier (Current Employee) –  Al-AynOctober 1, 2016
I joined Hilton Hotel on May 2016. I accepted the offer to start my career and to gain experience. I met a lot of people in different nationality. As a fresher in this institution I received proper training in the work place. I completed numerous online training course in Lobsterink and Hilton Lobby within a short period of time regardless of my tight schedule.The focus was always on the guest and there were always so many wonderful people to meet.
Pros
Meeting many people across all cultures
Cons
Na
Director of Cuban Duet (Current Employee) –  Al-AynSeptember 8, 2016
The experience I have gained in the two hotels is rewarding.I gained knowledge as an artist an as a director of a duo. The management is good. Every day is enjoyable because play music is fun and also my co-workers are a nice people. I'm so glad to be a part of this team.
Typical Day
Guest Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Al-AynJune 6, 2016
Hilton itself has very good teaching system. At the very first month they give u full training with a lot of useful information. Hilton management is very detailed, everything it is on time and with full explanation. Talking about co-workers or seniors, they are very supportive for new team members. All in all I like job itself but the hardest part of work is long working hours . Everyday u have to work extra unpaid hours.
Pros
u can learn a lot here, staff rate accommodation all around the world.
Cons
unpaid overtime working, poor staff accommodation.
Flexibility and multi tasking
Banquet Waiter (Former Employee) –  Al AinNovember 29, 2015
Banquet department is nice. I've learned many things here, I'm also learning about the different cultures and traditions here.Our management is good, my colleagues are good also, when it comes in busy times we are helping each other, i feel the essence of teamwork. The only hardest part in our is when we need to finished the event late in the evening and tomorrow we have also event until evening again but after the event is the most enjoyable part of our duty because even we are tired some of our staffs making effort for us to make smile, making jokes. After hard works there is still time for us to relax.
daily knowledge
Front Office Supervisor (Current Employee) –  al ainOctober 7, 2015
every day am getting new challenge and new experience specially from my team and manager different nationality and minded. which make me more strong and confident.everyday am starting i have believe that i will get something new . when i start giving the task review my tasks too. attending the HOD's briefing. my team support and and manger guidelines i always achieving my goals so easily. the most enjoyable think that when new tasks from other jobs assigning to me i feel so proud if i do it perfect and make other proud of me. specially when its something related to guest. and guest recognized and thanks for it. i have been nominated for supervisor of the month during of my Probation period which is great achievement for me
Pros
free meals and accomedation
Cons
long hours and shifts
productive and fun workplace,weekly communication meeting and monthly teambuilding.
COMMIS CHEF I (Current Employee) –  Al Ain UAEMarch 17, 2015
Preparation for daily menu in Marhaba Restaurant.
I learned some Indian and Arabic Cuisine.
Human Resources Department is supportive but the Financial Controller is not supportive for some reasons about the food costs.
My co-workers are helpful and reliable at all times.
Managing all the recquisition in Marhaba Restaurant and thingking special menu every holiday.
When exceeding the expections of our staffs.
Place where i grew
Guest Relations (Hilton Honors Champion) (Former Employee) –  Al AynFebruary 16, 2015
Enjoyed working here as this was the place which trained me and found this place to be a good training ground. Had a wonderful time working and good work ethics and staffs are friendly and helping.
Pros
the discount that you get when you stay in other hilton
Cons
pay was very less.... less than the standard pay
Very Productive workplace
Guest Service Agent (Current Employee) –  AL AINOctober 8, 2013
Always it seems to be busy at front desk and learned a lot on how to manage a front desk, how to deal the guests, Hilton values etc. Its a very good place for beginners to the Hospitality Industry ! Even though management is good, they always put pressure on employees and its been very hard to get pleasant working atmosphere. Very nice to work with other helpful supportive colleagues. there is nothing called hardest part of the job, if we don't treat it so. well, the most attractive or enjoyable thing is to make good contacts or make nice relation ship with each valuable guests and to be their favorite choice always among other employees to deliver hospitality at its best. Also, its very nice to interact with different guests from different cultures.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hilton. Our community is ready to answer.

55.4K