Hilton Employee Reviews

Found 371 reviews matching the search See all 11,281 reviews
Good
Head Waiter (Former Employee) –  AbudhabiJuly 9, 2019
I work and enjoyed
To grow up promotion
On time salary
work-life balance
Cluster Director of Human Resources (Current Employee) –  UAEJuly 2, 2019
amazing programs to support and motivate our teams on their work-life balance, great attention to family priorities and values so to enjoy the most memorable times together
Productive , famous , popular brend with fashionable service and good benefits and relation to for staff .
Outlets Manager assistant (Former Employee) –  Restaurant manager assistantJune 26, 2019
Good Workplace with amazing experience , good company attitude to the staff and luxury brand for guests , be proud that i was a part of such a company
Hard but fun
Housekeeping Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiJune 6, 2019
Hilton is a very great place to work, yes it's hard and the pressure is always there but in the end of my day I can still say IT'S FUN. you will learn a lot from their culture you will enjoy all the activities that they are organizing for their TEAM MEMBERS, GUEST, and COMMUNITY.
Challenging / Wonderful experience
Bartender (Former Employee) –  DubaiMay 25, 2019
Loved my job and the management was excellent. Regular training and job awareness was conducted.

Was in charge of Lobby Lounge service, I learned how to deal with stress and multi task. Hardest part of the job was working night shifts and attending training the same day.

Enjoyable part of the job was interacting with guests one on one.
no staff caring
housekeeping attendant (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiApril 13, 2019
overload working hours

Hilton culture

management no caring about staffing

itsgood

work load and not supporting

colleagues are friendly

A place to hone skills & acquire knowledge
Restaurant & Bar Manager (Current Employee) –  Hilton Dubai CreekApril 7, 2019
It is a very good platform to polish your skills, inject knowledge & build a progressive career. It is a five-star business class hotel located on the Creekside & offering a quality service to the discerning travellers.
Pros
Great location & stunning holographic view of skyline from the Edge Pool Bar
Cons
Located in the old town of Dubai
Very good platform for intelligent and new people
Waiter (Former Employee) –  Zune RestaurantMarch 26, 2019
Hilton Hotel is the chain groups of a hotel as an international brand and it gets us many more offers for in our life where I got a lot of knowledge, skills, an experience through training, I earned money, benefits through saving leave and casual leaves almost bonus in yearly once with PL and CL save in years. in this hotel, I did 8 hours of duty per day in a week.
Pros
there is available free lunch, breakfast and dinner
Cons
24 hours
Hilton Abudhabi Corniche
Guest Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiMarch 22, 2019
My opinion of Hilton Abudhabi is, it is a place to grow, learn and get empowered. Hilton encourages teamwork and with teamwork, we effectively complete each task
Pros
Medical insurance, training, accommodation transportation
Healthy Working Environment
Housekeeping Room Attendant (Current Employee) –  united arab emiratedMarch 12, 2019
Hilton is one of the best place to work in the world. It offers good facilites to the team member. As a team member you are always encouraged by the team leader and helped in each and every situation to do your job better.
in Hilton work place has lot of fun
Chef in charge (Former Employee) –  united arab emiratesMarch 9, 2019
I believe Hilton is the best place to work I like to work in the Hilton hotel because I have learned so many things still I believe I can grow
my carrier if I work in Hilton.
Pros
free food
Cons
its fine
It would be a great job in Dubai.
Head Chef (Current Employee) –  Bice restaurant at Hilton the walk JBR DubaiMarch 7, 2019
It would be a great job in Dubai, it has an excellent academy for the culture of its work.

The most beautiful part of my job is the satisfaction of seeing satisfied customers.
Pros
The environment is in a pleasant position, and my job is my passion.
Great place to gain knowledge
Leadership Internship (Current Employee) –  Ras al khaimah, UAEFebruary 28, 2019
As this is my longest duration of working in a single property, it is extremely challenging due to lack of work life balance (12 hours minimum shift) but its still makes learning happen as I am constantly in a routine of doing my mis en, so I can feel myself getting better at a particular task based on the outcome. There is good flexibility within the departments of the kitchen and thus I am glad I am being exposed to so many different cuisines in each department.
Pros
Free meals, diversity in workforce, accomodation
Cons
long hours, no work life balance
Fitness Instructor (Former Employee) –  Ras al-KhaimahFebruary 1, 2019
All positive. Always looking after the staff. Giving amazing support. Training and developing staff to hospitality core values. Helping staff to be a service provider.
Benefits
Very good
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Ras al-KhaimahJanuary 29, 2019
Typical daily work is follow up project activity and report to managers. Lear how to deal hotel project. mix culture work place. hard part is long duty. enjoyable part is friendly environment.
Pros
Friendly
Cons
long duty
Entry Level Career
Cluster Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Dubai MarinaNovember 1, 2018
Hilton Dubai Jumeirah resort is Global brand of hotels and resorts and flagship brand of Hilton where i did daily work as per my JD and tasks assigned by the Manager. Here daily i learned new things that help to improve my professional skills.
great oppertunity to work in hilton
HVAC Technician (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiOctober 29, 2018
i learn lot of things from hilton and it is a great place to work . there is so many online courses about hospitality and how to handle the guest and what is hilton standars etc.
Pros
free food and accomadation
Cons
no overtime
over all good
ABUDHABI as BAR CAPTAIN (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiOctober 29, 2018
average working condition
some management work
ADNH management less support
Good
Less manning
okay

about my work place

HEMINGWAY'S
Enjoy the taste of South America as you relax in the comfortable atmosphere of Hemingway's. Catch all the major sporting events from Premier League, Six Nations to F1
Hilton
Junior Sous Chef (Current Employee) –  DubaiOctober 28, 2018
1004 rooms, good service, all over is good. I have good experience with this company, before Hilton this hotel was Westin they are rebranding Hilton. With this Hilton they are running two hotel also V hotel and LXR
great place to work
guest laundry valet (Current Employee) –  dubaiOctober 20, 2018
being the leading brand world wide.Hilton's family culture at work is infectious.the team spirit,the diversity,the level of learning programmes offered to employees are some of the many things that make it a great place to work
Pros
team spirit, accomodation, relocation and travel assistance, individual growth enviroment, approachable management, valued opinion.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hilton. Our community is ready to answer.

54.8K