Hilton Garden Inn Hotel Employee Reviews

Found 10 reviews matching the search See all 1,699 reviews
Operation & Maintenance
general technician (Current Employee) –  DubaiDecember 25, 2018
1- never fell a typical day at about work.
2- All new things about technological.
3- Workplace and culture a friendly and helping each outer
4- Hardest part a explaining to different language guest about rooms equipment.
5- Working with team .
• More than three years experience in providing customers and personal services • Responsible to provide good management and training and motivation
Waiter (Current Employee) –  DubaiDecember 12, 2018
To achieve a challenging and responsible job position with a fast paced organization where my professional experience will have important application and deployment of my career opportunity for development of organization.
A good place to work
Lobby attendant (Current Employee) –  Ras al-KhaimahNovember 13, 2018
hotel and accommodation is closed to anywhere mall and mountain .
is it place to have a work good environment good colleagues.good management i love to stay but somehow i need to learn a lot of thinks regarding to my job.
nothing to make staff happy
Guest Service Assistant/Concierge (Former Employee) –  AEAugust 11, 2018
6/7 day to work
what i learn only hypocrisie drama and wickedness
about management ,there are not human the management are not listen there staff if a staff try to complain there will say if you don't want resigns about the culture i thing there is not culture there because start to management came to staff all of them there are same full of hypocrisie and wickedness about hard work oh yes always you can not even enjoy your job because manager will not allow you lot of stress lot of drama etc...
Hilton garden Inn hotel
Security Site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  DubaiMarch 15, 2018
Day is not bad,full day busy on work,time pass so fast.I learned lot of things different culture how to adopt myself.mnaagment not really bad they support too.The hardest part of job to spend last two three hours of duty.The most enjoyable part to investigate incident and greet to customers.
Not a place for marketing ppl
Cluster Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 7, 2018
It's is a ok place to start but very less salary as per market standard. Being focused service no budgets for marketing... hence very less scope of learning.
Pros
Brand Nmae
Cons
Low salaries
Great search engine
Security Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Hilton Garden Inn Muraqqabat DubaiDecember 31, 2017
The indeed is a very nice website for the job searchers.
And i would always like to work for Hilton as it provides great opportunities to all the nationalities.
Good communicatin skills.
general technician (Current Employee) –  dubaiOctober 27, 2017
working with people always like a team and positive attitude.and giving my best. enjoying work places like a home and trust in co-worker achieve aim. without failure.
Pros
Electrical
Cons
Multi skills
Professional Life
Project Secretary - Document Controller (Former Employee) –  DubaiAugust 24, 2016
- I always try to arrive office 7:45 before my boss  8:00 am day usually begins with phones ringing and emails. In between answering calls I often check my emails and keep a To Do list which I keep updating in working hours and start doing tasks on priority basis. I keep reminding eingineers about the documents pending with them and start releasing the responded ones without any delay. Sometimes I used to attend meetings with my manager and take minutes. Afternoon, discussion held with my boss about the outstanding tasks and we prepare action plan/ To Do list to complete them. I cooperate with client and contractor on daily basis to held meetings and resolve any kind of issues related to project.

- I learned if you can complete a task today then don't leave it for tomorrow

- Management is good

- Co-workers are very cooperative

- The hardest part of the job is to work on public holidays

- I enjoy the situation when I've overburden of work because I got no time to watch time