Hilton Garden Inn Hotel
Coronavirus update
Information from Hilton Garden Inn Hotel:

Hilton Garden Inn Hotel Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates13 reviews
Consists of an environment to inspire a person to deliver their skills and abilities for the overall development of the company and their professional growth.
I had been enjoying my job as a senior supervisor, all around were like family members all time always support each other when ever busy operations good team work were around always.Nice place to grow up your career.
I joined this hotel as pre-opening team member which is quite good experience as we all worked together & interact with everyone. The work, team, supervisor & boss all very good.
Similarity in the days but sometimes different scenarios during the day depends on the attitudes of the guests or different events within the hotel; and every incident teaches you to act perfectly in the future; the management is organised and flexible; the hardest part is when you face a guest with bad attitude but rarely happened.
Pros
free food, free accommodation and transportation, multiples events
Cons
monotony
1- never fell a typical day at about work.
2- All new things about technological.

3- Workplace and culture a friendly and helping each outer

4- Hardest part a explaining to different language guest about rooms equipment.

5- Working with team .
To achieve a challenging and responsible job position with a fast paced organization where my professional experience will have important application and deployment of my career opportunity for development of organization.
hotel and accommodation is closed to anywhere mall and mountain .
is it place to have a work good environment good colleagues.good management i love to stay but somehow i need to learn a lot of thinks regarding to my job.
6/7 day to work
what i learn only hypocrisie drama and wickedness

about management ,there are not human the management are not listen there staff if a staff try to complain there will say if you don't want resigns about the culture i thing there is not culture there because start to management came to staff all of them there are same full of hypocrisie and wickedness about hard work oh yes always you can not even enjoy your job because manager will not allow you lot of stress lot of drama etc...
Day is not bad,full day busy on work,time pass so fast.I learned lot of things different culture how to adopt myself.mnaagment not really bad they support too.The hardest part of job to spend last two three hours of duty.The most enjoyable part to investigate incident and greet to customers.
It's is a ok place to start but very less salary as per market standard. Being focused service no budgets for marketing... hence very less scope of learning.
Pros
Brand Nmae
Cons
Low salaries
The indeed is a very nice website for the job searchers.
And i would always like to work for Hilton as it provides great opportunities to all the nationalities.
working with people always like a team and positive attitude.and giving my best. enjoying work places like a home and trust in co-worker achieve aim. without failure.
Pros
Electrical
Cons
Multi skills
- I always try to arrive office 7:45 before my boss  8:00 am day usually begins with phones ringing and emails. In between answering calls I often check my emails and keep a To Do list which I keep updating in working hours and start doing tasks on priority basis. I keep reminding eingineers about the documents pending with them and start releasing the responded ones without any delay. Sometimes I used to attend meetings with my manager and take minutes. Afternoon, discussion held with my boss about the outstanding tasks and we prepare action plan/ To Do list to complete them. I cooperate with client and contractor on daily basis to held meetings and resolve any kind of issues related to project.

- I learned if you can complete a task today then don't leave it for tomorrow

- Management is good

- Co-workers are very cooperative

- The hardest part of the job is to work on public holidays

- I enjoy the situation when I've overburden of work because I got no time to watch time