Hill International

Hill International Employee Reviews

Honoured to work at Hill International and advising engineers to seek a joy with it.Hill employees shall enjoy the benefits of free visas for them and their families, excellent health insurance and more and more..
you will learn to be competitive, interact, resourceful and educated. working with them is not not stressful due to supportive nature of the company. your worth is appreciated.
Pros
health insurance is great
Great place to work in and to get extraordinary experience, good salaries compared to work effort, awarded perfect projects, great work/life balance, salaries are paid on time or even before stipulated time
I encourage any employees seeking PM experience to join Hill International. They have very good system and well established firm as it’s an international company and they have offices all over the world.
Very Good Company, med level of Salary, Providing Project Management Consultancy Services, transparent and equality environment for all employees. I do recommend it
Great Company to work for. Good Management. Excellent Projects. I can highly recommend Hill International as a fair player in the project management game.
Working in Hill International was good, its mixed work culture, even the higher Managment here in uae too. There are oppertunities to excel in your carrier at Hill International.
Big back ground with professional performance administrating the contracts and sites with team spirit and united team have Avery good communications skill among the staff and continuous following up to the site and planning and executions stages with efficiency to solve the daily site issues and having quick responses towards the in coming and out going correspondence in timely manner .
Hill International is doing supervision consultant but one can describe them with simply one word that (labor supplier company) Company is acting as professional employee supplier to the client. Company has no value of employee. Employee overall duty is to satisfy client whether professional or unprofessional way doesn't matter. Any nonsense complaint from client side will lead your termination with immediate effect
Good to work at Hill International. I am ready to work again with the Hill International if I get any chance in near future. The work environment at Hill is very supportive.
Was in the UAE and Oman on the Airport and a theme park , I enjoyed the project in Oman but the position in the UAE was a joint venture and I resigned the position due to poor and bad management
Working with Hill International was so good except job security. As for me i lost my job within 16 months since i joined. After i lost my job from Hill International, it has been disastrous on my life which from then i have not secured with regard to job.
* Training always. * team always up to date. * Salary on time. * very beneficial Health insurance. * HR team are very polite and fast responding.
Hill international they are good company if they are the direct consultant, the paid good and they give good facility to their employee. they work with good clients, and they have strong roll against any type of harassments.
They are good But you cannt go up with your career as all positions and top salaries are guven to few people The circle near management Not depends on experience or achievements
Its a great place to work , The projects that they win are amazing - proud to be apart of the team. The salary and benefits are in line with the other competing companies in the UAE.
Good company to polish yourself and have chances to learn more with competent management staff.A good working environment to achieve the goals and learn.
Incompetent management. Nepotism. Total clown show. Everything is done on paper. No hr portal for you to even view your leaves. They are just good for threatening you over every little thing.
Pros
Cons
Incompetent management
Review the contract documents (IFC and specification related) and advice the construction manager/Residence engineer of any deficiency.  Review shop drawing and ensure its compliance with design requirements, contracts requirements and properly coordinated with other disciplines and submitted as per approved schedules Attend the technical meeting, workshops, regular visits to the project site and ensuring the quality of work is in compliance with contracts requirement, good construction practices, only approved materials are used, compliance with shop drawings Supervising and inspecting the installation
One of the best consultants companies, I have very good memories of the period I have worked with them. And if I had a good chance to work again with them I will never waist it.
Hill International is an established and popular global company with an excellent track record in Construction Management. The company have never compromised on the quality and the services provided to the clients
Pros
Free Training