Halliburton

Halliburton Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates76 reviews
Great workplace
Great career but it depends on the oil price. Fast-paced with huge responsibility and accountability. The rotational part of the job was really good. I have learnt a lot about oilfield
Good Company to Work with
Good procedures at work, Job security, Friendly management. Respect in clients. almost zero failure at work, Good eauipment, Excellent R&D. Can access mangement round the clock if any problem occurs in field
Pros
Excellent company to learn
Cons
almost none
Smooth and quite work environment
Halliburton is not a company only, its is an organization and we learned a lot from it. and they make sure you are doing your job efficiency and effectively.
Fast Paced Work Environemnt with Great opportunity for learning.
I joined as an intern and completed approximately three months on site. As an Electrical Engineer Intern, I experienced a wide array of technologies working together. This provided a great opportunity to learn and understand how to deliver products and maintain a safe environment.

The work culture is very welcoming and allows for new comers to adapt and learn to the new environment. The biggest challenge I faced was absorbing as much information as possible. I believe I became comfortable after a month of my internship.

The people were definitely the most enjoyably part of the job. They tend to be supportive and encouraging.
Productive and fun
So respectful and knowledgeable company that I love to work for. Provide great skills and good money as well. I recommend people seeking jobs in oil and gas industry to join Halliburton,
Overall Experience
One of the Best Company and the Management i have never seen anywhere like Halliburton , Total Flexibility of working condition and the Rules , very good Carrier Support Path
Great Company to work with
In General a very friendly environment
You'll get to know so many people and so many cultures that will be the best time of your life

Career advance will only stop if you decide to stop

Learning process is a continuous process that will rise you to the top of your expectations if that is your commitment

Learn to be politically correct and politically adequate in your behavior. It will help you in your advance (or not)
Good Company
Good Company. Good Pay - Cycle business causes lay offs. Feast/ Famine industry. Could do more on team building events and employee recognition. Should improve 401 matching
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Halliburton?
Great exposure and learning experience
Place full of productive staff and challenges every day. Very systematic and organised in processes and procedures. Every day is a learning experience where you share and learn from each other. Place where best teams get together from different backgrounds.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
long hours of work
Productive and fun working place
Halliburton has provided various type of HR Tools
Given change to provide your skills and knowledge

working hours are very flexile and can work form home
Pros
Free team lunches every month
Cons
commitent on your projects
a wonderful place to work
a wonderful place to work in oil and gas industry, an excellent environment and colleagues, the chance of developing professional and educational skills.
Not Applicable
High Load of Work
Salary is competitive but for work it should be more

Work Life Balance depends on your Time Management Skills

Learning is High towards SAP

Growth is limited based on Managers discretion.
Productive and very helpful co workers
The people at Halliburton are like 2nd family to me, all very warm, I enjoy working at such a place where everyone is valued in their own strengths. I have got to learn and grow with my tenure in Halliburton.
Productive and fun workplace
The company offers good opportunity for career development and continuous learning. Supportive upper management, process oriented and a dynamic workforce.
Pros
Good compensation package
Cons
Sometime you worked on holidays but it gets compensated
Productive, Safety Envoirnment and Professional experience
Halliburton has safety culture more than enough. Not compromising with any code of business conduct.
Always treated all projects with professionally attitude up to end.

Good behavior among with all crew members.
Pros
Trainings and Meetings
Cons
Unusual rotation
Productive and fun workplace
A very nice environment to work with. All the staffs are very supportive and helpful. A company that follows the code of conduct very strictly and makes sure every employee is treated equally.
tough environment
tough environment with hard works , no any fun tools , very restricted at the laws. we are working under the direct sun and to much tension in the job
Very Good
Excellent opportunity for continuous learning and work in multi national and cultural environment. Latest technologies are used. Everyday is a new learning in Hal
Productive workplace
Worked as a Admin in the company. This was my first job ever. So I did gain a lot of experience which I could put to use in my current employer workplace.
Of course every big company have its own worth, i get good atmosphere and good policies and facilities.
mostly I had financial issue so I feel relax because I get control at my existing issues after joining and getting a good package by this company.....
Possess a good work culture, very organized ,process oriented, very controlled environment. Can have a good work - life balance. Shared service Center.