HSBC Employee Reviews

Found 241 reviews matching the search See all 12,748 reviews
Everyday is a learning day
Administration (Former Employee) –  Dubai International Financial CenterDecember 4, 2019
Everyday is a learning day
Very helpful staff
Flexible working
My job was only a temporary position so it included filing, data entry of al guarantee related documents.
Friendly yet Professioanal work culture at HSBC
Overall culture at HSBC is very friendly but competitive. Personally, I enjoyed each day on the job and would recommend it as a long-term growth opportunity..
Relaxed and friendly enviroment
Premier Relationship Executive (Former Employee) –  DubaiDecember 2, 2019
I enjoyed working for the group, it gave me a sense of international networking and also it gave me opportunities to connect to different aspects of countries and nationalities.
good job environment
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 29, 2019
over all very good, coperative and friendly team environment. worked for 10 years with different managers with excellent experience. only bad point was there was very less chances of direct hsbc pay roll position
HSBC work experience
Computer Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Dubai Internet City (DIC)November 22, 2019
I had a good experience with HSBC in terms of working with different nationalities and management team over all excellent experience.
I learned a lot of Technical skill and communication skills
HSBC - A great employer
Manager - Premier Direct (Former Employee) –  DubaiNovember 12, 2019
A typical working at HSBC would be one of pride. HSBC is a place where one can be sure to be developed and seasoned into a well balanced indivudual and banker whether it be related to your job, your personal development or your personal well being. The work culture is professional where everyone supports all levels of staff. I enjoyed working with people with diverse backgrounds and cultures. Although HSBC has a very diverse population when we are at work we are a family. The management is very supportive of all its employees and there was always a culture of speaking up which made the organization very transparent.
Fantastic work environment with great organizational culture.
Sales & Marketing Executive (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiNovember 3, 2019
reporting to manager every morning to conduct our daily sales report.
learned how to use the EDRAS model
conducting my own sales and individual and company engagement.hardest part of the job is not having that job security.
The systems are quite user friendly. it is productive and fun place to work in.
Clearing Officer (Former Employee) –  Internet CityOctober 27, 2019
It is a productive and fun workplace. The staff is very friendly and warm. They are always ready to assist. The management is also quite approachable and friendly. The working environment is good and comfortable.
Amazing place to work
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Hsbc towers DúbaiOctober 12, 2019
You get to work with multi nationalities, work environment is good. Management is understanding.
Your line manager understands you. Senior management is approachable.
Best place to work
GTRF Services Analyst (Current Employee) –  DubaiOctober 6, 2019
Best place to work, friendly environment, excellent online training, and classroom training, the leading bank in trade, great organization culture and diversify businesses
Best place to work - HSBC
Senior Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 4, 2019
There are alot of growth prospects , and an open door culture . every role is well defined. There is alot of emphasis on diversity and a need to learn and perform
Review Summary
Regional Manager (Former Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 26, 2019
Good working environment, company culture, development programs, high standards, effective management, good cooperation between lines of business and global functions.
Productive and supportive environment motivate to grow
Digital officer (Former Employee) –  DubaiMay 24, 2019
Friendly environment where you can grow easily by focusing on your work its a place where people polish your skills and help you a lot for further career moves
Pros
Travel allowance free medical get together s
Cons
Nil
2008 HSBC vs 2019 hsbc
Regional Manager (Former Employee) –  DubaiMay 6, 2019
well, unfortunately HSBC in last few years become more political than UK Parliament I believe. Political games reign everywhere- conference rooms, hallways, coffee shops, etc. If “integrity” returns back in “leadership manners” and HSBC management goes back to values and principles at least adhered 10 years ago, it would be the place once I was proud to work for. In the past when asked where you work I was proudly stating “HSBC”, last few years having wintnessed many issues internally and complaints from customers, I avoided to state my employer’s name, unless required. The moment I would state the name, random people would call out number of problems and complaints that I could not help with, as out of my remit, so ideal approach was just to avoide the question.
Well, the biggest fines and breaches speak for itself, so no comment - where it was before and where it heads now. Or the reducing number of global presence - was in 80+ countries ans nowadays 60+ and for sure will keep reducing. CULTURE is the DNA of any company, if something wrong with it, than.....(conclusion left to your judgement 😊)
Pros
There are number of good people who you really enjoy working with
Cons
Lack of integrity and politics... politics! speak up culture is in theory ONLY
Productive and great place to work
Senior Sales and Service Manager (Former Employee) –  UAEApril 24, 2019
Great management with focus on staff development. Management has great faith in employee. It is a diverse culture and is inclusive. Hardest part of the job is to keep up with the ever ending market changes which was at the same time exciting. The most enjoyable part of the job is the celebrating success.
fun
Archive clerk (Current Employee) –  DubaiApril 14, 2019
character strong.self development.need to concentrate on profession,need to do more confidential job.have to get experience in most respected field.need to settle
The best place to work at
Customer Service and Sales Officer (Former Employee) –  dubaiMarch 28, 2019
when working for HSBC MIDDLE EAST the Amount of experience i received cannot be expressed in mere words .
It is not like any ordinary company where you will be expected to sit at your desk through the day .
It is a job and place which constantly challenges you and encourages you to bring out the best in yourself.
Bullying environment in Middle East
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  DubaiMarch 9, 2019
Was such an amazing opportunity to join HSBC at first place but such a disappointment when you face the reality of corporate world inside. Management is so unprofessional and uncivilized disrespectfully treat people especially women. Deep inside I hope that Bank is cool only got problems in this region.
To put forth my capabilities to match the challenges
Senior Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Ras al-KhaimahFebruary 24, 2019
Enhance; maintain over all branch service levels as set by management.
 Manage effectively all the people elements and the branch process for trouble free
branch operation.
 Enhancing quality of customer service.
 Ensure adherence to polices and process for achieving an acceptable risk rating for
Very professional
Financial Accounting Manager (Current Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 16, 2019
I can say working in HSBC is a very pleasant experience. It’s culture is very friendly. Also employees enjoy the flexibility of working from home that’s really a good initiative for the work life balance.
Pros
Reflection room