HSBC Employee Reviews

Salary and benefits are on point
Professionalism is on top of priority. Multi tasking is the key on this organization. Everyone is trying to recognize you as part of the organization.
Okay place to work....
Bad management. Too much to pressure to sell bad overpriced products to customer. Minimal chance for promotion has management only look after their 'friends'.
Enhanced experience
Enhanced my experience and knowledge in all terms. Learnt fixed income, Derivatives operations. Provided training to new joiners and participated in UAT.Best company to work with.
stellar company to work for
Global organization which provided me with the opportunity to gain global experience. HSBC is also a great cultural environment and encourages diversity, connectivity and leadership.
High work pressure but friendly colleagues
There is excessive work pressure as the work has to be completed on the same day without carrying forward to the following day irrespective of the quantity. But the team work and coordination between the colleagues helps to complete the job without pending.
helpful culture, kind people,
workload sometimes over and rarely less, but the people are kind and helpful, they never refuse to share knowledge and share their expertise, and the management quite attention to appreciate our hardship
Everyday is a learning day
Everyday is a learning day
Very helpful staff

Flexible working

My job was only a temporary position so it included filing, data entry of al guarantee related documents.
Over all good
Good place to work.... Great environment. Excellent management and immediate manager..... No gross sellings... Had a wonderful journey with canara hsbc obc life insurance.
Friendly yet Professioanal work culture at HSBC
Overall culture at HSBC is very friendly but competitive. Personally, I enjoyed each day on the job and would recommend it as a long-term growth opportunity..
Relaxed and friendly enviroment
I enjoyed working for the group, it gave me a sense of international networking and also it gave me opportunities to connect to different aspects of countries and nationalities.
good job environment
over all very good, coperative and friendly team environment. worked for 10 years with different managers with excellent experience. only bad point was there was very less chances of direct hsbc pay roll position
HSBC work experience
I had a good experience with HSBC in terms of working with different nationalities and management team over all excellent experience.
I learned a lot of Technical skill and communication skills
HSBC - A great employer
A typical working at HSBC would be one of pride. HSBC is a place where one can be sure to be developed and seasoned into a well balanced indivudual and banker whether it be related to your job, your personal development or your personal well being. The work culture is professional where everyone supports all levels of staff. I enjoyed working with people with diverse backgrounds and cultures. Although HSBC has a very diverse population when we are at work we are a family. The management is very supportive of all its employees and there was always a culture of speaking up which made the organization very transparent.
Fantastic work environment with great organizational culture.
reporting to manager every morning to conduct our daily sales report.
learned how to use the EDRAS model

conducting my own sales and individual and company engagement.hardest part of the job is not having that job security.
The systems are quite user friendly. it is productive and fun place to work in.
It is a productive and fun workplace. The staff is very friendly and warm. They are always ready to assist. The management is also quite approachable and friendly. The working environment is good and comfortable.
Amazing place to work
You get to work with multi nationalities, work environment is good. Management is understanding.
Your line manager understands you. Senior management is approachable.
Best place to work
Best place to work, friendly environment, excellent online training, and classroom training, the leading bank in trade, great organization culture and diversify businesses
Best place to work - HSBC
There are alot of growth prospects , and an open door culture . every role is well defined. There is alot of emphasis on diversity and a need to learn and perform
Review Summary
Good working environment, company culture, development programs, high standards, effective management, good cooperation between lines of business and global functions.
Productive and supportive environment motivate to grow
Friendly environment where you can grow easily by focusing on your work its a place where people polish your skills and help you a lot for further career moves
Pros
Travel allowance free medical get together s
Cons
Nil
2008 HSBC vs 2019 hsbc
well, unfortunately HSBC in last few years become more political than UK Parliament I believe. Political games reign everywhere- conference rooms, hallways, coffee shops, etc. If “integrity” returns back in “leadership manners” and HSBC management goes back to values and principles at least adhered 10 years ago, it would be the place once I was proud to work for. In the past when asked where you work I was proudly stating “HSBC”, last few years having wintnessed many issues internally and complaints from customers, I avoided to state my employer’s name, unless required. The moment I would state the name, random people would call out number of problems and complaints that I could not help with, as out of my remit, so ideal approach was just to avoide the question.
Well, the biggest fines and breaches speak for itself, so no comment - where it was before and where it heads now. Or the reducing number of global presence - was in 80+ countries ans nowadays 60+ and for sure will keep reducing. CULTURE is the DNA of any company, if something wrong with it, than.....(conclusion left to your judgement 😊)
Pros
There are number of good people who you really enjoy working with
Cons
Lack of integrity and politics... politics! speak up culture is in theory ONLY