Golden Desert Spa Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Fantastic experience
spa manager/ make up artist (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AZSeptember 22, 2013
My typical day at work was making sure everything is going smooth from staff, cleanliness in rooms, presentations, clients, messages, emails, follow up with clients, distributers, companies, problem solving, and delivering the needs to staff, and making sure clients are happy.
I sit in front desk on and off during the day, making sure all bookings are correctly done, communicate with staff and clients.
I managed 30 staff between 2 Moroccan hamam baths, 5 treatment rooms, 4 salon chairs, 10 mani/pedi chairs and reception.

I am very creative, I have done 2 photoshoots, with professional models and photographers for the interior of the salon/spa.
I have filled in the text in their website
I have set up consent forms for baths, facials, massages, lpg slimming sessions, wax etc..
I always had different music spa cd that I created
I made 2 different copies of a beautiful slide show of spa services with its signature photos.
Targeted and Market communities for corporate discounts for higher traffic
Participated in events, and shows.
housing and medical insurance
misstreating and dissrespecting
Busy days however educational
Spa Manager (Former Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, UAEDecember 8, 2012
Very busy schedule as we were always short of staff due to various reasons out of our hands. And it is in all the challenging situations that we learn. We learn how to do it different, how to think of many solutions due to necessity, how to make things happen, how to be creative, that you can do the job of another; and you mostly learn to see things from many perspectives.
Most of all in the challenging situations you learn that the co-workers are there by your side and support you because they believe in you as a leader.
The hardest part is when you have to take a decision that one doesn't understand it was for their good until it is too late to make a difference. But this is part of everybody's personal learning process.
The most enjoyable is when the clients feel like they're part of a family reunion under the same roof.
good compensations, benefits, good atmosphere, good learning experience
too long working hours, not enough rest time, short of staff, not investing enough, unreasonable demands, poor healthcare