Here to help
Coronavirus update

G4S Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates165 reviews
I worked as a customer service officer at Dubai International Airport .l learned many things from G4S. The working environment was good and the management is helpful..
From beggining i faced eo many problems but after that i get nice locations it was great experience witj them , staff was very co-operative and helpful
I think g4s is good company, and have a big name in the all golf country, and many section as like security, facilities, cleaner and cash service , but now I think situation is not going well, that's why they close cash service department and sell it to Trans Guard company.
I wish it to develop again.

Thanks
Worked as a Supervisor for Office boys, drivers & barista
resources from G4S at Dubai Customs Head Office.

Worked as office boy for multiple departments of Dubai

Customs.
The staffs are quite ethical, principled and extremely professional. the management are understanding, listening and quite helpful. the hardest part of the job was working for longer hours. the most enjoyable part of the job was the freedom to report the concerns and the ease and speed with which its solved and feedback given.
At First I thought this company is good, But I tell you once you're there you will know! Very low salary its not enough for living. They will treat you as slaves! The finance or management was totally a mess! They will deduct any amount just for their own pocket. If you will not complain they will NOT Do their jobs right!
Average salary and multi cultural working environment. Rotating shifts and different rest days. You have to keep up with your schedule. Office is always open for inquiry.
I served 8years in my home land pakistan G4S . 05years in United Arab Emirates. Found its management very cencier and cooprative. Never negative issue regarding salary or any benifits.
People are treated as slaves
No career growth

Discrimination by management is acceptable by HR & welfare

Some good hardworking people still work there

Annual layoffs to show positive P&L
G4s was a great company .I wanted to growth my job career. For my 6 six years experiences, my salary is not sufficient. I want to exceed my customer service as well.
My working with G4S exposed me to many experience in life and professional in the field of security that made me to believe i know better than any other security outfits. Thank you G4S am happy to be there and will be grateful if given another chance.
My days working with G4s was a good one. There gave the opportunity to know how things works here in the UAE.i really learn alot from them. Management is kind of doing his best, but on my side i will strongly recommend there step up.
Nice working environment, reassured that you're working with intelligent people and the company will support you. The best company that I've ever been.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Long Working Hours
G4S is a leading security company all over the world.working with them both in Cameroon and in UAE have been a great experience for me.Have learnt alot from them throughout the years though the working hours ware so long and the salary range was good too
I Work in G4s more than 4 years it's a good experience for me and I learned alot of thing and alot of experience in this company and still I am satisfied.
As I worked with the company for five years in Pakistan and nearby two years in U.A.E I feel myself satisfied with the company in salary and benefits and also in professional advancement and dont have any complain company is very nice.
Good company G4S
This is good apertunity jobs . Nice further every one this company is successful working in world

This is a number one team work company.
G4S work culture is bespoke and great, they work towards staff improvement in skills development.
Salary is not cheated

G4S gives you room to grow and they are not discriminative at all in any way
It was great to work with this company and got more learning and knowledge and great management and good to see and work with the company to have more.
g4s is the number 1 security company worldwide for me g4s is a basic platform I started my overseas professional career from g4s .the management is down to earth.
Very nice company management very nice help full I want to work again in g4s before I work in 12 year 2007 to 2019 in Dubai if I got chance I will joine again