Four Seasons

Four Seasons Employee Review

View all Four Seasons reviews

IT Manager / Director
Director of IT (Former Employee) –  Sharm ElsheikhSeptember 2, 2015
Over 15 years of international and local experience in Information Technology systems with track record in Infrastructure Management, Service Delivery Management, IT Consulting, IT Project Management, IT Audit and IT Risk Management. A professional with broad experience and extensive knowledge in cross-functional IT project management, methodologies and techniques. Excellent communication skills with an ability to communicate at C-levels. Solid technical understanding while conversing with both Customers and Vendors”. High ownership in critical situations and solution-oriented approach. Excellent organizational planning, project delivery, training, and networking as well as client relations. Well versed in the process of budgetary planning and monitoring throughput the fiscal year.

Other Four Seasons Employee Reviews

The best so far
Communications / CORE Agent (Former Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 25, 2020
I've only worked for this company in the duration of my 5-year career life, and there's a reason for that. The benefits are exceptional, and they really do care about their employees.
great place to work
Director (Former Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 25, 2020
great General Manager making it fun to work in the department, allow you to be yourself and mind your business with excellent support from the General Manager.
Official response from Four Seasons
January 30, 2020

Thank you for your review as a former Director! We are so glad to hear that you are experiencing our values firsthand and have found the opportunity to build a career with us.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Four Seasons. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2