-Managed a high profil leisure group worth 300'000 USD
- Establishment and management of long term relationship with high end clients and hotel intermediary companies
- Market analysis
- Organization and leading of site inspections
- Running weekly and monthly Delphi reports
- Assisting sales managers and director of sales for daily customers meeting and follow up
- Coordinating VIP arrival and experience
* Fourseason is great company,amazing place to express, improve your self, lots of training and development, top mangament always working on entertaining the employees.
*for the past three years i have learned alot of skills from this place such as [ self confidence, wine, food&beverage,selling techniques,all aspects,management,adaptability, operation analysis and team work]
*The only reason i want to leave is because of careere growth is verey slow staff dosent leave easily and i am looking for new challenges also to get out of my comfort zone.
My Typical day at work involves Productivity. I have learned to work under stressful situations. Management has been very supportive Treating guests with uppermost respect Handling so many guests at a time. I have been exposed to learning the different ways of handling the guests
workday starting very amazing and hard. here i learn all of about stewarding and cleaning. management are good and work place difficult but under on control, low occupancy i thing its the hardest for us, end of the work day its a really enjoyable part of the job.
The company is highly supportive, and invests in people and people management. The Golden Rule and ethos is "Treat people the way you like to be treated" and that is applicable on both colleagues and guests alike.
Passionate to work and show case what i can achieve,
Have learned working with different cultures and as a team we understand each other potential.
Management well trained and trains us to improve our skills and knowledge for future opportunities
Enjoyable part being part of a Fourseasons is a dream come true for hoteliers.
city tours and pick up points from airport
Long hours but passionate to work as my motivation to showcase my potential
Over 15 years of international and local experience in Information Technology systems with track record in Infrastructure Management, Service Delivery Management, IT Consulting, IT Project Management, IT Audit and IT Risk Management. A professional with broad experience and extensive knowledge in cross-functional IT project management, methodologies and techniques. Excellent communication skills with an ability to communicate at C-levels. Solid technical understanding while conversing with both Customers and Vendors”. High ownership in critical situations and solution-oriented approach. Excellent organizational planning, project delivery, training, and networking as well as client relations. Well versed in the process of budgetary planning and monitoring throughput the fiscal year.
- Supervise the performance of operators and conduct monthly standard testing.
- Handle any occasional tasks that might emerge during the day.
- Strong managerial, supervisory skills and preparing the staff vacations schedule.
- Completing the E- sign for Dept. head signature and deliver it to the HR.
- Respond properly in any emergency or safety situation.
- Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by management and staff. - Ability to handle and facing all the System problem.
- The ability to deal with night employee grievances and problems in an efficacious and
fair manner; disciplines.
- The ability to handle any guest problems or complaints and keep management informed.
- Handling the kind of technicalities during the operation efficiency
- Professional in handling all the PRI Services as we as the Site Administration,
Avaya, and AEI technicalities.
- Combine between the offers and services in order to get the best cost price plan
for the company as well analysis the bills to check the most dialed to verify getting
the best last updated plane and rotate the System accordingly.
- Provide training for newly hired and transfers and all stall on telephone etiquette.
- Creating and installing new extensions and link them anywhere around the resort.
- Modifying and reprogramming IP, analogue and digital phone lines.
- Check the trunks (local, national, international, and cellular) and reset the malfunction.
- Voice Mail (creating, modifying and deleting), reprogramming - more...