Four Seasons
Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updated: March 31 2020

Four Seasons Employee Reviews for Server

Server68 reviews
Being working in four season Hotel, I develop my skills.
I develop my skills and being productive,well manner waitress.Working in their company is a big opportunity nd very helpful for me.
Pros
free food, transfortation
Cons
8-12hour
The worst place to work
This is my first time working in a place so disorganized, dirty, stressful and sad environment, without training. Tiny staff housing, sharing 1 washroom between 8 persons. The salary is horrible compared with the cost of life ( Whistler) NO benefits at all before 3 months, manager's is always buzy, they don't have time us, give us some feedback or simply appreciate our work. Iwe always receiving critics and how "don't do that" they request priority (full times seasonal jobs) that means, I could work 18 hours per week or 30 depending whatever THEY needs, but I havy wokr 40 hours ( that's full time right?) Anyway, I don't recommend this place to work. Unless you're really desperate like me.
Pros
Close to the village, 1 meal per shift.
Cons
Low salaries, no training, dirty and tiny staff housing, stressful (7 persons attempting and serving to 470 guests at the restaurant), no recreational places for the staff.
March 3, 2020
Thank you for your review as a current Server. We are sorry to hear about the challenges you have experienced. We take your concerns to heart and encourage you to speak with your manager and the People and Culture team to help find the balance that you are looking for! We will also ensure this feedback gets passed along to the appropriate people.
Fun workplace, poor management
Work was fun, I've learned a lot things - from preparation to complete events, but the management was simply awful - the HR manager takes people as numbers, not as people
February 20, 2020
Thank you for your review and for your honest feedback. We're always looking for ways to improve and become better for both our guests and our employees. We will ensure your feedback about management reaches the appropriate people.
It is what you make it
Requires adaptability and flexibility due to inconsistent volume. There are times where management should jump in, but it's rare they do. Inconsistency to follow required service steps and no one is held to accountability in this. However, if this doesn't bother you -- you are more likely to find it a happy and rewarding place to work. Work life balance is not great, but if you're ok with that then again - a good place to work.
February 11, 2020
Thank you for your review and for your honest feedback as a former Server. We're always looking for ways to improve and become better for both our guests and our employees. We will ensure your feedback about management reaches the appropriate people.
Very professional, and Luxury
Business is very fast paced, luxury hotel almost in the middle of the heart of London. Loved working there helping and serving customers and sometimes very high talented people or celebrities.
January 3, 2020
Thank you for your review as a former Banqueting Waiter. We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for your time at Four Seasons and best of luck in your future endeavors!
January 3, 2020
i have learn how to become a good waiter
At four season,I have learn many about how to server a customer.Always giving a smile to the customer.Talk gentle to them .Serve with a good
attitude and never fovrget with a cheerful face.Therefor, I hope that company can give me a change to work at here.Thanks.
Good company to work with
I experienced working with the company for 8 years....
So far It's a good company to work with

Good training programs

Good quality of learning experience
November 26, 2019
Thank you for your review as a former Server! We are so glad to hear that you experienced our values firsthand and found the opportunity to build a career with us.
Amazing Company
An amazing organization to work for. I was lucky enough to work for them before I left the area for personal reasons. If I was still living in Boston, I’d still be working there.
Pros
Great gratuities and Check averages
Cons
It’s a hotel, so open 365 days a year.
September 19, 2019
Thank you for your review as a former Server and letting us know that we’re on the right track! We love hearing reviews like this about what makes working at Four Seasons so special.
A usual day
I had a lot of positions at the Fourseasons so my day varies on the job I had. Most days would start out by changing into uniform for the shift I had. Then it was to the cafeteria to eat before work, then clock in. I would the preset and stock the materials I would need for the job. Then have a meeting about what’s going on. Work our shift try to WOW our guest. Clean up, clock out, then if your lucky eat again.
August 13, 2019
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for your time at Four Seasons and best of luck in your future endeavors!
Fun place to work
The four seasons created a great and productive atmosphere to work. Any idea were taken under serious consideration, and created a great workspace. This is a great company.
Good for tips
Management is absolutely awful and that includes HR. Staff often is understaffed, not prepared for success, and talked down to by both guests and unsupportive managers.
Apply
If you have the passion for success this is the place for you opportunity’s awaits you if you put forth the effort. You can be promoted from within the company and offering to join a new opening location with travel pay
fantastic company
This is a fantastic company to work for. I relocated and wound up with a boss that wasnt so great. Dont make the same mistake I did transfer to a different department when you can and stay in this great company
Great work place
Loved working here. People are wonderful. Coworkers work together to achieve success. Management is professional and encouraging. You make good money and the work environment is professional clean and motivating to work even harder.
Pros
Great people
provided and fun place
i had lots of exp. in this place and made a lot of relationships.
all workers helps each other to reach their goals.

the manager were so helpful and kind.
Wasnt for me
I personally did not enjoy working at the Four Seasons, but that doesn't mean that you wont. I found that the communication and just the environment what uncomfortable.
Great Place to work
Great environment
Awesome learning opportunity

Takes care of their employees by following the golden rule

Has an incredible Business model to be followed and implemented.
Luxury hotel company
Luxury hotel company that strives to provide guest with a high class experience. The job is fast paced, high expectations, that offer great benefits. They offer 401k, affordable healthcare, paid time leave, and comp nights at their other locations when available.
fun workplace
I learned to work in a group
The most enjoyable in work for me was driving the cars

The atmosphere at work was friendly

The menagement was friendly to the employee
good and bad
If you want to learn about service at its highest levels, get a job here.

But you will have to put up with petty micromanagement. True leadership is absent from many levels of this company.

Make sure you wear chapstick here, because you will be kissing a lot of you know what to get promoted here.
Pros
free lunch, free hotel rooms, 50% off food and drink
Cons
terrible management culture, no open dialogue, no work life balance
Great team!
Professional and exciting. A great company to work, the fellow employees are great, the management inclusive and caring. Would recommend to anyone the benefits of working for Four Seasons!