Four Seasons

Four Seasons Employee Reviews for Housekeeper

A lot of very nice people to work with - who try hard. Four Seasons is a nice company to work
At a property level, most managers/department heads are willing to roll their sleeves up and help each other out, in ways I've never seen at other hotels.

Line staff is friendly and will bend over backwards once they know you've got their back.

Lunch was provided at my property and it was pretty good.

Benefits were decent.

Opportunities to task force were plenty, a great way to see other parts of the world
Four seasons
Four seasons,

Is the best place to work for beginners. The seniors and management was very helpfull in all the sector I would recommend this for anybudy with proper education.
February 6, 2020
Thank you for your review and letting us know that we’re on the right track! We love hearing reviews like this about what makes working at Four Seasons so special.
very nice staff.
four seasons is what you are looking for 5star hotel. i highly recommend it to anyone who wants a relaxing stay. i am so blessed to be part of it...
January 14, 2020
Judgmental
Very much enjoyed the residents. Home like atmosphere. The front office people dont know you they go by what they here. Kind of like judging a book by its cover. If you try to interact with them in any sorts you are shot down. If you are a toilet scrubber you will remain that. No advancement (rarely given) The ones that have been there many years dont care for new comers.
November 19, 2019
Thank you for your review and for your honest feedback as a former Housekeeper. We're always looking for ways to improve and become better for both our guests and our employees. We will ensure your feedback about management and career advancement reaches the appropriate people.
Four seasons is a really great hotel!
I absolutely LOVED working at Four Seasons Hotel. They show and prove appreciation for all of their employees. Best hotel and management team I’ve ever worked for/with.
its a fun place
I really like this place but it is a little stressful sometimes there is a lot of rooms to clean for one person to clean but other then that I love what I do.
Pros
free lunches, employee appreciation parties
September 19, 2019
Thank you for your review and for your honest feedback. We're always looking for ways to improve and become better for both our guests and our employees. We will ensure your feedback about management and career advancement reaches the appropriate people.
Independent work
Ensured that my guests rooms were tidy and ready for the next guest. Provided them with what they needed, and answered any questions they had.

Hardest part of the job was that we had a time limit for getting everything done and I didn't feel it was sufficient.

Most enjoyable part of the job was being able to take care of my guests and give them the best service possible- treated them as if they were family.
September 5, 2019
Thank you for your review as a former Housekeeper and letting us know that we’re on the right track! We love hearing reviews like this about what makes working at Four Seasons so special.
Good people and place to work at and with . I been there for a year now. Everyone is nice, they take care if the employees. I look forward to learning more
July 16, 2019
Thank you for your review! We are so glad to hear that you are experiencing our values firsthand and have found the opportunity to build a career with us.
Great place to work, great pay, great ceo
I had a great experience. Great employees and great chance to grow with the company. The starting pay was good for the type of job. Great place to work
Great Company
The place is very nice to work for. The people is very nice. The cafeteria is very nice. The corn bread is very nice and the salad. Is a beautiful hotel. It a nice place to live and stay.
productive work place
As the previous worker can say this hotel has excellent management for the employees.
The hardest part of the job was the bad attitude of some people in the Housekeeping department.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
can decide how we want to work, part-time or full-time
N/a
The people I worked with were very nice and management was good too. I enjoyed my time here, but felt like I needed something with better benefits and PTO.
Great place
Love working here at the four seasons, great team players and helpful Supervisors and mangers. ALL SMILES OVER HERE. Learn a lot being here as well. Nice guests too.
Good management and great positive work environment.
The management could use more work but over all great and respectful staff. Never had a problem or felt uncomfortable. Great place for job advancement. Wish they had more hours.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Unpredictable scheduling
Fun working place
II had a.good experience at Four Season met alots of nice.people there ifrom many different places.
It was a good job good benefits.good location down town.i got my son a job there he s been there four years.
work place
very nice people and a very good job to have and move forward in differnt positions its a very company to work for great staff very organized love working for the company
Pros
excellent
Cons
excellent
it was good to be a employ of four seasons.
its owner to work in four seasons.Help full staff and manager.
A typical day is cleaning rooms and providing good customer service. the hardest part of the job is when people are messy and reooms are dirty. our manager are awesome.
Pros
monthly gathering, free food, wifi etc
Cons
it depends on our hotels is busy or not.
worst work experience
loved my job just sucks when management is on your back to hurry and clean each room which is fine however when you have one manager and two supervisors always claimimg something was wrong with every room you did and you had another manager and supervisors saying something else kinda puts you in a place where you never were doing anything right in the one managers eyes all in all hoping that manager lost his position cause it seemed like if you didnt bow down to him and worship him and kiss his butt you were out the door no matter how hard you worked
Pros
free lunch
Cons
management sucked
Great guests and beautiful place to work
Very nice guests stay at the hotel. The management is very understanding. The resort is breathtaking! Very fast pace, lifting bending and standing during entire shift with one 30 min lunch break .
Pros
Breakfast and Lunch provided for the employees
Cons
They have only allowed 1 day off after a 7 day-10 hr work week
Its a very good working place, the manager see to it that every one is treated fair and we worked not as a group but as a family trust and helping one another is the most important virtue that they shared with us and to top it all loyalty is a must.
Pros
lots of freebies
Cons
Its working environment has mixed culture that the management didn't see the opportunity of diversity and upskilling within the potential employees
The working organisation is complex and disorganise due to not identifying the potential of each individual employee. The human resource has no capability to direct the identified person to be initiated for the task that he or she maybe guided to perform effectively and achieve the organisational goal. If the employee has failed the management is too failed.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
no social life not even have a fair social events