Four Seasons
Updated: March 31 2020

Four Seasons Employee Reviews for Guest Service Agent

Guest Service Agent46 reviews
Four Seasons
It was great experience. Company is amazing. Multicultural and friendly environment. I would highly suggest it for anyone who likes work in hospitality.
November 14, 2019
Thank you for your review as a former Guest Relations and Sales Executive and for letting us know that we’re on the right track! We love hearing reviews like this about what makes working at Four Seasons so special.
productive and nice place to work
so usually the typical day at work was nice. We have nice co worker and a nice environment. it was always a pleasure to go at work. good manager always listening you.
February 4, 2020
Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the work environment and management during your time at Four Seasons. Have a great day!
nice place
nice place ,manager also good, nice location for the guest
he property was exquisite and you would be satisfied if you spent you entire stay without ever venturing out.
January 9, 2020
Thank you for your review as a current Guest Service Representative and for letting us know that we’re on the right track! We love hearing reviews like this about what makes working at Four Seasons so special.
opportunity to meet world class travellers and showcase your lovely city
World famous luxury hotel chain. Treating employee as their most precious asset. Opportunity for advancement and constantly promote from within. Full health benefit and also awesome employee travel program.
January 7, 2020
Thank you for your review as a current Guest Service Agent! We are so glad to hear that you are experiencing our values firsthand and have found the opportunity to build a career with us.
Great Place to Work
There is no other hotel like it. The Four Seasons is best in class, and they treat their internal guests like their external guests. I learned a lot working there.
December 3, 2019
Thank you for your review as a former Guest Services Manager and for letting us know that we’re on the right track! We love hearing reviews like this about what makes working at Four Seasons so special.
great place to work
five star and five diamond service. the name speaks for itself. wonderful company with great benefits. top of the line in resorts and excellent training programs.
Fast stressful pace
You may think you know alot about hospitality (years of experience) till you apply here, then you realize it's all about who you know in the hotel.
I've seen people coming for an interview with huge background in the hotel business, but they end up leaving from the first shot. Because the hiring manager already knows who is hired.

So what's the point of holding a job fair in a fancy place just to fake to people that this is an equal opportunity????

You should've just hire your friends and families directly right od the bat, and save yourself some time and money.
Benefits
Cons
Stress, fast pace, lot of hassles
Productive and a lot to learn, fun working place
There is always highly expected standard that you need to meet or even exceed, however there are also extra-care-needed situations happen. It is always about multi-tasking under time pressure and also teamworking, get things prioritized.
Productive and fun workplace
A typical workday at Four seasons Mumbai was 9 hours per day, but the staff was very friendly. I learned Opera, the property management system, and the standards of the hotel. The management was quite friendly to the staff. The hardest part of the job was the long hours but the hotel used to be so busy that i enjoyed to work and and learn new things and meet new people every day.
Four Seasons was ultimately one of the best experiences that I've had within a working environment
The Four Seasons brand is what ultimately landed me there. To manage an exceptionally beautiful hotel, all while providing amazing service to the most affluent individuals from all over the world was always a treat. Four Seasons taught me poise, grace, strength and courage. I would recommend this hotel as a place to work for all individuals who love to network, engaged and exhibit the best of the best within a luxury atmosphere.
Pros
Beautiful events and people
Cons
Long hours to ensure the brand is respected
great place to start your career
I have worked with the company for 6 years and I have enjoyed my time there. I would recommend the company to everyone who is just starting their career.
Great Company to work for
I been part of the Four Seasons Family for the past almost 12 years, great opportunities within the company, excellent benefits, 401K, Excellent company to be part of in the hospitality industry.
Benefits
Cons
Difficult to achieve work life balance
Productive and fun workplace
The company takes good care of their employees. With the benefits of free food, accommodation and transportation is a big help to all the staff financially. I learned how to work in a 5 star hotel with different nationalities.
Pros
Free meals, transportation and accommodation
Cons
no free wifi in accommodation
It is a great hospitality company
After working at the Four seasons, I realized that its hospitality cultures is stronger than any other hotel, including the workplace. The workplace is friendly and amiable.
Pros
good company culture
Cons
good
great hotel nd great brand. best hotel to work with i got to learn alot tghere as a professional. i would like to thank my senior for all the help and support
Pros
everything
Cons
nothing
Very friendly and at home environment. The crew was amazing and welcoming
My trainers were very clear when it came to training me for my job. The managers treated everyone equally and fare. Construction criticism was the ideal way to handle situations. Without a doubt I would love to work at the Four seasons again.
Pros
Free lunch, was able to stay at any four seasons in the world for free
Cons
Having to work graveyard
Love my Department.
I learned a lot working at Four Seasons for the eight years I was there. My manager cared a lot about the team. Anytime we had a problem he would sit down to talk with us to try to solve it.
The overall culture and experience was amazing
Typical day was a 9to10 hr shifts
I learn a lot about how effectively how to provide effective customers service

Hardest part would be the turn over

The enjoyable part is building every lasting relationships with all genres of people
A great opportunity and work place to have in your resume
Fun place to work, learn something new every day, have opportunities to challenge you in order to help you grow as a professional in the hotel industry.
Fun workplace
I really did love the four seasons comapany. There is lots of benefits, they give you proper tranning you need for your job. I did love my job
Everyday Ive learned new thinga at wrk with tge staff witg the guest new culture new kind of races.
A fun place to work with exceptional staff
the work culture and ethic of this company is exceptional and I have learned and evolved a lot. The most enjoyable part is to handle different client requests and trying to make them feel at home