Four Seasons
Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updated: March 31 2020

Four Seasons Employee Reviews for Concierge

It is a good place for work.
It is a place where you may get experienced enough. You will be in touch with famous and rich people from over the world. It is great opportunity to grow.
depends on department
Generally everyone is usually good to each other but there are some managers that are a pain in the a--. But overall, it's who you work with that make the experience.
March 31, 2020
Thank you for your review as a current Residential Concierge and for letting us know that we're on the right track when it comes to our culture. We are sorry to hear about the challenges you have experienced with management and will be sure to share your feedback internally.
Only left after 22 years as the Vancouver Location Closed.
Great managers that been their for years so they do care and provide support. Great benefits and pay structure. Colleagues that have become lifelong friends. Would go back once a new property is found.
February 11, 2020
Thank you for your review as a former Concierge and for letting us know that we’re on the right track! We love hearing reviews like this about what makes working at Four Seasons so special.
Exceptional hotel. Fascinating clientele. Great coworkers
Beautiful hotel with emphasis on superior customer service. The entire hotel staff works to help each other and keep things flawless.
Unfortunately, the pay is average and the company does not fulfill their promises in regards to pay raise or benefits.
November 14, 2019
Thank you for your review as a former Spa Concierge and for your honest feedback. We're always looking for ways to improve and become better for both our guests and our employees. We will ensure your feedback about compensation and benefits reaches the appropriate people.
Four Seasons Vail
Wonderful place to work with a lot of opportunities to change positions and grow up in the carrier. Great benefits as well as paid time off and free complimentary night for the employees.
The best company ever
I loved working here. I wish I could have another opportunity to work with the company. The people were amazing. The office was staff was very great . I really miss this job.
August 13, 2019
Manager who discouraged tipping to staff!!!!
I loved many things about working here, but the least of it was a manager who discouraged gratuities which was the only way we could ever make money. We worked a lot of hours and covered shifts, even when some co-workers called out for nonsense reason. Very frustrating, not much pay, and they DO not pay for your parking so look forward to $200 per month to cover that.
July 30, 2019
Thank you for your review and for your honest feedback. We're always looking for ways to improve and become better for both our guests and our employees. We will ensure your feedback reaches the appropriate people.
Constant learning environment
I love the golden rule of Four Seasons Hotel which is to treat others as we'd wish to be treated ourselves.
The level of the standards in Four Seasons made me proud to be part of it.
July 16, 2019
Thank you for your review as a former Concierge and letting us know that we’re on the right track! We love hearing reviews like this about what makes working at Four Seasons so special.
Voted best company to work for a reason
The four Seasons Hotel was a life changing company for me. The skill level and excellent customer service skills I learned have made job searching quite easy since I bring a skill set that can not be fouond elsewhere.
Best staff to work with.
Four Seasons provides the highest quality of customer service. I highly recommend Four Seasons at any location world wide both as an employee and someone looking for a fabulous vacation.
Great Company with perfect job and life balance, and great culture
Excellent Company, great employees. competitive salary and benefits as well.
Hardest part of the job is the fast pace and highest standards of service, and balancing both at the same time.
Excellent place to work
I loved my manager and the clients at the Four Seasons. EXCELLENT work environment. Benefits, training, and room for advancement. I will miss working at the Four Seasons.
Terrible Management
What should be one of the best jobs in town is totally undermined by terrible management and greedy owners. I don't think I could ever work for this property again.
The best Hotel Company in the world
A typical day at work at the Four Seasons Seattle involves a lot of administrative work such as shipping and receiving parcels, answering emails and communicating amongst several different departments.

The workplace culture and management team are very relaxed and respectful. Employees have the opportunity to communicate amongst their team members and managers as they see fit.

The hardest part of the job is also the most enjoyable part of the job. I am always excited when given a very difficult guest request or tasked with something important for an incoming guest. It is exciting because while it is something difficult and requires a lot of my time and energy, it also provides me with an opportunity to highlight my abilities and deliver customer service within the strict standards of Forbes 5 star service.

The most important thing I have learned at the Four Seasons is to be a team member that can achieve difficult results independently and make the guest feel as if it was simple.
Pros
Competitive benefits, free shift meal at high quality cafeteria, travel, hotel, spa and restaurant discounts
Cons
Lack of advancement opportunities and wages do not seem in line with city cost of living.
Fast-paced constantly-changing work environment.
Workplace culture is fast-paced, and management/employees are constantly changing. The perks and benefits were exceptional. The hardest part of the job would be the week-to-week scheduling. The most enjoyable part of the job would be interacting with the guests and making their stay enjoyable.
Pros
Free Lunch, 401k, Free Nights at FS properties
Cons
Scheduling, Late/Early Hours
Good to work
The company is really very good to work with excellent managers and joyful working environment. The company believes in its employees and considers them as their biggest asset
Pros
Free meals
wonderful place to work
I had so much fun to work in this hotel and leared a lot about the guest service and hotel services. Truly a 5 star hotel that has many opportunitues to grow.
Incredible company to work for
Working for the Four Seasons was an incredibly enjoyable and rewarding experience.
It was the first company which I felt treated you as an equal. During the busy periods the higher management team from other departments would come along to help.

The hardest part of that job was dealing with difficult guests. Guests with high expectations and who are paying thousands of dollars per night expect only the best service.

As well as this, the company follows the Forbes standard which has allowed them to be the only 5 star resort in Canada. This standard which every staff must adhere to was also a difficult transition.

Overall the Four Seasons is a very rewarding company to work for.
Pros
Free lunches, Staff Accommodation
Cons
Difficult guests and standards
excellent company to work for
A typical..... well there is no such thing as a typical day. No two days are the same and you never know what surprise the day brings in the hospitality industry. I have learned so much in this industry, from how to maintain professional relationships with staff, guests, vendors and even the most influential VIP's. In the hotel the team at the concierge is the best, with the longest serving staff at the department we literally get on like a house on fire. The hardest part of the job I'd say is to keep the guest happy even in the most possible tense situations, but with adequate training it is more than possible. The most enjoyable part of the job is the guest satisfaction, keeping people happy and providing an outstanding level of service. It is also a great pleasure when guests leave positive feedback mentioning you by name on tripadvisor and other review sites
Pros
excellent employee benefits
Cons
shift work
Productive and fan though it was short time there
Joined four seasons and left so quick because of some family issues that I had to sort out which had to take some time to have it sorted but I would love to have have gotten a chance to join back
Pros
All my benefits were taken care of
Cons
9Hrs or even extra hrs at some points when busy
Great!!!
Working as a concierge is a demanding job. This company made me see a whole different kind of service with the guest. Postive work ethic and being friendly is a must.