Four Seasons
Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updated: March 31 2020

Four Seasons Employee Reviews for Bartender

healthy environment
i love working in fourseasons and its a great place to work in a peaceful, friendly and healthy environment.. there cared about the feelings of the staff and cared about the welfare.. the management was all amazing and even small things they appreciate everything you do. its really a big happy family.. thank you fourseasons..
February 20, 2020
Thank you for your review as a former Lobby Lounge Waitress/Bartender Learning Coach/Food and Beverage Server and letting us know that we’re on the right track! We love hearing reviews like this about what makes working at Four Seasons so special.
Bad
No motivation and they liying on thier people. No plan for growth. Only fake promises. I ask for country transfer several times. I have no warning. My file clean. But it was very big crimination
February 20, 2020
Hi, Thank you for reaching out and providing some feedback. We are sorry your experience with Four Seasons was not positive and would like to gain some more information on your time with us. Please feel free to reach out to the People and Culture department at your previous location, or to our corporate People and Culture department (jobs.fsho@fourseasons.com) to provide some further feedback.
Healthy environment
Fourseasons is like a showcase of love!!!! the best hotel I’ve ever work, everyone is friendly, helpful,polite and respectful to everyone from the founder of the hotel all the entire management the entire company was really amazing... everyone is the best!!! it was really a positive environment for all the staff... its a one big happy family.... 😍😍😍😍😍I enjoyed every moment... thank you fourseasons!!!! 💗💗💖💖💖💖💖💖
February 6, 2020
Thank you for your review as a former Bartender and Waitress and for letting us know that we’re on the right track! We love hearing reviews like this about what makes working at Four Seasons so special.
Fun workplace
- the most enjoyable part of working there is working hard with a good team
- workplace culture is tight bonded team

- a typical day is showing up and assisting guests with food and drink service
December 3, 2019
Thank you for your review as a Server/Bartender! We are so glad to hear that you are experiencing our values firsthand and have found the opportunity to build a career with us.
Pool party
I worked outside in the pool area. I loved going to work every day. I made friends for life working here. The only hard part about my job was the Texas heat. Unfortunately it was a seasonal job.
July 30, 2019
We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for your time at Four Seasons and best of luck in your future endeavors!
High Expectation work enviornment
Working closely with fellow employees to ensure an amazing stay at the four seasons. Providing food and drink service, being well informed and engaging.
Pros
good benefit plan
Cons
demanding, working holidays
July 2, 2019
Thank you for your review and for your honest feedback. We're always looking for ways to improve and become better for both our guests and our employees. We will ensure your feedback reaches the appropriate people.
All around Fantastic Company
Union, which is great but because its such a great company nobody ever leaves so advancement is very hard. The Four Seasons taught me so much about giving excellent customer service.
June 7, 2019
Thank you for your review and for your honest feedback about your time with us at Four Seasons. We're always looking for ways to improve and become better for both our guests and our employees. We will ensure your feedback about career advancement reaches the appropriate people.
Good customers
I enjoyed working there. The customers were great. I would like to see them stay consistent with the hours of operation with the bar. It’s difficult to build clientele when you vary your hours.
Pros
Free shift meal
Cons
Need to update their Point of sale system.
Four seasons excellent HR in words
Four Seasons is one of the best companies in the world in the field of human resources management and I am fortunate to have worked in it for more than five years
Great place to learn
It was a great place to learn about the hotel and resturaunt industry. They give you the toold to grow and learn as you go. Lots of free classes and training
Pros
Growth
Cons
Competetive
Awesome place to work
place to work with other employees. Fantastic benefits and treated with the most respect by employer. Fantastic lunch room, provide uniforms that are dry cleaned for you. Great pay!
Benefits
Cons
Extremely productive and Awesome work environment
It got me a better feel for a fine dining experience and had me make/ design drinks a lot which I loved and it was right by the ocean so that added on its own perk there, but all in all I’ve always worked customer service my whole life and I love the environment with enteracting with other customers everyday and to see there smile from your service is such a great feeling, and the management was great there they always got us excited for the day we were working.
Pros
View of the ocean
productive and fun
i learn a lot, work with best chef and best manager team, i develop myself a lot, the best part of the job is talking with guest, learning new culturred
Loving the mentality of the company
Could go retire from FS. Amazing core standards, professional customer service, professional staff, well known, excellent working conditions, fair management.
Pros
Good work environment
Four Seasons is Best hotel to work for hands down
Was trained by some of the best management in the country. The food was amazing, and had the best chefs in the country, city. Was fun to watch guests enjoy their time there.
Pros
Free food - 401k - insurance
A real family
This place really did come across as a real family while working for them. They are all very welcoming and warm and friendly when you join. Great location and great management to work for.
Fine Dining and Bar
This is a beautiful pace. The Four Seasons gave me a great education on fine dining. I am still close with the individuals that I worked with. The only downside was having to work very very long shifts especially on holidays.
This was by far the best
If you have never been to a four seasons hotel before you don't know what you are missing. If you have you know what I am talking about this place was the best job I ever had.
Pros
Cons
The only thing i can complain about was during my time there contiuios changing of management
Not your average on call Position
Hours vary and the on call position isn't really on call. You give them your availability and they schedule you. So if your availability changes from week to week you its hard to work through. You also can't give them full availability cause business is unconsistent and you can't live off of it.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
Additional placement in other departments when hours aren't available in your perspective areas.
great food
they like to use interns for important roles and busy seasons. which turned into a rat race everyyear to get those individuals trained properly to maintain the company image. 50% success rate
Pros
free lunch
Cons
cheap management
steak-lite restarauant in the heart of brickell, inside four seasons hotel
fruit prep, creating syrups, and preparing the station for a busy shift was always the first thing to do. lead the bar team during busy shifts and maintained a good workplace environment. team leader with ability to assist co workers when needed.