Four Seasons
Coronavirus update
Information from Four Seasons:

Four Seasons Employee Reviews in Dubai

Dubai29 reviews
I have worked with Four seasons Dubai around 8 years. This is the best working experience in my career. Amazing people to work. Will go back if opportunity arises.

Regards

Lawrence
I've only worked for this company in the duration of my 5-year career life, and there's a reason for that. The benefits are exceptional, and they really do care about their employees.
great General Manager making it fun to work in the department, allow you to be yourself and mind your business with excellent support from the General Manager.
January 30, 2020
Thank you for your review as a former Director! We are so glad to hear that you are experiencing our values firsthand and have found the opportunity to build a career with us.
nice place ,manager also good, nice location for the guest
he property was exquisite and you would be satisfied if you spent you entire stay without ever venturing out.
January 9, 2020
Thank you for your review as a current Guest Service Representative and for letting us know that we’re on the right track! We love hearing reviews like this about what makes working at Four Seasons so special.
I love working in front office operations and I would love to be in every space out in the hotel lobby I wish It will be my dream to be back to the front office operations
September 19, 2019
Thank you for your review as a current Conferences Coordinator! We are so glad to hear that you are experiencing our values firsthand and have found the opportunity to build a career with us.
I would like to thank Four Seasons Resort Dubai giving me such a great opportunities to work. i have learned and enjoyed a lot. there is no other company like Four Seasons Resorts in Dubai.
Pros
Accomodation
Cons
Medical Insurence
Provide highest level of benefits for employees. Working environment is a fast paced where you can practice your adaptability and flexibility. Highly recommended.
Pros
Free accommodation, food and transpo
Cons
Short breaks
-Managed a high profil leisure group worth 300'000 USD
- Establishment and management of long term relationship with high end clients and hotel intermediary companies

- Market analysis

- Organization and leading of site inspections

- Running weekly and monthly Delphi reports

- Assisting sales managers and director of sales for daily customers meeting and follow up

- Coordinating VIP arrival and experience
This is a workplace who take care of their employee ensuring that everyone is comfortable. They have regular 9hrs shift. You will be able to learn the cuture of equality. A typical day at work will give you insigths with the FS culture
Pros
Free Annual Ticket, Free Transportation, Free Meal, Free Accomodation, Service Charge, Health benefits, Complimentary Night in any FS property
Focus on the company and your individual experience while employed there
Provide reasons for why you liked or disliked working at the company

Ensure a
* Fourseason is great company,amazing place to express, improve your self, lots of training and development, top mangament always working on entertaining the employees.
*for the past three years i have learned alot of skills from this place such as [ self confidence, wine, food&beverage,selling techniques,all aspects,management,adaptability, operation analysis and team work]

*The only reason i want to leave is because of careere growth is verey slow staff dosent leave easily and i am looking for new challenges also to get out of my comfort zone.
Pros
free meals, internet and gym
Cons
short breaks and relaxation lounge
Management is not at its best. Suppose to be the company should focus on the growth of the employees instead of the company profit. Though I've learned a lot from this company.
Four Seasons is one of the leading hotel around the world, its a great opportunity to with them as a hotelier, competitive salary package and benefits, a place to grow.
My Typical day at work involves Productivity.
I have learned to work under stressful situations.

Management has been very supportive

Treating guests with uppermost respect

Handling so many guests at a time.

I have been exposed to learning the different ways of handling the guests
its owner to work in four seasons.Help full staff and manager.
A typical day is cleaning rooms and providing good customer service. the hardest part of the job is when people are messy and reooms are dirty. our manager are awesome.
Pros
monthly gathering, free food, wifi etc
Cons
it depends on our hotels is busy or not.
It is a busy hotel especially during winter season. It is my first hotel and i have learned a lot from the place and it has mold my abilities an d skills and also my knowledge in F & B.
It is a place where you may get experienced enough. You will be in touch with famous and rich people from over the world. It is great opportunity to grow.
The company is highly supportive, and invests in people and people management. The Golden Rule and ethos is "Treat people the way you like to be treated" and that is applicable on both colleagues and guests alike.
todas las personas eran muy amables el trabajo era muy bueno una experiencia que sin duda volveria a reperir
this is the career changing property , as the management are the best with good knowledge , friendly with the all the staffs and very helpful whenever there is a requirement of help
The hotel Have a good policy and the stuff the best employee I ever met but it's not to easy to have a Promotion I do every thing but no luck but how now
Pros
Free lunch free transportation
Cons
9 hours