Here to help: Coronavirus update

Four Seasons Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates57 reviews
Best company to work
I have worked with Four seasons Dubai around 8 years. This is the best working experience in my career. Amazing people to work. Will go back if opportunity arises.

Regards

Lawrence
Amazing place
The place to work. Accommodation and Carreer wise. Amazing, benefits for the staff and room to grow most important. It was great to be part of the pre opening team.
Looking for housekeeping manager
While working I learned how to maintain hotel area cleaning wise and taking care of company rules and regulations. How to make customers happy while servicing them.
The best so far
I've only worked for this company in the duration of my 5-year career life, and there's a reason for that. The benefits are exceptional, and they really do care about their employees.
great place to work
great General Manager making it fun to work in the department, allow you to be yourself and mind your business with excellent support from the General Manager.
January 30, 2020
Thank you for your review as a former Director! We are so glad to hear that you are experiencing our values firsthand and have found the opportunity to build a career with us.
nice place
nice place ,manager also good, nice location for the guest
he property was exquisite and you would be satisfied if you spent you entire stay without ever venturing out.
January 9, 2020
Thank you for your review as a current Guest Service Representative and for letting us know that we’re on the right track! We love hearing reviews like this about what makes working at Four Seasons so special.
four seasons is good company but i can't stay in one field need improve my self
four seasons is good company but i can't stay in one field need improve my self I wanna try to work another company to make my better future and learn more and more in my life
January 9, 2020
Thank you for your review as a former Kitchen Steward. We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for your time at Four Seasons and best of luck in your future endeavors!
Four Seasons
It was great experience. Company is amazing. Multicultural and friendly environment. I would highly suggest it for anyone who likes work in hospitality.
November 14, 2019
Thank you for your review as a former Guest Relations and Sales Executive and for letting us know that we’re on the right track! We love hearing reviews like this about what makes working at Four Seasons so special.
Best hotel in my knowledge
Excellent hotel, with all staff facilities, food, transport, 5* accommodation.
Very good management.

Care for staff.

Staff entertainment

Staff welfare meeting
October 29, 2019
Thank you for your review and letting us know that we’re on the right track! We love hearing reviews like this about what makes working at Four Seasons so special.
productive and fun workplace
perate in a variety of industries, some hard skills are vital only to specific industries. That being said, each hard skill below is important in work
best company
I love working in front office operations and I would love to be in every space out in the hotel lobby I wish It will be my dream to be back to the front office operations
September 19, 2019
Thank you for your review as a current Conferences Coordinator! We are so glad to hear that you are experiencing our values firsthand and have found the opportunity to build a career with us.
Four Seasons
It was great exeprience beig part of preopening team of Four Seasons At Al Marayah Island in Abu Dhabi. I really enjoyed working ther and had a great opportunity to learn how to provide 5 star service.
September 5, 2019
Thank you for your review as a previous Hostess. We are happy you enjoyed your time with us and wish you the best in your future endeavours.
Good Experience
Covered all the area of accounting,
Purchasing, Accounts Receivable, Payable, Income Audit, General Cashier, Paymaster, Residence, Month End, Budget
Pros
Housing allowance
Cons
Number one in its industry
Number one in its industry, great training and development opportunities, you can get promoted very fast if you master the required skills and knowledge, but they have low salaries in Egypt
opportunities
I would like to thank Four Seasons Resort Dubai giving me such a great opportunities to work. i have learned and enjoyed a lot. there is no other company like Four Seasons Resorts in Dubai.
Pros
Accomodation
Cons
Medical Insurence
Very nicely
I am already work Abu Dhabi four seasons very good all I like work together always very nice strand management HR also good and staff also good
Pros
Awesome
Fast-paced environment
Provide highest level of benefits for employees. Working environment is a fast paced where you can practice your adaptability and flexibility. Highly recommended.
Pros
Free accommodation, food and transpo
Cons
Short breaks
High responsibilities and dynamic Team
-Managed a high profil leisure group worth 300'000 USD
- Establishment and management of long term relationship with high end clients and hotel intermediary companies

- Market analysis

- Organization and leading of site inspections

- Running weekly and monthly Delphi reports

- Assisting sales managers and director of sales for daily customers meeting and follow up

- Coordinating VIP arrival and experience
Beatiful company
This is a workplace who take care of their employee ensuring that everyone is comfortable. They have regular 9hrs shift. You will be able to learn the cuture of equality. A typical day at work will give you insigths with the FS culture
Pros
Free Annual Ticket, Free Transportation, Free Meal, Free Accomodation, Service Charge, Health benefits, Complimentary Night in any FS property
its was nice
Focus on the company and your individual experience while employed there
Provide reasons for why you liked or disliked working at the company

Ensure a
Productive and fun work place
* Fourseason is great company,amazing place to express, improve your self, lots of training and development, top mangament always working on entertaining the employees.
*for the past three years i have learned alot of skills from this place such as [ self confidence, wine, food&beverage,selling techniques,all aspects,management,adaptability, operation analysis and team work]

*The only reason i want to leave is because of careere growth is verey slow staff dosent leave easily and i am looking for new challenges also to get out of my comfort zone.
Pros
free meals, internet and gym
Cons
short breaks and relaxation lounge