Four Seasons Employee Reviews

Found 54 reviews matching the search See all 1,800 reviews
great place to work
Director (Former Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 25, 2020
great General Manager making it fun to work in the department, allow you to be yourself and mind your business with excellent support from the General Manager.
January 30, 2020

Thank you for your review as a former Director! We are so glad to hear that you are experiencing our values firsthand and have found the opportunity to build a career with us.

nice place
Guest Service, Representative (Current Employee) –  DubaiJanuary 3, 2020
nice place ,manager also good, nice location for the guest
he property was exquisite and you would be satisfied if you spent you entire stay without ever venturing out.
January 9, 2020

Thank you for your review as a current Guest Service Representative and for letting us know that we’re on the right track! We love hearing reviews like this about what makes working at Four Seasons so special.

four seasons is good company but i can't stay in one field need improve my self
Kitchen Steward (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiJanuary 2, 2020
four seasons is good company but i can't stay in one field need improve my self I wanna try to work another company to make my better future and learn more and more in my life
January 9, 2020

Thank you for your review as a former Kitchen Steward. We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for your time at Four Seasons and best of luck in your future endeavors!

Four Seasons
Guest Relations and Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiNovember 10, 2019
It was great experience. Company is amazing. Multicultural and friendly environment. I would highly suggest it for anyone who likes work in hospitality.
November 14, 2019

Thank you for your review as a former Guest Relations and Sales Executive and for letting us know that we’re on the right track! We love hearing reviews like this about what makes working at Four Seasons so special.

Best hotel in my knowledge
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Dubai International Financial CenterOctober 17, 2019
Excellent hotel, with all staff facilities, food, transport, 5* accommodation.
Very good management.
Care for staff.
Staff entertainment
Staff welfare meeting
October 29, 2019

Thank you for your review and letting us know that we’re on the right track! We love hearing reviews like this about what makes working at Four Seasons so special.

productive and fun workplace
Maintenance Engineer (Former Employee) –  provocateurOctober 16, 2019
perate in a variety of industries, some hard skills are vital only to specific industries. That being said, each hard skill below is important in work
best company
Catering and Conferences Coordinator (Current Employee) –  DubaiSeptember 12, 2019
I love working in front office operations and I would love to be in every space out in the hotel lobby I wish It will be my dream to be back to the front office operations
September 19, 2019

Thank you for your review as a current Conferences Coordinator! We are so glad to hear that you are experiencing our values firsthand and have found the opportunity to build a career with us.

Hostess in restaurant (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiAugust 30, 2019
It was great exeprience beig part of preopening team of Four Seasons At Al Marayah Island in Abu Dhabi. I really enjoyed working ther and had a great opportunity to learn how to provide 5 star service.
September 5, 2019

Thank you for your review as a previous Hostess. We are happy you enjoyed your time with us and wish you the best in your future endeavours.

Good Experience
Asst. Finance Manager (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiJune 25, 2019
Covered all the area of accounting,
Purchasing, Accounts Receivable, Payable, Income Audit, General Cashier, Paymaster, Residence, Month End, Budget
Pros
Housing allowance
Cons
Number one in its industry
Human Resources (SIT) Supervisor in Training (Former Employee) –  Sharm ElsheikhFebruary 13, 2019
Number one in its industry, great training and development opportunities, you can get promoted very fast if you master the required skills and knowledge, but they have low salaries in Egypt
opportunities
Kitchen Steward (Former Employee) –  Dubai, AEDecember 11, 2018
I would like to thank Four Seasons Resort Dubai giving me such a great opportunities to work. i have learned and enjoyed a lot. there is no other company like Four Seasons Resorts in Dubai.
Pros
Accomodation
Cons
Medical Insurence
Very nicely
Limousine Chauffeur (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi, AEDecember 8, 2018
I am already work Abu Dhabi four seasons very good all I like work together always very nice strand management HR also good and staff also good
Pros
Awesome
Fast-paced environment
Guest Room Attedant (Current Employee) –  DubaiNovember 6, 2018
Provide highest level of benefits for employees. Working environment is a fast paced where you can practice your adaptability and flexibility. Highly recommended.
Pros
Free accommodation, food and transpo
Cons
Short breaks
High responsibilities and dynamic Team
Sales Coordinator for all markets (intern) (Former Employee) –  DubaiOctober 23, 2018
-Managed a high profil leisure group worth 300'000 USD
- Establishment and management of long term relationship with high end clients and hotel intermediary companies
- Market analysis
- Organization and leading of site inspections
- Running weekly and monthly Delphi reports
- Assisting sales managers and director of sales for daily customers meeting and follow up
- Coordinating VIP arrival and experience
Beatiful company
Housekeeping Supervisor (Current Employee) –  DubaiJuly 22, 2018
This is a workplace who take care of their employee ensuring that everyone is comfortable. They have regular 9hrs shift. You will be able to learn the cuture of equality. A typical day at work will give you insigths with the FS culture
Pros
Free Annual Ticket, Free Transportation, Free Meal, Free Accomodation, Service Charge, Health benefits, Complimentary Night in any FS property
its was nice
Laundry dry cleaner (Former Employee) –  DubaiJuly 14, 2018
Focus on the company and your individual experience while employed there
Provide reasons for why you liked or disliked working at the company
Ensure a
Productive and fun work place
Food & Beverage Team leader (Current Employee) –  DubaiJuly 10, 2018
* Fourseason is great company,amazing place to express, improve your self, lots of training and development, top mangament always working on entertaining the employees.
*for the past three years i have learned alot of skills from this place such as [ self confidence, wine, food&beverage,selling techniques,all aspects,management,adaptability, operation analysis and team work]
*The only reason i want to leave is because of careere growth is verey slow staff dosent leave easily and i am looking for new challenges also to get out of my comfort zone.
Pros
free meals, internet and gym
Cons
short breaks and relaxation lounge
staff benefits they are excellent but when it comes to working environment not bad
F&B Server (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiJuly 8, 2018
we do regular working hours or sometimes depends on the business, when it comes to working environment not but. I can say they are average. They are giving a good benefits on their staff. But i don't recommend to work in four seasons
Pros
Free Accommodation, transportation, food, 350 Meal allowance per month
Cons
normal working hours or depends on the business
Nice company to work and grow career.
Housekeeping Coordinator (Current Employee) –  DubaiJuly 8, 2018
Management is not at its best. Suppose to be the company should focus on the growth of the employees instead of the company profit. Though I've learned a lot from this company.
Great Opportunity
Hostess (Current Employee) –  DubaiApril 9, 2018
Four Seasons is one of the leading hotel around the world, its a great opportunity to with them as a hotelier, competitive salary package and benefits, a place to grow.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Four Seasons. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2