flydubai
Here to help
Coronavirus update

flydubai Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates86 reviews
Feeling like you work with your family , amazing company supporting the staff with everything they can .Very nice staff and excellent work mentality , giving you the best training in order to do your job .Great benefits regarding salary , traveling benefits, international health insurance , discount almost everywhere in shops , restaurants, bars etc
Honestly i was happy with flydubai its good company they have high stander and they delivered good customers service .safety was the most important for the company .
They are amazing company and I’m not planing to leave them but due the issue of COVID the airline got effected and I need a temporary job until they call us back to work
great work expérience within a multicultural environment. highly recommended for the young and adventurous job seekers since its well paid and it allows you to see the world.
Pros
travelling
Cons
Family time
i Really didn't enjoy working in fly dubai due , to low salaries and also Hr bad experience . i don't know how the company is now i hope the work environment developed .
I just enjoy my work at the moment but due to current sitwation. Where dubai is not accepting inbound passeger. We need to look for other opportunities that we can take lng cargo airlines.
Great place to work at, lots of culture, amazing individuals, the training is tough but doable, you get to see a lot of different countries and you get discounted tickets to travel the world
Flydubai is one of the fastest growing airlines in the world. This requires employees to be flexible and trustworthy in this fast paced and dynamic enviroment.
Sustainable company which had already deserved passenger's trust and respect.
Perfect place to work for.

Grateful for an experience i got in flydubai
Working with flydubai has taught me to work with plenty of different cultures. This has taught me to be resilient and not to be accepting of other people and our differences.
Pros
Cheap travel
Cons
Physically exhausting
it is a challenging job. facing some difficult people are most hard but still manageable. every day we are facing the same issues but a different type of situation and people's behavior. it made me a test to low my patient but still reminding for my job purposes and putting myself in a situation. Regardless I found myself to become maturity and professionalism increase and the most important is the most learning I learned the all aspects of the situation. I believe this part of my life is enjoyable for me the reasons why I found people a risky and friendly and very understandable person. likely it could happen for me on their part and adopt for what I react or for what I don't need to react
Pros
free accommodation, free transportation, 4 days duty
Cons
working with amazing staff , great people work as family not a hectic schedule flexible roaster great opportunity open door policy opportunity to grow
Flydubai is a company that really cares for their employees as well as passengers. work hours are great, managers really cares about their cabin crew and listen to the feedback we give about service, security and safety standards.
Flydubai was a good starting ground in Dubai. I was given the opportunity to learn about the country standards and then use it for the rest of my professional career.
Great company to work if you like to travel, but want to be home often too! Nice salary and great travel benefits.
The schedule depends on the season, at times busy, at times very relaxed; but you do have a chance to swap your flights and get more days off if you need.

The hardest part of the job is to do night flight and flights to certain destinations as the customers can be very challenging or demanding.

The most enjoyable part is the layovers and your team.
Good employee culture and very relaxed atmosphere. Easy to get work done and empowered to take decisions on work. Strong Management and fully supportive
would suggest internship with pay. All other factors were good. Managers are also very helpful. And would also suggest placement opportunities for interns who excel at their work.
A jó munkát megbecsülő barátságos légitársaság, de a beosztás néha nagyon sűrű.Lakhatási támogatást adnak.
The internship was productive and helped me learn a lot about the functioning of the airline. I developed my Microsoft Office skills a lot over there. The only issue is that other companies offering internship offer some sort of salary/payment to interns whereas there is nothing as such in Flydubai.
Excellent work place and management .Doing line maintenance and unscheduled maintenance activities. most enjoyable part is happy working environment with experience guys.
Hard-working yet enjoyable atmosphere.

Ability to be at home every day for a pilot in the middle east is a huge bonus.

Very safe and just job culture with positive management that provides adequate support.