flydubai

flydubai Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates74 reviews
Best place to work ever
Flydubai is a company that really cares for their employees as well as passengers. work hours are great, managers really cares about their cabin crew and listen to the feedback we give about service, security and safety standards.
Productive and fun place
Flydubai was a good starting ground in Dubai. I was given the opportunity to learn about the country standards and then use it for the rest of my professional career.
Great company in the aviation sector
Great company to work if you like to travel, but want to be home often too! Nice salary and great travel benefits.
The schedule depends on the season, at times busy, at times very relaxed; but you do have a chance to swap your flights and get more days off if you need.

The hardest part of the job is to do night flight and flights to certain destinations as the customers can be very challenging or demanding.

The most enjoyable part is the layovers and your team.
Good company
Good employee culture and very relaxed atmosphere. Easy to get work done and empowered to take decisions on work. Strong Management and fully supportive
would suggest internship with pay
would suggest internship with pay. All other factors were good. Managers are also very helpful. And would also suggest placement opportunities for interns who excel at their work.
Barátságos, lazább légkörű légitársaság
A jó munkát megbecsülő barátságos légitársaság, de a beosztás néha nagyon sűrű.Lakhatási támogatást adnak.
Productive time
The internship was productive and helped me learn a lot about the functioning of the airline. I developed my Microsoft Office skills a lot over there. The only issue is that other companies offering internship offer some sort of salary/payment to interns whereas there is nothing as such in Flydubai.
Good place toenhance the skills
Excellent work place and management .Doing line maintenance and unscheduled maintenance activities. most enjoyable part is happy working environment with experience guys.
Hard working and positive atmosphere
Hard-working yet enjoyable atmosphere.

Ability to be at home every day for a pilot in the middle east is a huge bonus.

Very safe and just job culture with positive management that provides adequate support.
Flydubai
Flydubai is a very demanding company with very little support. Forced overtime is mandatory. I would not recommend this company. It is the place to loose your licence.
If you want to travel the world is not your best choice
Just very few layovers where you can barely have specially if you're new in the company. Most flights are within the middle east and very shorts, besides the aircrafts are small and you don't feel that much safe.
Good
I truly enjoyed going into work every day. My team made me feel like part of a family, helped me grow, and allowed me to explore my skills. I felt like the work I was doing was making a difference.
Supportive team and great atmosphere to work
Peacefull working environment. I worked at Flydubai full-time, gathered a lot of interpersonal skills and met friendly people who enjoy socializing and are very knowledgeable in their roles.
Lots of travel benefits and flexible work timings
great working at an airline company
typical work week is four days work and four days off

two day shifts of 12 hours work

two night shifts of 12 hours work

duty begins at 445am and finishes at 515pm for day shifts

evening shifts begin at 445pm and finishes at 515am
Pros
Off days and travel
Cons
Work load and stress
fun place to work it
Very relaxed roster not to much flying ,

Management take care of cabin crew well ,

Pay is good along with flying hours.

Good rest between the flights and enough offs to spend with family
Pros
food
Cons
layover
Salary for cabin crew
when you start as junior cabin crew you will get a 7k plus salary plus flying hours. if you fly around 120 or more hours you will get like around 12-13k per month.hoping they will atleast give more for the housing allowance and i wish they will give us bonuses or something like that, never really experience that in flydubai. they still need to do more to make this company better. they actually have great crew from different parts of the world.
Pros
great benefits, lots of days off
Cons
run by european
Fun place and nice coworkers
Gained good experience /patience/safety and security procedures /wasn’t good management but we had good atmosphere between crew and passengers Ana I learned a lot
Great place to learn
Very busy company
Learned a lot from all areas

Culture is good, people are great

24x7 operations is good for learning but tough

Flexibility is great..
Good company, great benefits and great co-workers
Everybody knows the importance of team-work in this industry. Working here I've learned to be patient and flexible as well as the importance of healthy lifestyle which helps me be up to standards during the flights and maintain my situational awareness.
Friendly and approachable management.

Even though some flights are very long and challenging the high number of days off that I can get in a month, the new destinations added constantly and the brand new aircrafts received almost every month make the job very enjoyable.
Pros
Staff Travel Benefits, Discount Card, Days Off
Cons
Long night flights
Amazing experience
I had wonderful time with flydubai. Very friendly work environment. Got a chance to work with multinationals which was amazing and it gave me broad concept of knowing the people of different faith and cultures.

Flydubai experience sharpen my skills to deal with customers at difficult situation like, handling passenger at 35,000 feet above the sea level. My leadership and communication skills developed in a good range than previous company.

Overall flydubai is a great place to work.
Pros
Diverse group of people to learn different culture.
Cons
Frequent changes in the service procedures.
Exciting & Emotional place
When you work in flydubai, you are working in a home friendly environment. The management is professional with homely behavior. Work pressure is there always & good to get interaction with people of different nationalities from all around the globe.