Falcon Aviation Employee Reviews

Excellent environment
VIP Flight Attendant (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiNovember 17, 2017
Falcon Aviation is one of the best airlines I have worked for.
The work schedule and employment package tailor exactly to my needs and it's a great environment to work in.
Unfortunately, we are currently over crewed, hence, I am looking for new career opportunities.
Pros
The employment package and benefits
Cons
No maternity insurance coverage
challenging job where unexpected situations pop up
Flight operations coordinator (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiAugust 22, 2017
A typical day at work includes handling of rotary wing helicopter flights and Dash-8 aircraft to be dispatched offshore. Alongside prepare for the day's and future charter flight planning and documentation. Regarding to what I have personally learnt at this organisation is that, I have gained a lot of confidence and grit in handling varied pressure situations which arise in this line of operations and most importantly - finding an amicable solution which are in line with regulations and client interest at the same time.

Work place culture
colleagues in my team are fun to be around with and are always ready to support you regardless of the issues that arise. We always stick up for each other and that is what keeps flight operations run smoothly and safely.

Hardest part of the job is handling the stress and enquiries from the commercial team and working during the Nightshift because you are the only individual on shift

Most enjoyable part of the job - every day brings out different situations and issues regarding flights which keeps you on your toes throughout the workshift. This truly helps one in being flexible and managing the issues in a timely manner with the interest of everyone involved taken into account
Pros
Nil
Cons
Working overtime
Team Work, Highly Motivated
HR Coordinator & Employee Relations (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiOctober 10, 2016
I learnt a lot being working at Falcon Aviation.
In terms of Dealing with UAE Immigration, Employee Relations, Recruiting process, On boarding and a lot more.
The most enjoyable part of my job is when i fulfill all the required tasks withing the time frame given.
And the hardest part of my role is when there is delay in process of on boarding new employee due to immigration issues. (such as online system errors etc).
Pros
Gathering for dinner on weekends
No foundation to build or maintain market.
Chief Information Officer (CIO) (Current Employee) –  Dubai, UAEFebruary 19, 2014
Coined the phase "turn on a dime".
Historically, lead business with structure and the exception ruled.
Pros
Good Team Building - HR.
Cons
Lost view of "core business".
Alertness
Senior Flight Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  OperationsMarch 31, 2013
While working in an aviation environment, there are bound to be mishaps. so u have to be alert at what your doing and whats happening around you.