Falcon Aviation

Falcon Aviation Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates6 reviews
The crew are like family.
Relaxed environment.

A day of a VIP flight attendant goes depending on how the person is. I am a very organized person and last-minute changes don't irritate me.

With Falcon, the crew works nicely together especially during last minutes customer requests we manage to get the aircraft ready for the customer no matter how tight the schedule is.
Falcon Aviation is one of the best airlines I have worked for.
The work schedule and employment package tailor exactly to my needs and it's a great environment to work in.

Unfortunately, we are currently over crewed, hence, I am looking for new career opportunities.
Pros
The employment package and benefits
Cons
No maternity insurance coverage
A typical day at work includes handling of rotary wing helicopter flights and Dash-8 aircraft to be dispatched offshore. Alongside prepare for the day's and future charter flight planning and documentation. Regarding to what I have personally learnt at this organisation is that, I have gained a lot of confidence and grit in handling varied pressure situations which arise in this line of operations and most importantly - finding an amicable solution which are in line with regulations and client interest at the same time.

Work place culture

colleagues in my team are fun to be around with and are always ready to support you regardless of the issues that arise. We always stick up for each other and that is what keeps flight operations run smoothly and safely.

Hardest part of the job is handling the stress and enquiries from the commercial team and working during the Nightshift because you are the only individual on shift

Most enjoyable part of the job - every day brings out different situations and issues regarding flights which keeps you on your toes throughout the workshift. This truly helps one in being flexible and managing the issues in a timely manner with the interest of everyone involved taken into account
Pros
Nil
Cons
Working overtime
I learnt a lot being working at Falcon Aviation.
In terms of Dealing with UAE Immigration, Employee Relations, Recruiting process, On boarding and a lot more.

The most enjoyable part of my job is when i fulfill all the required tasks withing the time frame given.

And the hardest part of my role is when there is delay in process of on boarding new employee due to immigration issues. (such as online system errors etc).
Pros
Gathering for dinner on weekends
Coined the phase "turn on a dime".
Historically, lead business with structure and the exception ruled.
Pros
Good Team Building - HR.
Cons
Lost view of "core business".
While working in an aviation environment, there are bound to be mishaps. so u have to be alert at what your doing and whats happening around you.