Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Coronavirus update
Information from Fairmont Hotels & Resorts:

Fairmont Hotels & Resorts Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates247 reviews
One of the best company i worked with and for sure would be eager to work along its an amazing platform and place to work where you organization get only cream of the milk.
A placed to work with professional colleagues with high respect to each other. Very competitive up selling and Fun to work. Nice Accommodation with recreational facilities,
Pros
Meal is provided
Cons
Usual Overtime when Busy
A professional food and beverage server, with wide knowledege of food,wine,spirits,etc helps to create collaborative working environment, supportive and knows how to maximize the satisfaction of guest.
One of the finest hotel industry entire the world. I feel so proud being a part of Fairmont and which will further open other doors of opportunities in my hotelier career.
It was a great place to work, kind and considerate employees in a comfortable environment. This place is focused on making their customers happy, as well as their employees with many benifits. You gotta try it for yourself life changing. Great Perks.
One of the best places to have worked. Great people and working environment. Accommodation and work life balance is amazing. One of the reason i really loved
to work.last but not the least i had a greast biss
Fairmont Ajman is a place to work and grow with, the sense of family and ambiance is what makes Fairmont a place to be. I stared my career as a Lifeguard with Fairmont in January 2016, after two years of hard work and dedication I was promoted to a recreation Supervisor. Another good thing about this brand is the cross training exposure, which gives you the opportunity to lean other skills
It's a beautiful hotel environment to work in with wonderful family. Quick pace and wonderful dining culture and atmosphere. Not much difficulty but to execute exceptional guest satisfaction is a major factor.
-diverse culture
-a lot of activities initiated by HR team to motivate colleagues

-average salary scale

-HR is pro-employee

-Family culture

-excellent staff
Majority guests come to Fairmont The Palm hotel for leisure. I learned a lot from my Chief Concierge. He is perfect leader and good friend. We really enjoyed our job at the Concierge desk.
Amazing multicultural workplace. Good location. Offers quality benefits for the workers. Would suggest to increase a little bit the salary especially for the blue collar jobs as hotel revenues comes from the frontline workers efforts and sweat.
A great to work wherein you can learn as well as have fun within the team and with the other departments. In terms of salary is fairly paid on the basis of your experience.
Fairmont Hotel has been a wonderful company starting out. Several things worth pointing out are within the overall atmosphere. Since Fairmont is a world wide business, it allows the management team to easily help everyone get acquainted with the overall job feel. My fellow team members have been wonderful helping me get setup in my developer area.
I would love to return to the company and will start searching for positions worldwide in the next few weeks. It is a company strong in the market for its luxury delivery of services
The best impression was related with a management and they behavior. They were very professional. Focus was on the guests and we were developing soft skills which can help us in dealing with complains and recognizing all the guest as a unique individuals.
Great working environment
Friendly colleagues

Low salary

Fun learning work [place

Management a little lack professionalism

Benefits are ok

Insurance policy is poor
very competitive environment with great support and leadership skills to help you in personal development, great opportunities worldwide as it comes under the umbrella of ACCOR Hotels, hence more chances of growth and for one's personal development too.
Working in one of best hotel in Dubai is a privilege to me as an expat and OFW. I've learned a lot of knowledge and skills in kitchen that improved the way i think before.
Give a chance for those who left and want to work again in the hotel industry at least in different places for they have experienced and knowledge about the work.
Un luogo di lavoro multietnico dove hai la possibilità di avanzamento di carriera
Everything was good but iwas bad supervisor he dont like me because he want only some one from family come and work was him he dont sbeak English and i dont know how his assistant manger thank you im working there fir 4 years and hr they didt give me pipers by my experience