EY is a multinational diverse company with so many different backgrounds, cultures and working styles. its a very challenging yet very interesting experience to expand your knowledge about different people in different service lines. EY is one of the toughest and top 4 companies around the world in Audit and i feel privileged being part of EY family. regardless of the long hours and tough submissions its always fun and interesting environment to be in
- I am managing various Hospitality & Workplace Services functions at EY sites, providing consistent, quality, and cost-effective services. Apply leading knowledge to protect the firm's assets and image, by maintaining a safe, functional and productive work environment.
- Performing specialized tasks as required (e.g., helping H&WS, box moves, external messenger services, record keeping, binding, faxing, photocopying, ordering business cards, books and periodicals).
- Receiving and track H&WS work order requests and dispatch work orders to maintenance staff.
- Mastery and operating local office equipment, including audio and visual equipment.
- Set-up and preparing in-office hoteling work and meeting spaces that require audio and visual equipment, food and beverages for meetings.
- Coordinating video teleconferences by reserving the equipment, space needed, confirming peripheral equipment is compatible with all sites, and is operational prior to meeting start time.
- Helping with other facilities and hospitality functions as necessary, to include lifting.
- Advocating ways to improve processes and better manage expenses.
- Coordinating activities of office, hospitality, meeting and hoteling staff.
Exciting engagements, unique teams, great work, unhealthy work/life balance, okay salary but great benefits. Traveling a lot, so be ready to not have a life for a while however it's rewarding in terms of exeperience
Exciting engagements, unique teams, great work
unhealthy work/life balance, okay salary but great benefits
• Successful management of diverse portfolio, leading large teams in performing assurance engagements in accordance with the International Standards on Auditing and the EY audit methodology.
• Prepared and ensured compliance to budgetary control of portfolio and other organizational policies leading to 5% increase in profitability
Provide tax consultancy to major banks in the Middle East region. A typical day would include working on drafting policies and procedures for banks to follow with regards to FATCA and CRS, talking to clients and analyzing their FATCA and CRS entity classification, etc
No work life balance. If you're goal is not to become partner and if this is not what you love doing and want to do for the rest of your life, do not get into this company because there is no time for anything else but work.
I have been fortunate enough to be a part of the organisation and learn and groom my overall personality alongwith my intellectual development.
EY believes in team building and which has helped me to evolve my inter-personnel and relationship management skills
Ik heb met EY-Dubai gewerkt. De professionals van Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services stonden cliënten terzijde bij complexe gevallen van fraude, naleving van regels en zakelijke geschillen. we helpen opdrachtgevers om zaken op te lossen en strategieën te ontwikkelen. Een belangrijk onderdeel van je werkzaamheden: we helpen organisaties om risico’s effectiever te beheersen.
- Really comfortable working environment, team are so friendly. (General consensus amongst employees who have worked for different companies is that EY has the friendliest culture of the Big Four).
- Even as an Intern, the Partners still have time to speak to you
- Excellent training and support
- Gain a good insight into different service areas
- Possibility of a job offer
- Well paid