Here to help
Coronavirus update

EY Employee Reviews

United Arab Emirates136 reviews
I joined EY from the lowest point and was promoted twice in 4 and half years, I learned everything I know in management consulting and BA fro EY. I owe them my experience and credentials.
I worked with over 20 clients, two of them were national projects.

I worked in almost every office in GCC countries and I loved to travel.
This company offered amazing opportunities to grow and develop. Through this company I also obtained valuable exposure to noted companies.

Cons

Not many cons that come to mind. As with any other company there is always room for improvement, but no cons that I would consider significant.
A challenging position in one of the largest professional services firms where eagerness to learn and hard work is appreciated and encouraged. It serve its clients by delivering insights and quality services that build trust.
Good learning experience from best of all industries team building cross culture variety in work in there. Unfortunately lot of work so even weekends not off
Good exposure to consulting and Digital transformation as EY are leaders in this space. You get to work with top clients in the sector and get a lot of exposure
Pros
EY ttraining
Cons
competitive
Stressful and no work-life balance. Bad pay and management isn’t very supportive.
Promotions and bonus are fair, other than that there are many managerial issues in the company.
Amazing place to learn and grow! Workplace culture is amazing with a good work life balance! Provides ample opportunities to develop the skills and invests a lot on learning and development!
EY is a multinational diverse company with so many different backgrounds, cultures and working styles. its a very challenging yet very interesting experience to expand your knowledge about different people in different service lines. EY is one of the toughest and top 4 companies around the world in Audit and i feel privileged being part of EY family. regardless of the long hours and tough submissions its always fun and interesting environment to be in
- I am managing various Hospitality & Workplace Services functions at EY sites, providing consistent, quality, and cost-effective services. Apply leading knowledge to protect the firm's assets and image, by maintaining a safe, functional and productive work environment.
- Performing specialized tasks as required (e.g., helping H&WS, box moves, external messenger services, record keeping, binding, faxing, photocopying, ordering business cards, books and periodicals).

- Receiving and track H&WS work order requests and dispatch work orders to maintenance staff.

- Mastery and operating local office equipment, including audio and visual equipment.

- Set-up and preparing in-office hoteling work and meeting spaces that require audio and visual equipment, food and beverages for meetings.

- Coordinating video teleconferences by reserving the equipment, space needed, confirming peripheral equipment is compatible with all sites, and is operational prior to meeting start time.

- Helping with other facilities and hospitality functions as necessary, to include lifting.

- Advocating ways to improve processes and better manage expenses.

- Coordinating activities of office, hospitality, meeting and hoteling staff.
Exciting engagements, unique teams, great work, unhealthy work/life balance, okay salary but great benefits. Traveling a lot, so be ready to not have a life for a while however it's rewarding in terms of exeperience
Pros
Exciting engagements, unique teams, great work
Cons
unhealthy work/life balance, okay salary but great benefits
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at EY?
Working with EY was a great stepping stone. It helped me build my foundation in UAE. Worked with good leaders and a team of fantastic auditors. Hard work was recognised, work culture was fantastic.
Pros
Team Spirit
Cons
• Successful management of diverse portfolio, leading large teams in performing assurance engagements in accordance with the International Standards on Auditing and the EY audit methodology.
• Prepared and ensured compliance to budgetary control of portfolio and other organizational policies leading to 5% increase in profitability
Pros
Flexible and growth
Cons
No work / life balance
Provide tax consultancy to major banks in the Middle East region. A typical day would include working on drafting policies and procedures for banks to follow with regards to FATCA and CRS, talking to clients and analyzing their FATCA and CRS entity classification, etc
Amazing Organization to work, with very supportive and very interactive. amazing culture to be a part of, nothing negative in my time spent with EY...
No specific review comments for Ernst & Young. Great firm and great culture to work for. Big 4 firm with shared culture, values, ethics, good market standing.
Ernst & Young Dubai has molded me to become more professional and to be able to deal with different kinds of people from different walks of life. It is indeed a great company to start your career.
Best Company in terms of work culture. But no work-life balance.
1. The learning opportunities are more comparing to other companies.

2. No two days in EY is same
Nice place to work as a starter in the field. It shall give a wide knowledge and experience from different sectors. A typical place to see the application of what we learnt in the books.
No work life balance. If you're goal is not to become partner and if this is not what you love doing and want to do for the rest of your life, do not get into this company because there is no time for anything else but work.
I have been fortunate enough to be a part of the organisation and learn and groom my overall personality alongwith my intellectual development.

EY believes in team building and which has helped me to evolve my inter-personnel and relationship management skills
Ik heb met EY-Dubai gewerkt. De professionals van Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services stonden cliënten terzijde bij complexe gevallen van fraude, naleving van regels en zakelijke geschillen. we helpen opdrachtgevers om zaken op te lossen en strategieën te ontwikkelen. Een belangrijk onderdeel van je werkzaamheden: we helpen organisaties om risico’s effectiever te beheersen.
Pros
uitdaging
Cons
langwerken