Etihad Airways
Coronavirus update

Etihad Airways Employee Reviews for Guest Service Agent

Guest Service Agent43 reviews
United Arab Emirates43 reviews
Everyday you is new learning process due to different guest,attitude, i was in operation. All supervisor and managers around you looking how you interact and response to all the scenario.
Pros
N/a
Cons
12 Hrs
acquired alot of skills through my employment at the company.
loved every part of my job,

grateful for the workplace culture and my colleagues,

each day was a new experience.
Everday is different challenge.
The Job requires attention to detail and it time bound which makes it more challenging .It is mandatory to be aware of all the rules and regulations of each country as it is bound to change.
My reviews about etihad airways is the best company ever I worked with and one will definately gonna enjoy the life of ey. Culture atmospher and everything is perferct.
Etihad is a fast growing airlines and a national airline for united arab emirates they are catering the top destination to the word and its main hub is abu dhabi international airport
Enjoyed working thoroughly , Nice atmosphere and colleagues
Average Salary package , management is good , growth aspects needs to be improved , cost cutting in wrong areas.
I know how to take care of our customer efficiently I would be able to quickly understand all their needs and can provide a satisfactory remarkable service. My skillset and expertise makes me a valuable asset to your organization.
Try F some one have to opportunity to find job in etihad airways
A nice atmosphere for educated person

A wide range of products to b learn

A nice work place
Here at Etihad Airways, you work with more than 60 nationalities and serving more than 100 flights a day. You will have the chance to learn other culture, beliefs, and insights of everything. Work is hard but fun if you do it properly and best of all, the perks.
Pros
staff discounted tickets
Enjoyable work environment with good salary and benefit package. Good management. Wish to work as a full time one day. Overall, a good run as a temporary ground agent.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Etihad Airways?
great working place with awesome hard working staff, management is mostly unfair at the hub but in general good.
got big exprience on how to handle customers with no help from the managers and supervisors.
Pros
a break only
Cons
fair timing
the company structure is very good and well built. the benefits are good and staff feel like they are well cared for but the salary is not as expected
Job Work/Life Balance - Good
Salary/Benefits - Excellent

Job Security/Advancement - Good

Management - Good

Job Culture - Excellent

Guest Experience - Good
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Its was a great opportunity to be part of Etihad Airways. Excellent benefits and salary was given. The benefit of traveling was the best part of working with Etihad Airways.
I had a relatively good to average time working at Etihad Airways. It was a great job but I struggled with the fact that I was also at university at the time so didn't have much time to breathe as I was sometimes working on the weekends. My colleagues were great and I learnt a lot, especially with how to deal with customers and how to handle a situation in a calm matter, not matter how climatic the situation may be. The hardest part of the job I experienced was dealing with passengers that wanted "more" because their flight was delayed or the company made a mistake with a certain issue. But in the end, it's best to keep calm and deal with the situation in an orderly fashion. It was a great job in terms of team work, and someone was always there to assist others if they needed help with anything.
Pros
Great travel benefits, discount card
Cons
4 days on, two days off, working weekends, no public holidays even during Eid
With Etihad Airways i was blessed to be a part of, You don't imagine your dreams to be fulfilled in a way that you get to meet and to understand a thousand people and million expressions, Etihad provided me with once in a life time opportunity that i grabbed wholeheartedly and enjoyed the most!
Pros
Free Tickets, Etihad Discounts
Cons
Mismanagement
Working in airline has always been a challenge cause every day is a task and team work is always the best way o handle the situation managers are very supportive and helpful you get to learn alot from them cause all the seniors are very talented and have their own ways to solve problems as a fresh employee you get to learn a lot from your seniors.
Pros
at times
Cons
15 hours can go more
its a good company with good working environment , rotational shift but able to meet different demographics of people. management and senior level staff are very good.
The company has strong start in terms of marketing, operations and customers satisfaction due of new quality of products . All fast growing end by last year when the economic situation in the global falls down which related to oil prices, plus the internal factors, all come together to effect the growing and the future development of company.
Pros
Discount flight tickets, beside some outlets offers
Cons
An organized management in terms of rules and how to be applied
It's somewhat risky due to security matters
Promotes team work

Creates confidence in communication

Avails ethical handling experiences

It's though Fun
Pros
Provided with coupons for overtime attandance
Cons
Issued with an Insurance card for medication
i always been working in abu dhabi international airport as a team leader for wheelchair guest in us flight,i always encounter a guest which is very angry and shouting whenever we offloaded them as a team leader its very hard for me talking to them because of there language but now i used to it already,as part of my job i love it in different side because of im thinking that i am helping the older people and thats makes me happy all the time.