Etihad Airways Employee Reviews

Direct Agency Portal Officer (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiAugust 19, 2019
- Work Hard - Party Harder , concept
- New opportunities to explore
- Great Support from colleagues
- Can convey new ideas to the table and well heard by the management
good overall
Duty Manager (Former Employee) –  Abu dhabiAugust 14, 2019
it was a good place to work ,however due to financial difficulties
the concept changed .
but still could be improved if more care was given to the staff
Pros
free tickets
Cabin Crew (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiAugust 14, 2019
It was lovely to be a part of a company so big, it has given me a lot of exposure and a lot to learn in such a short period of time! I can’t be more thankful!!
One of the best aviation company in Middle East
cabin crew (customer service) (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiAugust 12, 2019
One of the best aviation company in the Middle East and in the world.
Always treated equally to every employee and there is always opportunity to grow up in the company.
work accommodation has pools , free gym and all sorts of fun stuff
PREMIUM CABIN CREW (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiJuly 16, 2019
Such an amazing company with a multi-national employees who forms a big family called Etihad
Job nature is very stressful, yet its good experience to work in such environment.
Pros
Travelling the world
Cons
no social life due to the constant traveling
Dynamic, Challenging
Technology Lead for Analytics (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiJuly 15, 2019
Great company to work with undergoing massive transformation to bring it back from its current financial losses.
Pros
Airline tickets
Productive & great place to work
Sous Chef (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiJuly 12, 2019
A great palce to work with so many multi nationality all over the world.
I had learned a lot inside with well management.Its good to know your job description there & the most enjoyable being part of the job that you can get the best benefit that you can not imagine, Its great.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
I was work in sweihan air base in
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  AbudhabiJuly 10, 2019
I know about aircrafts warehouse.. How. To. Work before i was working in sweihan military air base about my skills are. Good i have to work in Etihad thank. You
Fun but hard work
CABIN MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiJuly 7, 2019
Challenging work as you have to give up any normal routine because most of the work is done at night time.
Good benefits and compensations from this company
Ein Unternehmen, in dem Sie professionell wachsen können
First Class Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiJuly 4, 2019
Etihad Airways beherbergt ein so erstaunliches multikulturelles Umfeld. Es ist großartig, von Ihren Kollegen arbeiten und lernen zu können. Bei der Etihad-Kultur geht es darum, die unterschiedlichen Mentalitäten eines jeden zu respektieren, die Veränderung zu akzeptieren, auf Details zu achten und die Mitarbeiter zu einem schnellen und umfassenden Wachstum innerhalb des Unternehmens zu führen.
Pros
Gutes Gehalt, Unterkunft, Tax Free, ermäßigte Flugtickets für den Arbeitnehmer und seine Familie, gutes Arbeitsumfeld
So fun and extreme smart job
Guest Services Agent, bus driver (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiJuly 2, 2019
Try F some one have to opportunity to find job in etihad airways
A nice atmosphere for educated person
A wide range of products to b learn
A nice work place
Good workplace
Work Place Coach / Subject Matter Expert (SME) (Current Employee) –  Abu Dhabi airportJune 25, 2019
Work Place good but difficult to climb the coporate ladder. Even if you work hard and knows the subject matter still doesn't get promoted. Job retention is very low, any day can loose your job.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Difficult to grow up the corporate ladder unless you know someone or have a certain passport
Eccellente esperienza di vita e lavoro
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiJune 23, 2019
Un enorme trampolino di lancio per tutti coloro che vogliono intraprendere una carriera nel settore dell'aviazione, dell'accoglienza e del turismo.
Si ha a che fare tutti giorni con persone (sia passeggeri che colleghi) di nazionalità e culture diverse.
Ambiente lavorativo molto stimolante.
E' necessaria la conoscenza delle lingue e una flessibilità totale sull'orario di lavoro.
Pros
Viaggiare, conoscenza di nuove culture, stipendio, alloggio e trasporto fornito dalla compagnia
Cons
Flessibilità nell'orario di lavoro, turni di notte, lavoro impegnativo, disponibilità a vivere a Abu Dhabi
interesting and enjoying field
United Arab of emirates as Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiJune 22, 2019
working as a team leader is interesting especially in the cargo field matching actual revenue with forecast and expenses with a budget.
review interface data from the outsourcing system with SAP (company main program and post-closing manual entries to ensure that all revenue and expenses posted and finally prepare month trail balance.
culture diversity
Guest Service Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Abu DhabiJune 22, 2019
Here at Etihad Airways, you work with more than 60 nationalities and serving more than 100 flights a day. You will have the chance to learn other culture, beliefs, and insights of everything. Work is hard but fun if you do it properly and best of all, the perks.
Pros
staff discounted tickets
Interesting field to build customer service experiences
Cabin Senior, Cabin Crew FJ, Cabin Crew FA (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiJune 13, 2019
A typical day at work would be fun and professional as I am responsible for the lives of the passengers we carry from point A to B.
I arrive at the airport holding all my personal documents and I check in by updating my safety and medical knowledge, then I proceed to the briefing room where I meet my team and brief them about the flight details, at a later stage we get joined by the captain and first officer and we set the flight expectations.
Then we move to the aircraft where we proceed with our safety and security checks prior to passengers arrival.
After that I start boarding and performing safety procedures before take off.
During the flight I manage the service flow and check the passengers feedback about their journey with relevance to the company services.
After landing I bid farewell to the passengers and proceed with the post landing duties and debrief the team about any in competencies and developing points.
I document the necessary reports to the sector from various topics. I close the flie and bid farewell to the team and head home for rest before my next duty,
Not any more
Aircraft license engineer (Former Employee) –  UAEJune 8, 2019
It use to be very good company but not any more
It use the employees as slave it cut benefits all the time like musical care insurance does not include children
Pros
Cons
If I have time I take break
, the management is mess, however, the benefits are great
Flight purser (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiJune 1, 2019
Still you have to have some connections and relationships to get a higher position even if you are qualified.the company was supposed to be one of the greatest in the world, but because of the silly management who changes the roles and standards every few days ,they will never make it.
Pros
Great benefits, discounted air tickets even for your friends
Cons
Horrible management
Best experience
Trainer (Former Employee) –  AbuDhabiMay 31, 2019
Etihad airways engineering was very wondeful experinece. I learned alot in this company in terms of collaboration , hard working , assembling parts and fixing.
Pros
Good breaks, Food, Working environment
Great Experience
Project Officer (Former Employee) –  Abu DhabiMay 27, 2019
Etihad allowed me to excel my skills. It was a great place to work, had a lot of experience in all areas' of administration. Management acknowledged hardworking staff.
Pros
Tickets

Etihad Airways Reviews by Location