Etihad Airways is a very good airways and a lot of fries, I enjoy working together, and I am very happy to work together and work in unity is the greatest desire.
Work environment wise challenging and i loved it.. Culture it's easy to adopt it.
Friendly and respectful environment with clarity and honesty
I had worked in Kuwait Airways as a Sr. Baggage Sorting Officer at Kuwait. I was very happy to work with all the team member's. I was sorting all the baggage's of different destination & send to the flight. And I like the culture of all gulf countries very much & climate are very good to work etc.
While working with any organisation there should be good environment & good co-ordination among the employees, management should help and sort the issues of the employees..
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Etihad Airways?152 people answered
- How much salary of a loader driver and what are the benefits?38 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Etihad Airways?35 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Etihad Airways?24 people answered
- Working hours of etihad ground staff5 people answered
- Where do most airport stay for accommodation? I heard EY provides a housing allowance, I'm curious w…4 people answered
- How can l get a loader driver or ramp agent job4 people answered
- How is the assessment day for guest services agents like4 people answered
- Is the company able to accomodate a fresher?3 people answered
- What are the common question of etihad to the applicant?2 people answered